PDA

View Full Version : plz,look'n 4 a dark souls save...........

sicklordsolar
07-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Ok i've try many times and using many different save editors for Dark Souls. Every time i load the savefile on my game i get a message reading savefile corrupted (<-more or less soething like that) in other words i cant use my freshly new modded save.
I'm look'n for a little help , a save file of
Max stats at first bonefire hopefully lv1 necromancer, would be nice to have all weapons and armor but not as important.
I've tryed the ultimate savefile that i downloaded which starts max stats,inventory but it either freezes on me if i search the rings or i cannot reload save file after i play.
Or if some 1 can help as to why i always get savefile corrupted. i dont if it has something to do with max stats but being only
lv1 ?

sicklordsolar
07-16-2012, 05:38 PM
70+ views no replies ....wow !!!!!

drizzt
07-16-2012, 07:41 PM
Post your save so someone can look at it. You are resigning rehash after you use editor ? Sorry had to ask.

absurdlyobfuscated
07-20-2012, 08:39 PM
Pretty much every mod tool out there will corrupt your save when you insert a USER_DATA file. I've found that only Modio beta 4 (http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php?m=beta) can modify them properly, and then ONLY when you add a file with the same name as an existing one so it prompts to overwrite it. So try getting a brand new save with a new character and then inserting whatever max stats save you have into that.