PDA

View Full Version : Torchlight modding issues

Countryboy
03-14-2011, 08:20 AM
Hey guys im havin a big issue with the torchlight xbla game i have modded my sharestash.bin and it loads and everything but when i quit out of the game and try to load my character again it just gives me the create new character screen. Now i have had this issue with six different saves and it is really starting to piss me off i will upload my save please if u can test it to see if it happens for you too and if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this im all ears.

pureIso
03-14-2011, 12:10 PM
Hey guys im havin a big issue with the torchlight xbla game i have modded my sharestash.bin and it loads and everything but when i quit out of the game and try to load my character again it just gives me the create new character screen. Now i have had this issue with six different saves and it is really starting to piss me off i will upload my save please if u can test it to see if it happens for you too and if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this im all ears.

There F tones of bugs in that game, even if you didn't mod your sharedstash.bin that might still happen. There is a patch coming soon. The only way to fix it is to clear the game in 1 seating or try duplicating your characters. This is why I stopped playing that game plus I have all 12 achievements.

Countryboy
03-14-2011, 03:02 PM
There F tones of bugs in that game, even if you didn't mod your sharedstash.bin that might still happen. There is a patch coming soon. The only way to fix it is to clear the game in 1 seating or try duplicating your characters. This is why I stopped playing that game plus I have all 12 achievements.
well see me and my friend idle were modding it and it kept corrupting for me and not for him though so i thought it was something i was doing wrong and when might this update be?

rawcook
04-04-2011, 07:19 AM
i was wondering about this also. is there away to edit weapon stats/gold/enchantments/item amounts... that kinda stuff.

pureIso
04-04-2011, 12:09 PM
i was wondering about this also. is there away to edit weapon stats/gold/enchantments/item amounts... that kinda stuff.

Yeh there is a tutoril somewhere on this site, when i find the link I will forward you to it.