PDA

View Full Version : All you guys playing Halo 4....

Supremesis
10-15-2012, 06:10 AM
Be careful
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Microsoft-Perma-Banning-Xbox-360-Gamers-Playing-Halo-4-48130.html

VIP Assasin
10-15-2012, 07:57 AM
Niice post, but this is such an obvious repercussion to people who are that dumb to play the flagship M$ game pre-release on live... Haha you get what you deserve for just being that stupid but hey it's all about rollin' the dice but remember no matter how many times you get lucky the house always wins.

thegutta
10-15-2012, 08:32 AM
Yeah man staying away from it, i already try it here in New York Comic Con so I'm good till release day :D

Jefejoobes
10-15-2012, 08:54 AM
One word for those idiots: Stupid. Common sense would tell you to stay away from the game especially if it was leaked and not anywhere near release date, obviously they were lacking... If anyone is even thinking of playing Halo 4 early, just look at all the banned people and ask yourself is the game worth losing your account...

Renegade
10-15-2012, 01:05 PM
The people who know what they are doing play the game on a JTAG/RGH or flashed console offline that never touches XBL. Anyone playing it while connected to XBL is stupid and should not be a part of the modding world. If they are, they deserve their ban. Now if you excuse me. I have to go pwn these nubz on system link :P

Supremesis
10-16-2012, 05:38 PM
The people who know what they are doing play the game on a JTAG/RGH or flashed console offline that never touches XBL. Anyone playing it while connected to XBL is stupid and should not be a part of the modding world. If they are, they deserve their ban. Now if you excuse me. I have to go pwn these nubz on system link :P
Like a boss :P