PDA

View Full Version : such thing

Game Wizard
03-26-2011, 02:00 AM
is there such thing as a program u can run that allows u to see what people type ie for a runescape account allow me to see password getting typed in on teamviewer possible yes ,no ,mabey ?

pureIso
03-26-2011, 02:04 AM
Yes there is such program but why on earth would you want to do such thing?

GP I Zero
03-26-2011, 02:22 AM
Yes there is such program but why on earth would you want to do such thing?

Agree* Runescape is incredibly easy in every way - from leveling up to earning cash.

Game Wizard
03-26-2011, 02:12 PM
true but from someones perspective where they had like 6 or 7 accounts 90 plus and they keep getting hacked and i cant seem to recover them and get them back i get kinda mad..:( but one of my friends does not play any more and i could use his account and he would never know hes had his for like 4 years without getting hacked so is there any way some one can help me out please :)

granit
03-17-2012, 10:13 PM
i need cash in rs i made new acc cuz i lost eveything in other and got hacked please? and help me level or no?

Ryudo
03-18-2012, 12:39 AM
true but from someones perspective where they had like 6 or 7 accounts 90 plus and they keep getting hacked and i cant seem to recover them and get them back i get kinda mad..:( but one of my friends does not play any more and i could use his account and he would never know hes had his for like 4 years without getting hacked so is there any way some one can help me out please :)

This topic has been bumped up randomly by granit, and I'm amazed I haven't read this last year. Luckily you still read the forums, so I'll gladly still reply to this even now.
This post had to have been the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

So you get hacked and you're pissed, and in turn want to hack your friend's account because he's supposedly never been hacked before.

2 things come to mind with this story.

1. You're a hypocrite. Because what happened to you, you now plan on doing to someone else. Regardless of him temporarily not playing anymore. You have no right to get into his account without his permission.
2. Get a better password for your own accounts and stop getting hacked or sharing your accounts.