PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Vesperia SP by Nova save editor help

Rin
08-17-2012, 01:17 PM
Hello I'm having problems with the save editor for the game Tales of Vesperia on xbox 360.
Could you someone please give me a tutorial on how to do it properly?
I used Modio to explore the save file and extracted the save file to a new folder then used the editor to edit whatever I wanted then afterwards I tried all three options
'replace file' 'inject file into current folder' 'inject file into root' then rehashed and resigned in but my file is still corrupted.

Original Boss
08-17-2012, 01:44 PM
Upload a save and let me know what you want editing

Rin
08-17-2012, 05:57 PM
Ok Naruto thanks I will upload when I get back from work.
I'd like to be able to do it on my own too so that I don't have to bother you or someone else all the time.

Original Boss
08-17-2012, 06:10 PM
Ok Naruto thanks I will upload when I get back from work.
I'd like to be able to do it on my own too so that I don't have to bother you or someone else all the time.

I would say its because you are using modio that thing is old thats why its most probably causing your save game to be corrupted modios rehash and resigner is known for not doing its job properly the only tool i use for rehash and resigning is horizon its far better then modio in all the ways you could think of if you want download it mod your save yourself and use horizon and see if it works if not i will try and help you out

Ryudo
08-17-2012, 06:19 PM
You only need XBOX 360 Hash Calculator tool, rehash it with that, then just put the modded Save back on your USB.

No need for Horizon either. Modio does the job fine as well. Been doing it all the time with no problems using Modio + Hash Block Calculator. (This goes for all games).

Original Boss
08-17-2012, 06:23 PM
You only need XBOX 360 Hash Calculator tool, rehash it with that, then just put the modded Save back on your USB.

No need for Horizon either. Modio does the job fine as well. Been doing it all the time with no problems using Modio + Hash Block Calculator. (This goes for all games).

LOL try using it without hash block calculator

Rin
08-17-2012, 07:38 PM
Is there a link for horizon?

imAndrew
08-17-2012, 09:35 PM
Is there a link for horizon?

Here it is:
Horizon - CNET Download.com (http://download.cnet.com/Horizon/3000-2130_4-75452078.html)

Rin
08-17-2012, 11:24 PM
Thanks I'm having some problems using it though I can't use the online features and I got a 'outdated' version.
I switched off my firewall to see if it was the problem but it seems I can't update it and use the online features of horizon.

Emerald Lance
08-17-2012, 11:35 PM
The "full" version of Horizon is only available to Diamond Members at xboxmb. You should still be able to use the online features, but if you can't then don't worry about it for now; You don't really need the online features for this, anyway.

"Replace file" should do exactly what you need; if you do all of the options at once, it will corrupt your save (multiple savedata.bin files in a single save), so only use the replace option. Modio's fine for ToV, but Horizon definitely is the best. Horizon's also just plain easier to use than Modio.

slickmast
11-20-2016, 11:30 PM
I LIKE TO GET THE TALES OF VESPERIA SAVE EDITOR HOW CAN I GET IT I HAVE SINGUP TO 360HAVEN SOME HELP COULD BE NICE

THUMBS
11-20-2016, 11:35 PM
I LIKE TO GET THE TALES OF VESPERIA SAVE EDITOR HOW CAN I GET IT I HAVE SINGUP TO 360HAVEN SOME HELP COULD BE NICE
use the search box buddy here is a link too one of the editors http://www.360haven.com/forums/threads/29536-Tales-of-Vesperia-Complete-Save-Editor?highlight=Tales+of+Vesperia