PDA

View Full Version : Dead Island Riptide Debuting at PAX 2012

BrayWyatt
08-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Home - www.GameInformer.com (http://www.gameinformer.com)

Publisher Deep Silver is debuting the sequel to Dead Island at PAX in Seattle August 31, 2012, The Public will be able to go hands-on with the new game demo and get exclusive demonstrations, Dead Island Riptide is due out in 2013.

Dead Island is a open-world zombie killing adventure developed by Techland Polska and is an action role playing game that features experience based gameplay and character customization where the players health and stamina level up and you can invest skill points into a skill tree which makes your character stronger and better equipped to kill zombies.

Deep Silver have not released the trailer for Dead Island Riptide yet so until they do here is the original Dead Island Trailer that won over millions of fans all over the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqrG1bdGtg&feature=player_embedded

CloudStrife7x
08-26-2012, 10:32 PM
nice to know for people who like the game i was not one though >.> lol

XajNyne
08-26-2012, 10:38 PM
Awesome news. I can't wait.

nice to know for people who like the game i was not one though >.> lol

Did you finish the game?

CloudStrife7x
08-26-2012, 10:42 PM
Awesome news. I can't wait.

Did you finish the game?

i only played the game cause my bro brought it over, i never owned the game myself, but the little bit that i played i didnt enjoy, im more into rpgs/jrpgs games like Tales of Vesperia and Skryim

Leogelol
08-27-2012, 05:44 AM
Soooo looking forward to this, also the trailer was crazyyyyy

thegutta
08-27-2012, 06:15 AM
Hell yeah can't wait awesome share Archer :)

Original Boss
08-27-2012, 11:34 AM
i only played the game cause my bro brought it over, i never owned the game myself, but the little bit that i played i didnt enjoy, im more into rpgs/jrpgs games like Tales of Vesperia and Skryim

Tales of vesperia! one of my favorite games also nice news i will be looking forward to this game i have the first one on PC i do admit i was upset that it was nothing like the trailer i was hoping for a really mature realistic zombie game what we got was a arcade style hack and slash with a select few of guns but i still enjoyed it i never got to complete it although i got far when i played it on the xbox 360 when it first came out

TLOR FETT
08-27-2012, 02:49 PM
Ought to be worth playing, kinda stupid they used the same video

Shank
08-27-2012, 06:41 PM
Who do you Voodoo. <3