PDA

View Full Version : RAW! RAW! Fight the power!

Emerald Lance
03-07-2011, 12:24 PM
Just got finished watching Gurren Lagann. God dammit, it was awesome! I mean mind numbingly brilliant!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2p8JeMwlflA/SEKwBWSMjNI/AAAAAAAAAQ8/LraCowCkp9k/s320/kamina-simon.jpg

Krauser
03-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Finally u did it !!! ^^ WHO THE HELL DO U THINK WE ARE ???!!!! SPIRAL POWER TO THE MAX !!!
p.s. Poor Kamina btw =(

Ravanofdarkness
03-07-2011, 01:00 PM
I've stopt watching the show after seeing Kamina die.

Krauser
03-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Like after the fifth episode?

CloudStrife7x
03-07-2011, 05:16 PM
yeah it sucked that kamina died, but i finished the season and watched both movies still, SPIRAL POWER has nothing on OMNISLASH, lol

Emerald Lance
03-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Wait, they have movies?! I didn't know that! I have just learned that my quest is not finished, and thus I must continue to press on until I've seen these fabled videos! RAW! RAW! FIGHT THE POWER!

Kamina's death affected me too. But at least they didn't treat his death as a simple one-time plot device, but instead made it pivotal to the entire story. Like the time where everybody is trapped in the multidimensional labyrinth? The scene where Simon beat the crap outta the wimpy Kamina and the manly Kamina just watched and grinned: beautiful! ^-^

CloudStrife7x
03-08-2011, 12:27 AM
Yay there are two movies the first one is a compilation of the eps. 1-15 its called-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Guren-hen (movie)
The second is the sequel to the anime series it take place seven years after the end of the anime its called-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Ragan-hen (movie)

I watched both and liked them, Emerald continue your quest u must not fail the fate of mankind depends on it