PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands 2 POPremierClub mod?

Reapersv
09-22-2012, 11:16 AM
Ok so I'm sure everyone out there has noticed even without the pre order you still have the golden chest. Now I know on the pc you can simply mod the save files to get golden keys and the pre order bonus but, my question is does anyone know if you can do this for xbox? Am I able to copy and paste the dlc files to my xbox hdd and get the pre order bonus? I mainly want the golden keys. Any help on this topic would be appreciated. Thank you

zMATeR
09-22-2012, 11:55 AM
What is this a tutorial for?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

enjoythebuttterbake
09-22-2012, 07:03 PM
Either get someone who has the DLC to dupe the items for you or get a gamesave that has them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC9NxDPvs8s

ghettobomb
09-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Ok so I'm sure everyone out there has noticed even without the pre order you still have the golden chest. Now I know on the pc you can simply mod the save files to get golden keys and the pre order bonus but, my question is does anyone know if you can do this for xbox? Am I able to copy and paste the dlc files to my xbox hdd and get the pre order bonus? I mainly want the golden keys. Any help on this topic would be appreciated. Thank you can only do that with a jtag or rgh xbox there is however a way to get 255 golden keys the thread is already on here type in borderlands 2 and look for it the poster took the time to give a tutorial explaining it

SSSTONERRR
09-22-2012, 10:33 PM
this topic is in the wrong place, will a mod please move this, before more people are confused. Thank you

Reapersv
09-23-2012, 01:52 AM
Heyy thanks guys for the replies. I appreciate the help. I'm going to try to dupe it if I can. Was hoping maybe I could find the dlc files online somewhere.