PDA

View Full Version : Painted Skin: The Resurrection Trailer

thegutta
07-25-2012, 01:53 PM
This movie it's gonna be awesome Cloud check it out :D you also like this type of movies n for everyone else enjoy :) by the way the first part was awesome too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEqlDs2KS_4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

CloudStrife7x
07-25-2012, 04:45 PM
hell yeah the first one was awesome :), im looking forward to this one too, i just wish Donnie Yen would have been in this one but oh well lol

Serious_M
07-25-2012, 04:49 PM
looks like a awesome movie , nice share thegutta

thegutta
07-25-2012, 05:37 PM
hell yeah the first one was awesome :), im looking forward to this one too, i just wish Donnie Yen would have been in this one but oh well lol

I know same thing i said i wish Donnie was in it but is cool the movie still awesome n by the way cloud the reason why he couldn't be in part 2 is cuz he's busy filming one of the greatest movies we gonna see next year The Monkey King that movie is been worked by big companies the have work on different Hollywood films it's gonna be huge :D

CloudStrife7x
07-25-2012, 05:38 PM
I know same thing i said i wish Donnie was in it but is cool the movie still awesome n by the way cloud the reason why he couldn't be in part 2 is cuz he's busy filming one of the greatest movies we gonna see next year The Monkey King that movie is been worked by big companies the have work on different Hollywood films it's gonna be huge :D

yeah true that, but i still wish he was in it lol

Noctis Caelum
07-25-2012, 05:55 PM
hahaha the guy with the red paint on his face looks like a mixture of Quan Chi from mortal kombat and the kratos from god of war....movie looks weird but i love asian women

thegutta
07-25-2012, 06:03 PM
yeah true that, but i still wish he was in it lol

Yeah i know what you mean I wish too but remember he's making this :D

thegutta
07-25-2012, 06:12 PM
hahaha the guy with the red paint on his face looks like a mixture of Quan Chi from mortal kombat and the kratos from god of war....movie looks weird but i love asian women

Lol yeah Galactus it may look weird to you but to us the fans of asian action martial arts an fantasy Films it's awesome n plus in oder for you to understand this movie you have to watch the first part it's an awesome movie trust me :D

Noctis Caelum
07-25-2012, 06:14 PM
Lol yeah Galactus it may look weird to you but to us the fans of asian action martial arts an fantasy Films it's awesome n plus in oder for you to understand this movie you have to watch the first part it's an awesome movie trust me :D
i like movies like this, didnt mean what i said in a negative way lol..I would definitely have to watch the first one before i watch this...I'll look it up, i have a website i watch everything for free..just watched the batman rises lol, Bane is a beast..I enjoy films like these

thegutta
07-25-2012, 06:27 PM
i like movies like this, didnt mean what i said in a negative way lol..I would definitely have to watch the first one before i watch this...I'll look it up, i have a website i watch everything for free..just watched the batman rises lol, Bane is a beast..I enjoy films like these

Lol i know you didn't mean it in a negative way Galactus i just want you to check it out it's a good movie to watch :D by the way the batman you just watched was it watchable like is it dark or not how is the sound did you enjoy it how is the quality :)

CloudStrife7x
07-25-2012, 06:30 PM
Yeah i know what you mean I wish too but remember he's making this :D

yeah that movie is going to be epic, also he is making Ip Man 3 too, which is going to be awesome :D

thegutta
07-25-2012, 06:50 PM
yeah that movie is going to be epic, also he is making Ip Man 3 too, which is going to be awesome :D

Hell yeah Ip Man 3 it's gonna be epic the film will focus on Ip Man training Bruce Lee while fending off Gangs and racist foreigners and a new bad guy who threatens to destroy the name of wing chun :D another awesome film for 2013 but there's some bad news with this great film it's said the after ip man 3 is done donnie will retire from actin the will be his last film :(