PDA

View Full Version : Trouble loading Xbox 360 Tools - Infinity

dribbs
07-22-2012, 07:06 AM
when i go to load Xbox 360 Tools - Infinity this message comes up with error

this message pops up.........

Unhandled exception has occurred in your aplication. If you click continue,the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you cliick Quit,the applicationn will cllose immediately.

The specified module could not be found.(Exception from HRESULT:0x8007007E).

anyone know how to fix this plz

TTG Toxxic
07-24-2012, 11:16 PM
yah i get this alot to whats up with it

EvilChild
08-03-2012, 10:45 AM
Infinity is maloware maybe you have a maloware removal tool on pc.

just re-download Infinity and should be fine also could be pc problem like virus or your missing nett framework.

dribbs
08-15-2012, 07:10 AM
ive this and redownloaded it and does the same thing and i have the latest net frame

boogieman
08-17-2012, 06:27 AM
this tool no long work is off line cuz the make stop working on june i look up the weeb site:071:

Emerald Lance
08-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Infinity is maloware maybe you have a maloware removal tool on pc.

just re-download Infinity and should be fine also could be pc problem like virus or your missing nett framework.
Infinity is not malware. It's an alternative to programs like Horizon or Modio, made by XB36Hazard. It's perfectly safe.

If you're having issues with the tool, post them here: [RELEASE] Xbox 360 Tools – Infinity (http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10483&highlight=infinity). You'd be more likely to get an answer that way, as this forum is more for releasing programs than it is for troubleshooting.

I'd help you right here and now if I could, but I'm pretty ignorant about Infinity.