PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial] Darksiders 2 stat booster glitch

BIGREDMONSTER
08-30-2012, 02:04 AM
I will be telling you a useful glitch this is my firs tut so if you need help i will try to make a better tutorial
step 1, be level 12 or higher
step 2, have 2000 gilt or more
step 3, go to vulgrim for a respec
step 4, put 1 skill point on Unstoppable, Inevitability, Empowerment and Killing Blow
step 5, activate Unstoppable
step 6, save game
step 7, pause and quit
step 8, load your save
step 9, put 1 more skill point on Unstoppable, Inevitability, Empowerment and Killing Blow
step 10, repeat step 6, 7 and 8
step 11, put 1 more skill point on Unstoppable, Inevitability, Empowerment and Killing Blow
step 12, repeat step 6, 7 and 8
step 13, put 1 skill point on Aegis Guard, Grave Defense and Enraged Guardian
step 14, repeat step 6, 7 and 8
step 15, put 1 more skill point on Aegis Guard, Grave Defense and Enraged Guardian
step 16, repeat step 6, 7 and 8
step 17, put 1 more skill point on Aegis Guard, Grave Defense and Enraged Guardian
step 18, repeat step 6, 7 and 8
Unstoppable, Inevitability, Empowerment and Killing Blow at level 1 is like a whole different skill to the game as level 2 and level 3
Aegis Guard, Grave Defense and Enraged Guardian at level 1 is like a whole different skill to the game as level 2 and level 3
I found this glitch but other people may have fount it too
NOTE: if you activate Unstoppable or Aegis Guard again at level 3 it will fix the bug and when it ends you will loose the stat bonus for level 3 but you will keep the bonus from level 1 and level 2

CloudStrife7x
08-30-2012, 02:10 AM
nice glitch found and shared BIGREDMONSTER, too bad i dont have the game no more >.>

Serious_M
08-31-2012, 08:28 PM
very nice tut shared BIGREDMONSTER