PDA

View Full Version : European PS3 Injunction Lifted

BrayWyatt
03-10-2011, 11:45 PM
A civil court in The Hague, Netherlands, has lifted the preliminary injunction that had been imposed last week on PS3 consoles, causing some 300,000 units to be seized at Dutch customs (see Blu-ray.com, March 1). LG will now have to pay legal fees of €130,000. However, a final judgment regarding a patent dispute between LG and Sony is still pending.

that comes out to about $180,000.

CloudStrife7x
03-11-2011, 03:53 AM
A civil court in The Hague, Netherlands, has lifted the preliminary injunction that had been imposed last week on PS3 consoles, causing some 300,000 units to be seized at Dutch customs (see Blu-ray.com, March 1). LG will now have to pay legal fees of €130,000. However, a final judgment regarding a patent dispute between LG and Sony is still pending.

that comes out to about $180,000.

i wished i had that money, lol

Paprika
03-11-2011, 05:31 AM
Good it was a fucked up ruling to begin with so glad to see it has been lifted

Renegade
03-11-2011, 02:41 PM
Good it was a fucked up ruling to begin with so glad to see it has been liftedWHAT!. Are you serious?!, I'm now certain you are a SONY fanboy....After all the shit Sony have done, They deserve to be put out of business...

CloudStrife7x
03-11-2011, 07:06 PM
WHAT!. Are you serious?!, I'm now certain you are a SONY fanboy....After all the shit Sony have done, They deserve to be put out of business...

that maybe true for the future of mankind why dont we team up and unleash a omnikamehamehaslash attack on the company, that will teach them

Renegade
03-11-2011, 08:12 PM
that maybe true for the future of mankind why dont we team up and unleash a omnikamehamehaslash attack on the company, that will teach themYou and yer damn omnislash :P

Paprika
03-12-2011, 02:46 AM
WHAT!. Are you serious?!, I'm now certain you are a SONY fanboy....After all the shit Sony have done, They deserve to be put out of business...

Well it was a fucked up ruling banning sales on a product. Would've been a more understanding ruling had it been a massive fine and some progress on rectifying the issue with LG, but to ban sales of a particular system is stupid as it doesn't solve the actual problem it just back benches it.

Also only got a PS3 for last Christmas

Renegade
03-12-2011, 03:23 AM
Well it was a fucked up ruling banning sales on a product. Would've been a more understanding ruling had it been a massive fine and some progress on rectifying the issue with LG, but to ban sales of a particular system is stupid as it doesn't solve the actual problem it just back benches it.

Also only got a PS3 for last ChristmasLG were in the right, As Sony were illegally using the components of LG's blu-ray player. As well as all of te laws Sony have broken due to these measures against the jailbreak. They sould perish.

Paprika
03-13-2011, 01:44 AM
LG were in the right, As Sony were illegally using the components of LG's blu-ray player. As well as all of te laws Sony have broken due to these measures against the jailbreak. They sould perish.

Thats something I won't argue against LG are in the Right, but like I said posing a ban on sales does not solve the issue, if anything it heightens it as Sony get the injuction lifted thus the case achieves nothing other than more wasted time and money with no sight of when it should be sorted (Not that moneys is that big an issue for them, those bastards:P).