PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial] TuT&Release for modding unlimited guns in inventory/backpack

SavageZombie
09-21-2012, 04:29 PM
Hey folks!
First off this involes a jtag. But with the modded save i released you can use that now also.

But here i'm just explaining how its done on the jtag for now!

First you'll need the moddified xex

Thanks And Credits Go To Dualla

Then you will need my modified files.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jegv97f3zfo9r5z
(if this cant be posted here please just remove link. I also stated where to mod in your own filr thanks!)

Then take and replace your files with mine

Start the game with any character you wanna mod then spawn.

Now you can ethier play on the jtag or save & quit and go back to the retail. Kinda like an infection (or it just gets saved to your character save). It is better to just play on the jtag but its up to you.

Now just go about your bussiness collecting guns. Save & quit return to the retail profit! This is for offline and online!

The cvars used for this can be found in

xbox360-willowgame.ini

game.willowInventoryManager

InventorySlotMax_Misc 9999 Or what you like

WeaponReadyMax 999 or what you like

There are also other mods icludded to many to list. Nothing that makes it unplayable!

For those of you without a jtag i upped my save here. It works in the same manner. But im hoping someone will use the save towards making a willow tree type tool. You could also hex it to 999 instead of 202 guns or play and get more guns.

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread=17878-borderlands-2-modded-inventory-200-guns-backpack-save.html#post140008

I would have made a topic in this section first off but I did'nt notice it till now.

Notice: Guns you pick up wont appear till after you save & quit and restart it!

This is just the start. I'm releaseing this with hopes it can be improved upon. If you decide to use and repost this its fine by me this is why i released this.

Credit would nice if you use my findings and re-release things.(not that it matters)

Time to start making badass saves guys! Have at it!

Hope you guys enjoy happy MODDING!!

Savage...

Credit to my boy L3roy for helping with a few things!

thegutta
09-21-2012, 05:12 PM
Very nice tut Savage great job bro :)

Serious_M
09-21-2012, 05:13 PM
nice job on this tut SavageZombie

thegutta
09-21-2012, 05:28 PM
nice job on this tut SavageZombie

M where's Cloud he's late for this post :D

CloudStrife7x
09-21-2012, 05:31 PM
nice tut share savage :)

thegutta
09-21-2012, 05:34 PM
nice tut share savage :)

Yeahh you finally made it :D:p

HungSolo
09-21-2012, 05:36 PM
Great tut thanks

Crimsongoku
09-21-2012, 09:06 PM
Great Job Savage, Nice TuT.

SavageZombie
09-21-2012, 09:19 PM
Thanks guys! I'm working on a few things to get better i'll update the post when i'm done!

Game Wizard
09-21-2012, 10:36 PM
I dont have a jtag so if i upload my save that is really far could you give it backpack space please?

aundeadrockstar
09-22-2012, 12:32 AM
i couldn't get the badass points to work it said 99999 2 the last number was what i had when i spent it it said 0 and i could not use the other 99999 (i tried starting a new game same thing)
other then that it works good well the things i see u modded haha

Game Wizard
09-22-2012, 06:08 AM
If anyone who has a JTAG could take the level 50's that are modded and do this unlimited space thing i would be extremely great full

cornnatron
10-01-2012, 01:53 AM
anyway of taking the backpack mod off again after using it ??