PDA

View Full Version : lvl 80 + high bonusses? [DUNGEON DEFENDERS]

Jessetje
08-13-2012, 02:05 PM
heeya people,
I have a question about character modding.
Yesterday i was in a lobby on dungeon defenders with a guy called Np Zee he is lvl 80 but he has high stats like 10mln in each skill.
Does anyone know how its possable to do that becouse i want to make a tutorial about how to character mod and i really want to have that part in my tutorial.
--i make this topic becouse if i make that high stats to lvl 80 i will get back to lv. 0--
--Np Zee ignores me thats why i make this topic''
Cheers,

Sinamatic
08-26-2012, 08:37 AM
You can mod your characters stats in Hex editor to what ever you want i wouldn't go over 50million, but you said it resets your level hmm what do you use to mod Dungeon Defenders? There's a guy that you can look up on here his name is SSSTONERRR and he made a TuT.

TxCH N9NE
10-28-2012, 12:19 AM
heeya people,
I have a question about character modding.
Yesterday i was in a lobby on dungeon defenders with a guy called Np Zee he is lvl 80 but he has high stats like 10mln in each skill.
Does anyone know how its possable to do that becouse i want to make a tutorial about how to character mod and i really want to have that part in my tutorial.
--i make this topic becouse if i make that high stats to lvl 80 i will get back to lv. 0--
--Np Zee ignores me thats why i make this topic''
Cheers,

i have the same problem where you mod the stats on the character and it makes it level 0 and you have to distribute the spec for each stat as if it was like you leveled up. hex editing and using the dungeon defenders mod tool still does the same thing.

TheHitmanLandon
11-25-2012, 02:48 PM
Not true you can go to 2 billion on 2 characters and 1 billion on the other to, to be safe go to 1billion on all the 4 characters!