PDA

View Full Version : Where's the mods ???

xSaiintx
03-23-2011, 11:50 PM
This isn't a complaint its more of a question. I'm just wondering where all the moder's have gone? The last Major save game editor we got on this site was the Dragon Age 2 editor........which is awesome btw. I understand that things happen and ppl get busy with work, school and family but 2 big games have come out (Homefront and Crysis 2) and no mods are made or are even being talked about??? Am I the only one who finds this weird?

I have noticed that when a game gets leaked all the awesome moder's on here jump to be the first to release a save editor or hacked gamesave. Soooooooooo where are they?

Again I'm not complaining, just wondering if they are even happening?

JizzaBeez
03-23-2011, 11:57 PM
Let us just click our heels together and get those save editors made right away! lol

cybersam
03-24-2011, 12:14 AM
well...about the dragon age2... i didn't jump on the game because it was leaked ^-^'''
i just saw that a few have looked in to it and said it was possible to edit it like dragon age origins... so i gave it a shot... ^-^'

and now i'm a bit busy with operation darkness and infinite undiscovery... i know both of them are old.. but neither of them have a save editor
as i'm not really a big fan of FPS games on consoles i'm not really hyped about those games... but i'm willing to help ^-^

Countryboy
03-24-2011, 01:04 AM
Someone is working on an editor for crysis 2 and homefront was just horrible (in my opinion) so i doubt anyone is making an editor for it i could be wrong but yeah.

If ud look on the forums ud see that there are quite a few people talking about hexing crysis 2 and all that also.

kero
03-24-2011, 01:34 AM
2 big games have come out (Homefront and Crysis 2) and no mods are made or are even being talked about??? Am I the only one who finds this weird?
There is a Crisis 2 godmode mod for modded and j-tag users posted in the forum.

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1844&p=10159&viewfull=1#post10159

Renegade
03-24-2011, 03:41 AM
Patience young sky-wanker, We don't spent 100% of our lives devoted to coding tools, only 99% :), Homefront, I done some stuff such as godmode, and infinite ammo etc, However is only for JTAG boxes, That game is not worth my time, Just have patience, We don't just click fingers and a tool is here...Doesn't work like that, A lot of gamesaves nowadays have security, We have to bypass that...Patience is a virtue.

cybersam
03-24-2011, 03:51 AM
creating an editor with just a button click... that would be awesome
but then again... then wouldn't be needed anymore ^-^'''

madasahat
03-24-2011, 04:10 AM
I thank all the modders on here for there efforts and I hope you keep up the good work