PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Borderlands 2 Light Modded Starter Save

aleph_zero
09-23-2012, 01:37 AM
I originally posted this in one of hellboy v6's threads about one his awesome saves. But figured it might be beneficial to post an official request in case anyone else thought it was a good idea.

Essentially I'm looking for a unique Starter Save that is lightly modded. So players can still enjoy some great and cool mods, while keeping the challenge and thrill of leveling up. A save like this would include:

-start of game (level 6)
-additional skill points added (this is so you can still max out all your skills in every tree, but it won't be maxed until you reach level 50. With no left over skill points)
-$100,000 (just enough to get started)
-50 pieces of eridium

I think the skill points would be the most important thing, as you would have additional skill points to place wherever you want at the start of the game. Then slowly as you leveled the skill trees would begin to fill in. Here is a reference for how many skill points each class would need to have maxed skill trees at level 50:

Zer0/Assassin: +81 skill points (83 at level 6)
Maya/Siren: +81 skill points (83 at level 6)
Axton/Commando: +87 skill points (89 at level 6)
Salvador/Gunzerker: +88 skill points (90 at level 6)

I'd love a save like this for an Assassin or Siren, but if anyone was willing to make a starter pack of a save like this, I'm sure plenty of people would enjoy it. Thanks!

Edit: Updated skill points necessary for each class.

Ze1da
09-23-2012, 05:38 AM
I originally posted this in one of hellboy v6's threads about one his awesome saves. But figured it might be beneficial to post an official request in case anyone else thought it was a good idea.

Essentially I'm looking for a unique Starter Save that is lightly modded. So players can still enjoy some great and cool mods, while keeping the challenge and thrill of leveling up. A save like this would include:

-start of game (level 6)
-81 additional skill points added (this is so you can still max out all your skills in every tree, but it won't be maxed until you reach level 50. With no left over skill points)
-$100,000 (just enough to get started)
-50 pieces of eridium

I think the skill points would be the most important thing, as you would have 81 additional skill points (83 total at level 6) to place wherever you want at the start of the game. Then slowly as you leveled the skill trees would begin to fill in. I'd love a save like this for an Assassin or Siren, but if anyone was willing to make a starter pack of a save like this, I'm sure plenty of people would enjoy it. Thanks!

This is an awesome idea I support. I don't like playing on the super modded gamesaves where the bottom left of the screen is constantly flashing with "You have 9998 points left to spend." lol

aleph_zero
09-23-2012, 10:08 PM
Upon further inspection, it seems Axton and Salvador have different skill tree point totals. So if anyone wanted to make a pack for a save like this, those two would need to be different. Here's the breakdown:

Zer0/Assassin: +81 skill points (83 at level 6)
Maya/Siren: +81 skill points (83 at level 6)
Axton/Commando: +87 skill points (89 at level 6)
Salvador/Gunzerker: +88 skill points (90 at level 6)

Just some reference materials in case anyone was planning on making this awesome save pack.

X-Angel
09-24-2012, 01:01 AM
Nice idea! But eridium is very rare, need 250 or more )

killomatic
09-24-2012, 04:44 PM
I agree. Also maybe a modded inventory of like 50

Darkshadowmark
09-24-2012, 07:24 PM
You guy's don't get the phrase "light modded" do you?

Zero has the right Idea. Lots of points in the skills we want then leveling up like normal and playing legit except for the skills. A starter pack. Having too much eridium or 50 inventory will take away the "Starter" from "Starter pack"

I support this, I want to start a new game as Axton and the skills that balance around my playstyle are too far apart. Having those 80 points will be perfect.

pedicata
09-25-2012, 12:54 AM
please, please, please
:076:

Mario
09-25-2012, 01:11 AM
Wow awesome idea usually when i use modded saved or wat ev i dont like being so overpowered but its nice just to have a boost in the beginning

aleph_zero
09-25-2012, 02:32 PM
I'm glad so many people agree with the idea! Thanks for the feedback, hopefully someone will be able to make these saves for us. Haha.

SpecialDribbler
09-25-2012, 03:10 PM
I seriously like this idea, i don't get why people want to be level 50 and then start a new game, everything would be easy to kill cause you are over powered to shit. Would you put the download link in your first comment box when you get the save file?

aleph_zero
09-25-2012, 04:44 PM
I seriously like this idea, i don't get why people want to be level 50 and then start a new game, everything would be easy to kill cause you are over powered to shit. Would you put the download link in your first comment box when you get the save file?

Agreed! I'll definitely post the download in the original post when someone is gracious enough to make it.

Slamel
09-25-2012, 05:50 PM
This is a fantastic idea. This is how I modded Borderlands 1. I never wanted to be max level from the get-go, just a little boost that would let me max out at the end. I really wish I could do the mod myself so I could post it up for download.

Darkshadowmark
09-25-2012, 05:57 PM
Probably in a little bit, after I get done camping blockbuster for avengers, I'll fire up borderlands and get my characters to level 6 respectively then upload the characters here to see if that will help any of the modders to make the saves.

Sinamatic
09-25-2012, 08:50 PM
http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread=18040-borderlands-2-starter-saves-level-6-max-money-max-eridium-balanced-skillpoints.html i found one but its got max money and stuff but it level 6 and the skill points should even out.

BlazeHoliday
09-26-2012, 12:26 AM
I'm Blaze Holiday and I support his message!

I would like a "lightly modded" save

SpecialDribbler
09-26-2012, 12:29 AM
lol everyone one wants it but no one has done it hmm....

I know, if everyone can just max the stats and edit all the shit.. then why can't they actually do this? it would be easier if you look at a certain aspect. its exactly the same except lower stats.