PDA

View Full Version : Trainers help?

beast1x5
09-13-2012, 10:19 PM
I have a handful of games which are installed onto my RGH 360's HDD (1tb) , The games are installed as a GoD file... how can I go about installing the trainers??? im trying to get the tekken tag 2 and castlevania trainer to work and 0 dice... anything is greatly appreciated

X360Quicky
09-14-2012, 12:05 AM
I have a handful of games which are installed onto my RGH 360's HDD (1tb) , The games are installed as a GoD file... how can I go about installing the trainers??? im trying to get the tekken tag 2 and castlevania trainer to work and 0 dice... anything is greatly appreciated

Which CastleVania? Tekken Tag 2 has instructions in the thread:

Instructions:

1. Download and Unrar the Files.
2. Move the extracted Folder to your XBOX 360 HDD
3. Launch the trainer_launcher.xex "IT WILL KICK U TO THE DASHBOARD BUT ITS OK"
4. You can now start game by God/DVD/Extracted..
5. Press Start+Back while in the game and follow the on-screen instructions
6. Press a Number to activate an CheatCode.

If you want CastleVania Lord Of Shadow, I'll update it for you so GOD will work.

bigcol
09-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Going to have a go at this later on my jtag. Never used a trainer in my life and know little about setting one up. I want to play Castlevania Lords Of Shadow with the trainer running. How do I set it up? Better still if someone can point me in the right dirtection of an easy to follow tutorial, I would appreciate it

X360Quicky
09-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Going to have a go at this later on my jtag. Never used a trainer in my life and know little about setting one up. I want to play Castlevania Lords Of Shadow with the trainer running. How do I set it up? Better still if someone can point me in the right dirtection of an easy to follow tutorial, I would appreciate it
I'm going to update the castlevania trainer, I would advise you wait until I do before using that trainer seeing as your new to trainers. Try a newer trainer for another game for your first trainer, they're easier.

bigcol
09-25-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm going to update the castlevania trainer, I would advise you wait until I do before using that trainer seeing as your new to trainers. Try a newer trainer for another game for your first trainer, they're easier.

Will do thanks X360Quicky, you sir are a legend mate