PDA

View Full Version : Sony has a 'big dev support team' working with Bethesda on Dawnguard

BrayWyatt
09-11-2012, 01:26 AM
www.joystiq.com

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2012/09/dawn.jpg

A Sony support team is working closely with Bethesda to bring Skyrim's Dawnguard DLC to PS3. Dawnguard launched on the Xbox 360 in June and on PC in August. Bethesda previously notes that Skyrim is a "massive and dynamic game that requires a lot of resources" and it's not sure if it will be able to reach a resolution on the DLC with Sony.

Sony's Adam Boyes echoes that sentiment to Kotaku. "We work with all of our partners to try and solve their problems," Boyes says. "We have a big, broad dev support team that works closely with Bethesda – and with all of our partners – to work with them to solve any sort of issues they have along the way.

"Of course, I always want everything to work always for everyone. I can't promise any kind of resolution or timeline but can say that everyone involved is trying their best to get this stuff working."

CloudStrife7x
09-11-2012, 01:30 AM
sounds like more bad news for ps3 users, that's why im glad i got this game on xbox 360 instead of ps3