PDA

View Full Version : I tis be back!

ThatBenderGuy
07-30-2012, 01:48 PM
Hello 360H! I know I have been gone for a while (most of you probably don't even know/remember me lol) but I'm back and plan to be on the forum quite a bit more :)

just mainly been busy with work and all but I've got some free time now (got laid off)

Vincent Valentine
07-30-2012, 02:06 PM
I remember you :P (you probably dont know/remember me cause I changed my name) but anyways welcome back :)

thegutta
07-30-2012, 02:06 PM
Welcome back bro sorry about the layoff but don't worry the means there's something way better for you out there you just need it a little vacation before you start the new adventure :D welcome bro n i do remember you :)

ThatBenderGuy
07-30-2012, 03:41 PM
I feel so loved xD

@Demon, I think i might remember u not sure though /:

@thegutta thanks, I might be joining the military lol, pays for housing, education and such so i'm debating there if I can't find a new one

CloudStrife7x
07-30-2012, 03:47 PM
i remember you too :D, welcome back, and sorry to here you got laid off, but hope you will find other job soon :D

thegutta
07-30-2012, 04:17 PM
I feel so loved xD

@thegutta thanks, I might be joining the military lol, pays for housing, education and such so i'm debating there if I can't find a new one

Omg Bender we are in the same boat i been thinking about joining too i been debating this for weeks now i even spoke with my Family to see what they thought about me joining i told them the same thing it pays for college, housing i get great benefits they didn't look so happy with the news but if i don't find anything either in the next few months I'm out bro :D i know god is with me n if i make the decision he'll protect me out there.

Emerald Lance
07-31-2012, 05:26 AM
I remember you, Bender! Welcome back!

ThatBenderGuy
08-03-2012, 06:59 AM
Thanks Emerald Lance :)

@thegutta
what branch? I was thinking air force.

Cruor
08-03-2012, 07:23 AM
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your layoff.