PDA

View Full Version : i winder if today is my lucky day !!

Abd-L-Azeez
07-17-2012, 06:29 PM
i went to work today not gotten enough sleep , so i was wondering , what if my boss gave me the whole week off !
once my boss asked me not to design for certain customers , but he don't want to tell them , he want me to simply refuse , ok
3 hours after that ,he was angry for some reason and he wanted to find something on me , but he didn't .

a friend came to me and ask me to help him with a problem with his pc , i was able to solve it with like 5 minutes , he just needed to run the software as Administrator ,
so my boss came and said , AM SO SICK OF YOU DOING THIS , IF YOU WANT TO HELP THAT PUNK THEN DO THAT IN YOUR HOME , THIS IS NOT A Charity SO YOU CAN GO AND DO THINS FOR FREE etc etc and then he said don't com to work any more . just finish today , and i said , WHY NOT JUST GO NOW , and he said , then go ,
i went to the next building to a friend who own it , and i was wondering about how to get a work , and how to pay the rent ,

suddenly my phone ringed , it was some guy he owe me 2000$ , he was supposed to gave it back to me 40 days from now but he wanted to give it to me tomorrow !
and after that i Found one job and another job offer ! also as a designer ! and not only that , my boss also text me saying that's OK , i forgive you , take the weak off and com next Saturday LOL , yea , you forgive me ?! am the one who have to forgive you , i will call you back after knowing how much they will pay me in my new job , LOL .

BTW , this is the first job i get fired from , ever !!!!

CloudStrife7x
07-17-2012, 06:35 PM
looks like to me, its your lucky day lol, and nice getting two job offers :)

drizzt
07-17-2012, 06:48 PM
That day could have gone from bad to worse but instead bad to rents paid to awesome

Jappi88
07-17-2012, 07:40 PM
alhamdoulah , good it worked out for u :) , not everyone is that lucky ;) , Enjoy ! .
make your boss beg for u , and make him pay double for your service ;P

DonVito1337
07-17-2012, 07:51 PM
You a Designer like for AutoCAD ?

Abd-L-Azeez
07-17-2012, 08:27 PM
looks like to me, its your lucky day lol, and nice getting two job offers :)

thank you

That day could have gone from bad to worse but instead bad to rents paid to awesome

LOL , who would have thought :)

alhamdoulah , good it worked out for u :) , not everyone is that lucky ;) , Enjoy ! .
make your boss beg for u , and make him pay double for your service ;P

nah , i can't do that :) , and it was never about the money , it's more about the need , i would have quit erlyer , but like i said , the need ,

You a Designer like for AutoCAD ?

no am not that good with math , more like a Graphic designer , mostly advertising and sings ' nothing special , but from time to time , i get to make a poster for a lockel movie or sometime design a logo ,