PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial] How to get GhostBusters: Sanctum of Slime for free

Idlehands88
03-25-2011, 06:05 AM
Credit to: Bulldozer from se7ensins

All you have to do is create an e-mail and select the country/region as Taiwan and for the postal code put 950.
Create a GT and recover that GT on your xbox and go to download your free copy of GhostBusters: Sanctum of Slime.

I just tried it and it works :P the price of the game said "FREE".

Krauser
03-25-2011, 09:44 AM
Credit to: Bulldozer from se7ensins

All you have to do is create an e-mail and select the country/region as Taiwan and for the postal code put 950.
Create a GT and recover that GT on your xbox and go to download your free copy of GhostBusters: Sanctum of Slime.

I just tried it and it works :P the price of the game said "FREE".

Good info, but... the game is not worth it, even if its for free =( just sayin... if u disagree then,just use this method and play it

Renegade
03-25-2011, 02:40 PM
This will probably be fixed soon, So if you want it, i suggest you hurry up, Alternatively, You can make a profile, download the game, then send me the profile to make a spoof licence for people to use, and all you wouuld need to do is upload the DLC content to something like Multiuploadc.com (as it has numerous mirrors to change from) and yes it would work on retails.

DJ XHUNTER
03-26-2011, 12:23 AM
Well It,s Still Working I Can Upload Soon

WELLS51
03-26-2011, 06:45 AM
I dont think it's working anymore can anyone confirm?

doket
03-26-2011, 03:33 PM
i wish i read this as the 1st day the game release. i already spend 800ms for this stupid game...