Features:
Mod Conquest Money
Mod EACH Characters Stats and Skill Points
Ability to Unlock ANY/ALL Characters

Future Updates:
Weapons, abilities, etc...
TONS of future Updates.

http://i52.tinypic.com/30shrw1.jpg

Dynasty Warriors7 Editor V1.1.0.0 (http://www.360haven.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=588)

Virus Scan: Here (http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=5546d9c784c326212377696be039e0cd6bf 800c812c54d55474c11f9d6aeb595-1301376486)

Ravanofdarkness
03-29-2011, 06:53 AM
Nice SaveEditor, i can't wait to try it out myself once the PAL Release is out. :)

slyfuldragon
03-29-2011, 06:59 AM
Yes! definitely let me know if it works on PAL, if not the values might be different which is fine, then I can add PAL support. :D

jmg28662
03-29-2011, 07:00 AM
Wow that was quick. Great job man.

slyfuldragon
03-29-2011, 07:02 AM
lol you have NO IDEA!
As soon as i got my hands on a copy, I was practically giddy like a teenage schoolgirl. :p

but yea, of course there will be MORE updates once I start playing some more and finding some more stuff :D
just wanted to release a simple version for now

Krauser
03-29-2011, 07:23 AM
Ill will thank you later for ur save editor ^^
"As soon as i got my hands on a copy, just to giggle like a teenage school girl" - btw Co-Op is back!!! WOOT !!! Thats why DW Strikeforce failed to me =(

slyfuldragon
03-29-2011, 07:47 AM
lol no problem,

I'm playing this more and more (besides KOEI really outdoing themselves on this) I found alot more stuff to mod, so there WILL be updates in the near future.

HOWEVER there is a 1 Million gold achievement, the max money for the editor is set at 999999 to help prevent any unnecessary "illegitimate" early 1 mil achievement pop-age.
(even though you just need one gold to get it.)

Ravanofdarkness
03-29-2011, 07:51 AM
God, it's killing me that the PAL Version ain't out yet. I'm a big Dynasty Warriors Fanboy... also can't wait for the Online Co-op, loved going to my friends place back in the day playing Dynasty Warriors 3 Co-op Splitscreen on the PlayStation 2 and running away from Lu Bu. Had a couple moments saying screw it bring it on Lu Bu until he started kicking me around the place, then both of us screamed like little girls running away from the big bad wolf.

slyfuldragon
03-29-2011, 07:57 AM
can't wait for the Online Co-op, loved going to my friends place back in the day playing Dynasty Warriors 3 Co-op Splitscreen on the PlayStation 2 and running away from Lu Bu. Had a couple moments saying screw it bring it on Lu Bu until he started kicking me around the place, then both of us screamed like little girls running away from the big bad wolf.

Took the words EXACTLY from my mouth. Just out of nostalgia, I poped in my DW 3 last week and had flashbacks of me back in freshmen year when it first came out, playing this all night Co-Op.

Ah gotta love the little things in life. You know you have a good game if you pop in an old one just for nostalgia.

Insane JIC
03-29-2011, 08:35 AM
Looks like someone got their hands on the game already. Thanks sly

eric22
03-29-2011, 12:04 PM
greta work dude !!!!!!!!!!!

Renegade
03-29-2011, 01:40 PM
Nice work Sly, you're getting better every day :)

slyfuldragon
03-29-2011, 03:09 PM
Thanks guys :D,

I'll be picking up my retail copy in about an hour or so.
So the next update will include Conquest Fame and whatever else I can find.

I know the skill points I found, but thats only for Sun Jian for now. (no Point on releasing an update just for one character) lol

Edit:

AHAHAHAHA, as stated above I already found a characters Stats.
(Sun Jian In particular) so some progress is being made as you can see ;) I made everything 500 and power and speed 50

http://i51.tinypic.com/2yla903.jpg

CloudStrife7x
03-29-2011, 06:57 PM
Nice editor great job cant wait for the next update

iKing
03-29-2011, 11:24 PM
will there be an iso mod like dead space 2 (most of it is a big no) but just in case if theres anyhope to have infinite attack,spd, def x2 and mosou:bigsmile:

slyfuldragon
03-30-2011, 01:10 AM
no there will not be an ISO mod, and infinite X2 abilities is also not possible for gamesave editing, I've tried it on this and previous installments.
sorry, but it's not going to happen, since it's on "pick-up" and not as a saveable data.

Insane JIC
03-30-2011, 02:16 AM
Think you're be able to find everyone's? or at least the most important ones.

slyfuldragon
03-30-2011, 03:43 AM
I'm working on it, yea I should be no problems.
what I'm trying to experiment with now are the weapons.

but otherwise I have bookmarks and I mod each person everytime I unlock someone to just keep track then I'll add them in an update.

Magnus Hydra
03-30-2011, 05:45 AM

but otherwise I have bookmarks and I mod each person everytime I unlock someone to just keep track then I'll add them in an update.
I havn't looked at the file. Dose it look anything like DW4, DW6 and DWSF? Char wise that is?

slyfuldragon
03-30-2011, 06:02 AM
its similar to DW SF but because how the DW 7 encorperated elements from DW 3-6 and SF the values are nothing like SF.

But honestly it looks more like Warriors Orochi 2 (character wise) [Which I completely Donkey-Wrecked that game backwards]

so its not going to be difficult at all for me, its just a little tedious to get all the character to unlock to MAKE SURE who is who exactly, so I can make a note.
Instead of throwing everyone in the editor (where I can see everyone in the save, I just dunno whos who) without being sure.

all-in-all, It'll get done with alot of fun :D

sukhish
03-30-2011, 06:24 AM
Me too waiting for the game...however thanks a ton!!! :)

Insane JIC
03-30-2011, 09:45 AM

Sounds good pal, we're counting on you.

GP I Zero
03-30-2011, 10:39 AM
Keep up the good work ^_^

Mister Epic
03-30-2011, 02:42 PM
Dude, you are my hero!

Will you also be adding options to edit the money and skill points for story mode and whatnot?

Would be a shame if it was just for Conquest. Unless they carry over?

slyfuldragon
03-30-2011, 03:11 PM
They do carry over and yes I will be

Ravanofdarkness
03-30-2011, 04:45 PM
It's killing me that the PAL Release isn't out yet and the Gamestop over here have it and won't even sell it to me early for 100€ (140$).

slyfuldragon
03-30-2011, 08:03 PM
yea I know if gamestop sells an early copy thats at least a 100k fine for each copy sold free.

on another note; I have found 80% of Wu's characters stats. (considering I just got home from work) lol

8Ball
03-30-2011, 08:28 PM
Screw gamestop i'm gonna have my copy in about 3 hours.
If you get an early copy place a backup into the cocktease cases, just wear gloves, its an angry world out there :p
That said will the editor be compatible with the pal region? I'll have a save soon enough to know for sure.

iKing
03-30-2011, 09:55 PM
no there will not be an ISO mod, and infinite X2 abilities is also not possible for gamesave editing, I've tried it on this and previous installments.
sorry, but it's not going to happen, since it's on "pick-up" and not as a saveable data.

well it never hurts ask about it hehe thanks mate im enjoying my million money on the game lol thanks

slyfuldragon
03-30-2011, 09:55 PM
That said will the editor be compatible with the pal region? I'll have a save soon enough to know for sure.

I'm not sure, but it should. if not let me know.

I am working on Characters, Fame and Skill points at the moment.

hehe thanks mate im enjoying my million money on the game lol thanks

no problem lol.

Ravanofdarkness
03-31-2011, 01:37 AM
Getting my Copy of the Game in a couple hours, the Game plus your amazing DW Editor should cheer me up after breaking up with my Girlfriend. :)

Then if you need some PAL Saves for the Editor hit me up, i will help you get some.

Mister Epic
03-31-2011, 02:21 AM
Your editor works very well. I gave myself 999,999 gold and it worked like a charm.

I don't think you have to worry about anyone going over the limit and making the achievement pop, because before I bought anything, I did a battle to earn more gold (In Conquest offline) and the gold did not go over or exceed 999,999 even despite the fact that I earned more gold, the achievement for earning 1,000,000 gold did not pup up.

So this means the max gold IS 999,999 and we can't go over that. The achievement is probably for total gold earned over the course of the game and the editor does not seem to affect that. Or at least for me it didn't.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though. I'm just going by what I've seen and experienced so far.

xICEMANx117
03-31-2011, 02:31 AM
is there going to be a update or is this it JW

Mister Epic
03-31-2011, 02:34 AM
is there going to be a update or is this it JW

There will be updates as the author/creator already stated. Check his other posts in the thread.

Right now he is busy with other things and is also trying to see what other stuff he can edit in the game and put into the editor as an option.

slyfuldragon
03-31-2011, 02:34 AM
there is going to be a MASSIVE update.

I'm just trying to play through the game personally, so I can unlock everyone and make SURE who is who That I currently see in the save.

You know, don't wanna mix you guys up or anything for the editor. (Ex: You want to edit Guan Yu's stats but instead you edited Ma Chao.)

Mister Epic
03-31-2011, 02:41 AM

I'm just trying to play through the game personally, so I can unlock everyone and make SURE who is who That I currently see in the save.

You know, don't wanna mix you guys up or anything for the editor. (Ex: You want to edit Guan Yu's stats but instead you edited Ma Chao.)

w0rd and that's why I recommend you take your time instead of rushing. We can afford to wait as we have the gold to hold us over for now. (If someone bitches/clamors, then oh well... Tough titty. I wouldn't worry about it.)

Better to take your time and have everything accurate and in 100 percent working condition, then to rush and have mistakes and errors in the editor.

Cheers!

CloudStrife7x
03-31-2011, 02:54 AM

keep up the great job and agree take ur time so this editor can be even more awesome

narji
03-31-2011, 03:02 AM
good editor bro..

iKing
03-31-2011, 04:51 AM
its gonna be a beast one idea ..............why not someone uploads an save with everyone or different saves so you could test them out too

xICEMANx117
03-31-2011, 05:23 AM

yea thats cool Take your time i was Just Wondering

8Ball
03-31-2011, 12:07 PM
The editor seems to work with pal saves, probably nothing more than a region lock difference.

kero
03-31-2011, 01:10 PM
The editor seems to work with pal saves, probably nothing more than a region lock difference.
Yeah i can confirm the conquest gold mod works fine on PAL saves as well. :)

iceMAN
03-31-2011, 02:32 PM
japanese one was cancel which suck
i cant play it......
and hate region locked!!!!!!!!

xICEMANx117
03-31-2011, 02:33 PM
japanese one was cancel which suck
i cant play it......
and hate region locked!!!!!!!!

Find and buy a jtag xbox 360 and then you dont have to worry about region lock.

iKing
03-31-2011, 10:58 PM
by the way its been some time i havent recieved the achievement of 1 millions i dont know why.......i still have the 999k but nothing yet

Mister Epic
04-01-2011, 04:24 AM
by the way its been some time i havent recieved the achievement of 1 millions i dont know why.......i still have the 999k but nothing yet

That's probably because the way the achievement works is due to the money you gain over time throughout the game. All we did was simply edited what we already had to 999,999; rather than what we gained.

In any case... I'm glad the editor works for our overseas brothers and sisters.

iKing
04-01-2011, 07:37 AM
That's probably because the way the achievement works is due to the money you gain over time throughout the game. All we did was simply edited what we already had to 999,999; rather than what we gained.

In any case... I'm glad the editor works for our overseas brothers and sisters.

well yes the editor worked and i made another method to unlock the achievement so no worries to it lol

and waiting anxiously for the next update :D

Raoh
04-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Sly, I am working on the Wu campaign right now. When I am done I will get a save file sent your way with indepth stats so you can do some digging around.

Havn't tried Conquest mode yet, but it sounds fun. :D

This may take a bit of time, as I still need to go play Knights Conquest before I can really sink my teeth in to DW7, so to speak.

iceMAN
04-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Find and buy a jtag xbox 360 and then you dont have to worry about region lock.

nay i will wait 4 the asian version at playaisa.com

Ravanofdarkness
04-01-2011, 04:32 PM
The SaveEditor works just fine with the German PAL Version of Dynasty Warriors 7.

Insane JIC
04-02-2011, 10:33 AM
Can you give us an ETA as when is the new updated is going to be release?

slyfuldragon
04-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Sly, I am working on the Wu campaign right now. When I am done I will get a save file sent your way with indepth stats so you can do some digging around.

Havn't tried Conquest mode yet, but it sounds fun. :D

This may take a bit of time, as I still need to go play Knights Conquest before I can really sink my teeth in to DW7, so to speak.

thats who I first started on, was Wu, then Shu then Wei then Jin (I tried conquest mode first tho)

Unlocking all the characters is getting to be a small pain, BUT fun.

Can you give us an ETA as when is the new updated is going to be release?

I really hoping soon enough as soon as I work out all the definite values.
Plus I wanna add weapon mods but we'll see by the time I put all the characters in the editor and how long it takes, I just might do it in the following update.

Mister Epic
04-02-2011, 09:06 PM
thats who I first started on, was Wu, then Shu then Wei then Jin (I tried conquest mode first tho)

Unlocking all the characters is getting to be a small pain, BUT fun.

I really hoping soon enough as soon as I work out all the definite values.
Plus I wanna add weapon mods but we'll see by the time I put all the characters in the editor and how long it takes, I just might do it in the following update.

Fair enough.

But yeah, I'm playing Wu's story mode first, myself, since they are my favorite kingdom. Sun Jian, for the win! (He's my favorite, as well as Sima Yi and Lu Bu)

But eh, I'd settle for you just getting the skill points done for each character for now. The rest can wait. Either ways, take your time so we have as little glitches and errors as possible with the editor and in the game.

Later you can add the weapon mods you were speaking of as well as the ability to unlock characters, weapons, guardian animals, edit stats for each character and perhaps unlock hexes (All or individual) on the map in Conquest mode. (Hopefully not marked as completed, but simply unlocked and playable.)

Either ways, I'm excited as I have a feeling that if you put some effort forth, you can do a lot of great things with your editor and this make the game funner for the rest of us. (Or most of us anyways. Depends on the person.)

Countryboy
04-02-2011, 11:16 PM
Sly i have a conquest file with 99% weps 100% animals 60% of stages complete 70% of the seals complete and 263k fame do u want me to upload it? PS working on unlocking all characters atm and all i have left are legendary stages which will unlock the characters as soon as i complete them so yeah if u need me to upload it i will.

Mister Epic
04-03-2011, 02:07 AM
Sly i have a conquest file with 99% weps 100% animals 60% of stages complete 70% of the seals complete and 263k fame do u want me to upload it? PS working on unlocking all characters atm and all i have left are legendary stages which will unlock the characters as soon as i complete them so yeah if u need me to upload it i will.

I would finish getting the rest of those characters first if I were you. It would help out greatly so he can find the offsets for all characters and whatnot.

Either ways, I am sure he would want you to upload it at some point, just get the remaining characters first and when you go to upload it, be sure to anonymize or zero out the IDs on the save for privacy and security reasons. (Common sense)

iKing
04-03-2011, 03:54 AM
i ultra like this thread everyone is so supportive lol i mean it because in other forums everyone is like "blablabla i make this code or hack or editor and thats it no question nothing!!!!!! "(imitating some douche people LOL)

Idlehands88
04-03-2011, 05:14 AM
I would love to help out on this, I LOVE Dynasty Warrior games, but sadly I don't have internet atm and nowhere near me has the game :( It sucks :'(

Raoh
04-03-2011, 03:02 PM
@Sly; Yeah, I stopped Wu for a bit to go play Wei and get them out of the wei (LOL I MADE A JOKE!).

Like Mister Epic, my favorite kingdom is Wu, but I wanted to Wei done because I hate playing as Xu Zhu, and I found out you had to during Wei, so I wanted that done and over with asap.

I agree with Mister Epic, only really need the Skill Points done right now. Everything else shouldn't be too hard. It's not like this is Warriors Orochi 2, or anything. :D

badman112
04-03-2011, 03:27 PM
@sly
Skill ponts, stats, and gold is needed then the rest is all easy.

slyfuldragon
04-03-2011, 04:44 PM
I would agree with all of you about the skill points, but the thing is, the skill points are located in each individual character.
So I have to unlock everyone anyway regardless.

8Ball
04-03-2011, 07:44 PM
I only have Wei and Jin left and i have to say, they certainly went liberal with the inflation mode during the modelling process didn't they, who the hell am i to complain though, this is my favourite DW version yet, the story was quite well done.
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3117/image3gc.th.png (http://img88.imageshack.us/i/image3gc.png/)
Now THAT is a rack of war.

Game Wizard
04-03-2011, 08:48 PM
@ sly i have a save with everyone unlocked most are bad stats i will post if needed btw in conquest i only need Zhao yun i already completed his legends battles how do i get him has sworn ally i do it hes not at any towns any one know any mission that has him in there so i can farm it ? and boost his bond thank you in advance:)

Countryboy
04-04-2011, 04:33 AM
Ok heres my save with all except one character obtained sorry it took so long its kinda tough when ur playing on hard difficulty only one stage left for conquest mode Deng Ai's legendary battle everything else complete cept the sworn allies and bonds will work on that next but yeah heres my save:

iKing
04-04-2011, 06:32 AM
playing the story you can have skill points ultra easy just play with skill points up and some bonus the real thing is have the chance to edit health attack and defense points or have all abilities unlocked

slyfuldragon
04-04-2011, 09:26 AM
lol its cool guys, thanks for the saves. I couldn't download ytv's save luckily I was able to get a buddy's of mine. she finally emailed me her save..... (after I completed 80%) of the characters. :-u

thanks again guys, the dedication to see an update has truly motivated me to try to make this work. expect an update real soon ;D

Ravanofdarkness
04-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Sounds Good. :)

69bigplayer69
04-04-2011, 04:16 PM
hey cant get the 1 million ach money doesnt go pass 999999

CloudStrife7x
04-04-2011, 04:57 PM
lol its cool guys, thanks for the saves. I couldn't download ytv's save luckily I was able to get a buddy's of mine. she finally emailed me her save..... (after I completed 80%) of the characters. :-u

thanks again guys, the dedication to see an update has truly motivated me to try to make this work. expect an update real soon ;D

sounds great cant wait keep up the good work

69bigplayer69
04-04-2011, 06:26 PM
here is the health number to put 999- ( i had 326 life-00000146 only one for it cant get it wrong, then 999 health is( 000003ef)
only i could find so far, werid,

can some one get me the other vaules so i can hex them?. plz thx

Idlehands88
04-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Can't wait to see the update :P

slyfuldragon
04-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Yea I've been busy with work and clients bringing over their PCs to be fixed.

Luckily I have tomorrow off so I can get a BUNCH done tonight/tomorrow and hopefully Release the update by tonight or tomorrow. :D

Also I believe I found the value to unlock the characters you want.

slyfuldragon
04-05-2011, 01:12 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/6f096r.jpg

The GUI is all done [I am adding in the skill points, I realized it was missing when I did a double take] (until I might decide to change it later), now thats left is writing the rest of the code for all the characters which I will be doing tonight/tomorrow and releasing soon after. :D

EDIT:
as of 2:04 AM EST, I have finished collecting ALL character data. (Unlocked values, Stats and skill points) 100%
lol I'm exhausted so I'm gonna hit the sack right now, luckily as I stated earlier, I have the day off from work tomorrow. Which means a FULL day of coding and a MUCH anticipated UPDATE Release. (if all goes well, I am counting on Updating tomorrow for sure). lmao

*Tomorrow = 4/5/2011 Tuesday.

Insane JIC
04-05-2011, 07:41 AM
We believe in you sly!
BTW Can you do anything with the weapons?

iKing
04-05-2011, 06:01 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/6f096r.jpg

The GUI is all done [I am adding in the skill points, I realized it was missing when I did a double take] (until I might decide to change it later), now thats left is writing the rest of the code for all the characters which I will be doing tonight/tomorrow and releasing soon after. :D

EDIT:
as of 2:04 AM EST, I have finished collecting ALL character data. (Unlocked values, Stats and skill points) 100%
lol I'm exhausted so I'm gonna hit the sack right now, luckily as I stated earlier, I have the day off from work tomorrow. Which means a FULL day of coding and a MUCH anticipated UPDATE Release. (if all goes well, I am counting on Updating tomorrow for sure). lmao

*Tomorrow = 4/5/2011 Tuesday.

wooooo much better than a release that someone made here thanks for this really hope i can max out the health of everyone an beat LU BUUUUU that man is an beast well only till that part i have to beat him yes or yes (you know that part when he takes liu bei's province

Idlehands88
04-05-2011, 06:07 PM
wooooo much better than a release that someone made here thanks for this really hope i can max out the health of everyone an beat LU BUUUUU that man is an beast well only till that part i have to beat him yes or yes (you know that part when he takes liu bei's province

Are you referring to my TEMPORARY Editor I made for this game??? You do realize it was a TEMPORARY Editor, until Sly finished his update... I made it to help you people out, I didn't go for making it perfect, because I knew Sly would be releasing a better version anyways. Geez thanks for the support........

If you weren't talking about my editor (doubt it) then just disregard what I said :P

slyfuldragon
04-05-2011, 06:12 PM
Hey, It's all good guys.
Everyone had good intentions for the people with the respect of an unwritten common courtesy in mind.

So no worries guys. :D
Im about 75% done with the update (I'm hoping that the editor won't be as BIG (file size) as I think it will be...

on Another note: Because how the save is, and how it's touchy. Once you Max out a character there is a possibility that once you pick up an item in battle that was intended to raise your stats, the stats might revert back the the Characters OWN max. (Luckily you can reach the "TRUE" max with a little help of the weapons and slots of the weapons)

Idlehands88
04-05-2011, 06:17 PM
I know, I'm just joking with him, I don't care if someone doesn't like my editors, I make them mainly for myself, or when I'm bored. I don't have much coding experience so it also helps that. :P

slyfuldragon
04-05-2011, 06:20 PM
I know, I'm just joking with him, I don't care if someone doesn't like my editors, I make them mainly for myself, or when I'm bored. I don't have much coding experience so it also helps that. :P

haha, I hear ya. I have a BUNCH of editor I never released that I use for myself (Only because someone already made them and I never got to releasing them before they did) lol.

Idlehands88
04-05-2011, 06:21 PM
yep same here lol, you beat me to this game because my internet is down and I couldn't get a copy of the game on time :( oh well you're doing an awesome job!

slyfuldragon
04-05-2011, 06:27 PM
yep same here lol, you beat me to this game because my internet is down and I couldn't get a copy of the game on time :( oh well you're doing an awesome job!

Haha, thanks man. Yea I plan on completely wrecking this game (like I plan on doing for ALL the "Warriors" games) like I did for Warriors Orochi 2 :D (maybe and then some).

BrayWyatt
04-06-2011, 03:29 AM
thx for the editor.

slyfuldragon
04-06-2011, 03:42 AM
Not a problem, Im almost done with the update.

I'll do a quick test afterwards then release it as soon as Im done.
(just a couple hours behind what I planned on)

Mister Epic
04-06-2011, 04:00 AM
I can't wait for the update. I can hardly wait for the ability to edit the stats of each character to save time on building up characters I'll hardly play as and whatnot. This should be fun and interesting...

Let's see what awaits us in the next update. I'm hanging tight until then.

Insane JIC
04-06-2011, 05:09 AM
Sly, will the unlock all characters conflict with unlocking achievements?

slyfuldragon
04-06-2011, 06:05 AM
Im not quite sure, I haven't tested it out yet. I just finished ALL of the reading function now for the writing which shouldnt take too long then a quick Alpha test.
So I wanted to release it tonight lol (which I'm still aiming for)...

EDIT:
Because I ran into a small but very irritating error when debugging it myself (prep for the update release), I won't be able to release the update until tomorrow (for sure 100%) only because I have to work in the morning so I won't have enough time to finish fixing the update. But I have it all written, I just have to change a few things around when it came to writing the save, the reading is fine as you can see below.

So I can confirm an update for tomorrow :D

sorry guys, just wanted to keep you guys posted.

http://i54.tinypic.com/1zbb8f6.jpg

Idlehands88
04-06-2011, 07:37 AM
Take your time man.

8Ball
04-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Sly, will the unlock all characters conflict with unlocking achievements?
Based on a scan of the disc I doubt it would.
No achievements have anything to do with character unlocks and most are tagged as 'completion' which if i remember correctly are the kind that are scanned for at loading intervals including save loading to see if the requirements have been met, the easiest kind to get with completed game saves.

Game Name: DYNASTY WARRIORS 7
No Avatar Awards
Achievements: 50 Achievements totaling 1000 Gamerscore
01. True Warrior of the 3 Kingdoms 90 G Other
Obtain all achievements.
02. Grand Emperor 30 G Completion
Complete all kingdoms' stories.
03. Emperor of Wei 10 G Completion
Complete the story of Wei.
04. Emperor of Wu 10 G Completion
Complete the story of Wu.
05. Emperor of Shu 10 G Completion
Complete the story of Shu.
06. Emperor of Jin 10 G Completion
Complete the story of Jin.
07. A New Challenger Appears 10 G Unlock
Complete the stories of Wei, Wu and Shu, and unlock the story of Jin.
08. Conqueror of Chibi 10 G Checkpoint
Complete the Battle of Chibi with one of the forces in Story Mode.
09. Dong Zhuo's Worst Nightmare 10 G Checkpoint
Complete the Elimination of Dong Zhuo with one of the forces in Story
Mode.
10. Yellow Turbans Eliminated 10 G Checkpoint
Complete the Yellow Turban Rebellion with one of the forces in Story
Mode.
11. Ultimate Conqueror 30 G Unlock
Complete all stages in Conquest Mode except for downloadable battles.
12. Valor In The City 60 G Completion
Unlock all capital cities in Conquest Mode.
13. Friend of Wei 10 G Checkpoint
Complete all of the Wei Alliance Battles in Conquest Mode.
14. Friend of Wu 10 G Checkpoint
Complete all of the Wu Alliance Battles in Conquest Mode.
15. Friend of Shu 10 G Checkpoint
Complete all of the Shu Alliance Battles in Conquest Mode.
16. Friend of Jin 10 G Checkpoint
Complete all of the Jin Alliance Battles in Conquest Mode.
17. Hero of the Ages 30 G Completion
Increase your fame to 1 million or more in Conquest Mode.
18. Renowned Warrior 10 G Checkpoint
Increase your fame to 500,000 or more in Conquest Mode.
19. Wandering Fighter 10 G Checkpoint
Increase your fame to 100,000 or more in Conquest Mode.
20. Consensus Builder 60 G Completion
Max out your bond with every officer in Conquest Mode.
21. A Man's Warrior 10 G Checkpoint
Max out your bond with 5 or more male officers in Conquest Mode.
22. A Hit with the Ladies 10 G Checkpoint
Max out your bond with 5 or more female officers in Conquest Mode.
23. A Warrior of the People 10 G Unlock
Make all Dynasty Warriors officers available as sworn allies in
Conquest Mode.
24. Quizmaster 30 G Completion
Answer all of the Scholar's quiz questions correctly in Conquest Mode.
25. Historian 10 G Checkpoint
Complete 10 or more Legendary Battles in Conquest Mode.
26. Little Conqueror 10 G Checkpoint
Unlock 7 capital cities in Conquest Mode
27. A Great Leap Forward 10 G Unlock
Unlock the first capital city in Conquest Mode.
28. Eager Student 10 G Checkpoint
Correctly answer 5 of the Scholar's quiz questions in a row.
29. A Step Toward Glory 10 G Checkpoint
Complete the first stage in Conquest Mode.
30. Meticulous Collector 60 G Completion
Unlock all possible items in the gallery.
31. Weapon Collector 60 G Completion
Obtain all weapons except for downloadable ones.
32. Movie Collector 30 G Completion
View all movies.
33. Audio Collector 30 G Completion
Unlock all officers' voices in the gallery.
34. Seal Collector 30 G Completion
Obtain all seals.
35. Wallpaper Collector 10 G Completion
Obtain all types of wallpaper.
36. Animal Collector 10 G Completion
Obtain all guardian animals.
37. Event Collector 10 G Completion
View all events.
38. Good Listener 10 G Completion
Hear all conversations.
39. Expert 10 G Checkpoint
Learn all skills with any officer.
40. Weapon Aficionado 10 G Checkpoint
Obtain all weapons of a single type, except for downloadable ones.
41. Nobleman 30 G Checkpoint
Obtain a total of more than 1 million gold over the course of the
game.
42. God of War 30 G Checkpoint
Achieve a total of more than 100,000 K.O.s over the course of the
game.
43. Army of One 10 G Event
Defeat 1,000 or more enemies in a single battle.
44. Unrivaled Warrior 30 G Event
Defeat 3,000 or more enemies in a single battle.
45. Gourmand 10 G Checkpoint
Use healing items a total of 100 or more times over the course of the
game.
46. Boot Camp Graduate 10 G Completion
Complete all lessons in the tutorial.
47. Perfect Battle 30 G Event
Complete a battle without taking any damage.
48. Combo Master 10 G Event
Achieve a 50+ combo.
49. Speedy Warrior 10 G Event
Complete a battle within 1 minute.
50. OK, you can pursue Lu Bu 10 G Event
Defeated Lu Bu for the first time.

Mister Epic
04-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Im not quite sure, I haven't tested it out yet. I just finished ALL of the reading function now for the writing which shouldnt take too long then a quick Alpha test.

EDIT:
Because I ran into a small but very irritating error when debugging it myself (prep for the update release), I won't be able to release the update until tomorrow (for sure 100%) only because I have to work in the morning so I won't have enough time to finish fixing the update. But I have it all written, I just have to change a few things around when it came to writing the save, the reading is fine as you can see below.

Oh my goodness, that looks BEAUTIFUL! Just what I was waiting for.

Is it bad if I'm F5-ing this thread repeatedly?

CloudStrife7x
04-06-2011, 05:18 PM

EDIT:

keep up the good work

Noctis Caelum
04-06-2011, 05:31 PM
looking good sir

iKing
04-06-2011, 07:47 PM
im having problems with this game (dont worry sly it isnt your tool) anyways does someone had this problem that it kind of freezes when loading??? it allways does that freaking thing to me right now im on hefei using zhang liao and it suddenly stop at loading ( i dont mean that it freeze up) and doesnt begin the stage dont know why :(

Countryboy
04-06-2011, 07:49 PM
im having problems with this game (dont worry sly it isnt your tool) anyways does someone had this problem that it kind of freezes when loading??? it allways does that freaking thing to me right now im on hefei using zhang liao and it suddenly stop at loading ( i dont mean that it freeze up) and doesnt begin the stage dont know why :(

I have your solution DONT USE Modio :)

Ravanofdarkness
04-06-2011, 07:54 PM

I Agree, Modio is trash for Rehash/Resigning, go with CONCept 0.3 or Xbox 360 Hash Block Calculator.

slyfuldragon
04-06-2011, 08:28 PM
Agreed.

However, my tool will rehash your save for you. Just edit save and pop it in (unless you need to resign IDs)
Might still need to Rehash since This save is very touchy.

Insane JIC
04-06-2011, 09:04 PM
I prefer horizon it never fails at R&R.
BTW Sly, are you still releasing the update today?

slyfuldragon
04-06-2011, 09:13 PM
I do plan on it (since I got home not to long ago), I have about 200/373 NumericUpDown boxes I have to quickly edit to fix it to write properly I stated yesterday then the checkboxes, then its ALL set.
once I get throught the boxes it'll be a breeze.

EDIT:
I'm done with the Numeric Boxes.
Now the checkboxes.

a little note: the checkboxes will not READ from your save, only write.
Basically if you load your save it will NOT show you who you unlocked already (maybe in an update). but if you check a checkbox it WILL unlock that person :D

EDIT 2: after doing the Alpha Test, I realized the unlocked values were a little off, I figured out there the true values/offsets are, I'm going to change those real quick and then do One quick final test then upload it tonight :D

Mister Epic
04-07-2011, 02:36 AM
Can't wait to see it when the update is put up. I will let you know how well it works and if there are any problems ASAP.

slyfuldragon
04-07-2011, 03:00 AM
Editor Updated!! :D

there shouldn't be any bugs, but if there are, lemme know guys :D
enjoy (sorry about the wait)

I'm going to have a drinking break now. lol

Insane JIC
04-07-2011, 03:55 AM
Thanks for all your hard work Sly.
Are you going to keep working on the editor?

Mister Epic
04-07-2011, 03:58 AM
Thanks for all your hard work Sly.
Are you going to keep working on the editor?

Yes he will be, as stated on the first page and in the downloads section for the editor.

Hey slyfuldragon, I just tested this version out and it seems to work flawlessly so far. Granted I only edited two characters' stats just for testing purposes so far, but still... It works!

I have not encountered any freezing in the game due to editing the stats and I have no problems with the editor itself when I use it.

Thanks a lot man!

CloudStrife7x
04-07-2011, 11:25 PM
Yes he will be, as stated on the first page and in the downloads section for the editor.

Hey slyfuldragon, I just tested this version out and it seems to work flawlessly so far. Granted I only edited two characters' stats just for testing purposes so far, but still... It works!

I have not encountered any freezing in the game due to editing the stats and I have no problems with the editor itself when I use it.

Thanks a lot man!

I also havent had any problems with the game freezing and i edited all the chars stats and unlocked all of them works great nice job slyfuldragon

iKing
04-07-2011, 11:32 PM

i didnt meant an tool i mean the game itslef it gets stuck on loading but the problem was the disc i install it on my hdd and now i can play it freely the update is awesome sly youre a true warrior of the 3 kingdoms jajajaja

slyfuldragon
04-07-2011, 11:35 PM
Hahahahaha, Thanks guys.

Glad it all works flawlessly!

69bigplayer69
04-08-2011, 01:36 AM
money doesnt go pass 999999 , and when u pick up attack or def or health form guys, it drops ur stats by 50

DGenerateKane
04-08-2011, 01:56 AM
I made a save mid battle and edited my characters stats but when resuming the game his stats haven't changed at all. :/

sproksha
04-08-2011, 02:42 AM
Hey Sly I just tried your updated editor the game loads and all but when It try's to save I get an error about the hard drive and cancels. If i try it enough it finally saves but just thought you should know.

CloudStrife7x
04-08-2011, 03:01 AM
money doesnt go pass 999999 , and when u pick up attack or def or health form guys, it drops ur stats by 50

on the stats it should drop because slyfuldragon said it would drop to the chars actual maximum because of how picking the save is so if u what 1000 for every stat just put some seals on that increases your stats, or just dont pick up the attack, def, or health item

slyfuldragon
04-08-2011, 03:15 AM
Hey Sly I just tried your updated editor the game loads and all but when It try's to save I get an error about the hard drive and cancels. If i try it enough it finally saves but just thought you should know.
Rehash and resign using 360 Revolution or Horizon.
It sounds like you either didn't rehash or you used Modio.

I made a save mid battle and edited my characters stats but when resuming the game his stats haven't changed at all. :/
sounds like you didn't save correctly or at all.

on the stats it should drop because slyfuldragon said it would drop to the chars actual maximum because of how picking the save is so if u what 1000 for every stat just put some seals on that increases your stats, or just dont pick up the attack, def, or health item

Exactly :D someone was reading ;)

on Another note: Because how the save is, and how it's touchy. Once you Max out a character there is a possibility that once you pick up an item in battle that was intended to raise your stats, the stats might revert back the the Characters OWN max. (Luckily you can reach the "TRUE" max with a little help of the weapons and slots of the weapons)

sproksha
04-08-2011, 03:23 AM
I used Horizon.

slyfuldragon
04-08-2011, 08:15 AM
what are you doing exactly?

69bigplayer69
04-08-2011, 08:40 AM
ok thx but what about the money tho?

sproksha
04-08-2011, 04:29 PM
All I did was max all characters, save, rehash in Horizon, played the game, get error when it tries to auto save.

CloudStrife7x
04-08-2011, 04:36 PM
ok thx but what about the money tho?

on the money i you cant go past that amount because that is the max, if u are trying to get the achievement for 1 mil, its for overall gameplay not the actual amount u possess, also editing the money doesnt help u get the achievement quicker because, say u have 1000 and edited it to 100000, that extra 99000 u gave ur self doesnt take into account in the game, the game thinks u only have gained 1000 overall because all we are editing is the amount not the amount we have gained at least thats what it seems like, hope this helps.

yasuki8118
04-08-2011, 07:31 PM
I don't have this game but it look great, big thanks anyway

slyfuldragon
04-08-2011, 07:45 PM
All I did was max all characters, save, rehash in Horizon, played the game, get error when it tries to auto save.

keep that save on your PC and try a new game see if it does the same thing.
Be sure to click Save, Rehash and Resign Twice on Horizon (sometimes once doesn't work) then lemme know if it does the same or not.

DGenerateKane
04-09-2011, 02:23 AM
sounds like you didn't save correctly or at all.

Pray tell how I could save incorrectly. And it was quite obvious I did save, mid battle saves show up differently when you go to load, plus the fact that I started mid battle when I loaded was a clue I managed to use the save feature correctly. :-u Oh, by the way, I edited other character stats at the same time, and they showed up correctly when viewing them in the menu.

CloudStrife7x
04-09-2011, 02:29 AM
Pray tell how I could save incorrectly. And it was quite obvious I did save, mid battle saves show up differently when you go to load, plus the fact that I started mid battle when I loaded was a clue I managed to use the save feature correctly. :-u Oh, by the way, I edited other character stats at the same time, and they showed up correctly when viewing them in the menu.

then why dont u use a save that isnt in battle or use a backup save before u edited ur save if u made a backup save before u edited ur save which u should always do and if u didnt then that really sucks, but hopefully u did.

slyfuldragon
04-09-2011, 03:17 AM

I've used the tool in mid-battle before and it worked perfectly fine. I even used an old save, and 2 brand new saves. (Flawlessly) sounds like something might have happened on your end (STFS repair, Content Injection/Extraction, Etc...)

But as Cloud stated, you should ALWAYS ALWAYS.......ALWAYS make a backup of any saves before modding.

Insane JIC
04-09-2011, 05:13 AM
I've used the tool and everything worked with out a flaw.

blacksnight
04-09-2011, 06:21 AM
the editor work Flawlessly for me, thanks for the editor sly.

DGenerateKane
04-09-2011, 07:47 PM
I do make backup saves, but I didn't need to revert to one. I just finished the level normally and then edited the save between battles like normal, although the characters stats still showed the edited values in the editor. After that I just used the unlock all and max all buttons and now everyone has their edited stats. BTW, I assume the editor only affects the characters when you play as them, and not when they are an enemy? Cuz that would suck facing a maxed out enemy. :p

slyfuldragon
04-09-2011, 09:13 PM
I do make backup saves, but I didn't need to revert to one. I just finished the level normally and then edited the save between battles like normal, although the characters stats still showed the edited values in the editor. After that I just used the unlock all and max all buttons and now everyone has their edited stats. BTW, I assume the editor only affects the characters when you play as them, and not when they are an enemy? Cuz that would suck facing a maxed out enemy. :p

That is exactly correct. Enemey stats are ONLY based on Difficulty (Begginer, Easy, Normal, Hard, CHAOS) irregardless of your personal characters progression. (Much like every other "Warriors" game)

Although, I'm glad you got it to work for you.

Insane JIC
04-11-2011, 12:25 AM
What are the best seals to use on chaos difficulty?

Game Wizard
04-11-2011, 12:31 AM
What are the best seals to use on chaos difficulty?
well the secondary weapon with all my charecters are a war fan 5 seal slots :) but mine are officer assasin , running speed up ,attack range up,combat resistance ,and basicly a random one u like :)

Seipherwood
04-13-2011, 05:01 PM
Does this only work with Conquest mode or does it work with Campaign mode also?

Mister Epic
04-13-2011, 06:35 PM
Does this only work with Conquest mode or does it work with Campaign mode also?

It works with both. Try it out.

Seipherwood
04-13-2011, 08:35 PM
When exactly do you edit them in story mode? after 12 tries it finally worked in conquest by saving on the board, but after 30+ tries, i cant get it to work in story mode, i edit it, save it and load it, finish the stage and it switches to a new char but none of them have new stats or cash or anything.

*EDIT* Nevermind, once you edit it in conquest, it carries over to story mode to apparently lol

Mister Epic
04-13-2011, 10:01 PM
When exactly do you edit them in story mode? after 12 tries it finally worked in conquest by saving on the board, but after 30+ tries, i cant get it to work in story mode, i edit it, save it and load it, finish the stage and it switches to a new char but none of them have new stats or cash or anything.

*EDIT* Nevermind, once you edit it in conquest, it carries over to story mode to apparently lol

Yep, you got it! :D

iKing
04-13-2011, 10:17 PM
woooohhhh i finally beat the game really this dw7 they really made some progress and they release something far from beauty like zhang he says LOL anyways i edited everything and the editor works flawless great one :D

slyfuldragon
04-13-2011, 11:09 PM
I am very glad to hear that it works for everyone flawlessly thus far.
Pretty soon I will be looking into Weapon Mods.

eric22
04-14-2011, 01:36 AM
great job thank you !!!!!

Insane JIC
04-14-2011, 01:56 AM
I am very glad to hear that it works for everyone flawlessly thus far.
Pretty soon I will be looking into Weapon Mods.

You think is possible to mod like the weapon damage,slots, and elements? Also I heard that the abilities can go beyond 1000 is it true?

Mister Epic
04-16-2011, 02:02 AM
You think is possible to mod like the weapon damage,slots, and elements? Also I heard that the abilities can go beyond 1000 is it true?

Shit, I hope so. I already messaged sly about this.

He will get around to it on his own time. So now it's simply a matter of waiting.

CloudStrife7x
04-16-2011, 02:10 AM
Shit, I hope so. I already messaged sly about this.

He will get around to it on his own time. So now it's simply a matter of waiting.

good to know

Conaire
04-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Thanks very much :)

Insane JIC
04-17-2011, 06:23 AM
Well all done with the game,Thanks for everything Sly.

slyfuldragon
04-17-2011, 06:28 AM
lol, no problem :)
Yea I'm going to see exactly what I can do with the weapons exactly before even thinking about adding it to the editor.

Raoh
04-17-2011, 05:16 PM
I mentioned it on XPG, but I will state it here, too.

If you max mod your skills, make SURE to pick up upgrades from enemies. This has a fairly good side effect of lowering your modded skills to the legitimate MAX for whatever character you're playing.

I say this because nobody has confirmed yet whether you can see any other players stats via the Online portion of the game. So, if you don't want to get reported for modding, keep this in mind. If it gets confirmed that you cannot see the stats, I will repost and give everyone an all clear. Otherwise be careful. :D

Game Wizard
04-17-2011, 05:24 PM
I mentioned it on XPG, but I will state it here, too.

If you max mod your skills, make SURE to pick up upgrades from enemies. This has a fairly good side effect of lowering your modded skills to the legitimate MAX for whatever character you're playing.

I say this because nobody has confirmed yet whether you can see any other players stats via the Online portion of the game. So, if you don't want to get reported for modding, keep this in mind. If it gets confirmed that you cannot see the stats, I will repost and give everyone an all clear. Otherwise be careful. :D
thanks for the info but thats only on strikeforce not on this one :)

slyfuldragon
04-17-2011, 06:43 PM
Sounds good, I would have confirmed it as well but I have yet to play with any of my friends who have DW 7, Co-Op yet. lol

Mister Epic
04-20-2011, 05:35 AM
Can we get an ETA on the next version? I can hardly wait to edit my weapons and what not. I have a feeling this will be very fun and we can go crazy with it.

Imagine having all weapons' attack power at 100 with the max 5 seals. That'd be pretty friggin' sweet!

Insane JIC
04-20-2011, 06:43 AM
Can we get an ETA on the next version? I can hardly wait to edit my weapons and what not. I have a feeling this will be very fun and we can go crazy with it.

Imagine having all weapons' attack power at 100 with the max 5 seals. That'd be pretty friggin' sweet!

I'm not saying it's impossible but I think that can only work if you mod the iso. Seriously why the cuss will you add a blacksmith to the game when the only thing he does is to raise your seal XP.

Idlehands88
04-20-2011, 07:55 AM

Ya I looked at the save in Hex Editor and I don't see anything about the weapons info. I'm pretty sure it's only ISO moddable as Insane JIC pointed out. I think the stats for the weapons aren't stored in the save because their values stay the same. But you never know, maybe your characters overall damage is stored in the save in a float value. The total amount of your characters Attack + weapon Damage...

Mister Epic
05-11-2011, 10:56 PM
I see.

Has slyfuldragon given up on this editor? Haven't heard from the old chap in a while...

Insane JIC
05-12-2011, 12:49 AM
I guess, the good thing is that you can edit what you need the most.

slyfuldragon
05-12-2011, 05:24 AM
I see.

Has slyfuldragon given up on this editor? Haven't heard from the old chap in a while...

lol No, I'm still here attempting to find any new "finding" for new updates for this. Not to mention after the new Site update, the site will not allow me to log in with my default Mozilla 4.0 Browser..... :(

However, the stats of the weapons I cannot find yet. BUT I found each "SLOT" for each weapon. and compiling a list of values of which values are which effects like Health +++, Defense +++, Attack Range UP, etc...

Mister Epic
05-12-2011, 06:04 AM
lol No, I'm still here attempting to find any new "finding" for new updates for this. Not to mention after the new Site update, the site will not allow me to log in with my default Mozilla 4.0 Browser..... :(

However, the stats of the weapons I cannot find yet. BUT I found each "SLOT" for each weapon. and compiling a list of values of which values are which effects like Health +++, Defense +++, Attack Range UP, etc...

Excellent! I'm very glad you have not given up on this editor, even though it can already do quite enough for us as it is.

You've done a good job so far and I look forward to seeing what you do next.

I tell you, though... I truly hope they make a Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires and a Warriors Orochi 3. I'll bet you can do some kickass things with those games if and when they come out.

Normally, I hate Empires (DW 5 Empires was the only one I liked) but Dynasty Warriors 7 left me wanting and feeling a little incomplete. The premise and concept is great, but more needed to be done with it. So I can hardly wait for an Empires and I do hope they don't screw it up like they did with Dynasty Warriors 4 and 6 Empires.

Rock on!

slyfuldragon
05-12-2011, 06:18 AM
Excellent! I'm very glad you have not given up on this editor, even though it can already do quite enough for us as it is.

I tell you, though... I truly hope they make a Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires and a Warriors Orochi 3. I'll bet you can do some kickass things with those games if and when they come out.

Normally, I hate Empires (DW 5 Empires was the only one I liked) but Dynasty Warriors 7 left me wanting and feeling a little incomplete. The premise and concept is great, but more needed to be done with it. So I can hardly wait for an Empires and I do hope they don't screw it up like they did with Dynasty Warriors 4 and 6 Empires.

Rock on!

You know me and "Warriors" games. Just like this one and Warriors Orochi 2, I made them my personal ***** ;)
As far as DW 5 Empires go, The only thing I was able to find and mod was Unlimited Turns/Decisions. (which could get you crap tons of money, officers, weapons, etc...)
I might decide to make a very small editor just to mod that and fix the checksum, after all I found out that its the same checksum as Warriors Orochi 2.

CloudStrife7x
05-12-2011, 05:36 PM

Rock on!

I also hope they make a Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires and Warriors Orochi 3 those games could be awesome

Insane JIC
05-13-2011, 04:46 AM
You know they will make a DW7 empires.

slyfuldragon
05-13-2011, 09:44 PM
Take a look: :D
http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?2447-TUT-How-to-Easily-Complete-CHAOS-Difficulty-in-Dynasty-Warriors-7

juneus
05-24-2011, 11:59 AM
thanks man
for making this editor

iceMAN
05-27-2011, 12:06 PM
i still havnt got the game >_>
but keep up the good work

norbi454
05-29-2011, 12:56 PM
Wow. Nice job ty

MSKinect
05-29-2011, 07:27 PM
Good job...

AyaneHameki
05-29-2011, 08:43 PM
Nice, i didn't know there was a Dynasty Warriors 7 editor

slyfuldragon
05-29-2011, 09:09 PM
Nice, i didn't know there was a Dynasty Warriors 7 editor

lol along with All the other Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, and Warriors Orochi games made for the 360 :D

no problem guys.

KazeKuro
05-29-2011, 10:24 PM
Wow. This would be helpful when I get the game later this week. Thanks >.<

Raoh
05-30-2011, 10:34 AM
Heads up for those playing online.

When you play with another person, they can really only see your Health bar and what type of weapon you're using. Actual stats apparently don't show up.

That said, if you play with someone, and you're on Chaos and you run up and take Lu Bu down in less than 10 hits, they will know somethings up. So if you want to mod and not get caught, play reasonably, don't overmod your characters into gods (because theres really no point to it, anyways, unless you wanna brag about beating Chaos), and give them strong, but seemingly realistic stats, and you should be good to go for online.

Figured this out by playing with a friend. Need to remod my save to more appropriate stats. :D

The games been out long enough that if you ONLY play one character, and put each of their stats around the early to mid 800's, you could see you've really only played with that character and it would sound legit. Especially if you say you grinded the stats that high.

Follow this, and the likelyhood of you getting reported, and reset, should drop quite a bit. Happy modding folks. :D

XKuronosX
05-31-2011, 10:18 AM
I think I'll have to pick this game up tomorrow.

Insane JIC
05-31-2011, 11:48 AM
hey sly have you try making a samurai warriors 2 XL editor yet?

slyfuldragon
05-31-2011, 09:49 PM

I am but it has a checksum I cannot crack and/or write. :( been trying to take a crack at it for YEARS now.
All the other ones no problem lol but that is making me its b*tch, but I guess thats what I get for making all the other ones mine ;)

I'm not quitting tho...

person989898
06-02-2011, 12:04 PM
If its on 360 you should be able to hex it yourself right? Thanks for the program anyways, look forward to using it when i do as much as a care to on the game :D

slyfuldragon
06-02-2011, 09:36 PM
If its on 360 you should be able to hex it yourself right? Thanks for the program anyways, look forward to using it when i do as much as a care to on the game :D

Wha? it helps to quote someone New guy ;) [Or fully read before posting]

hehpaty
06-15-2011, 02:46 AM
this a good time for time

mistwalker
06-15-2011, 04:02 AM
really nice, thank you.it's a great job for making the save editors

slyfuldragon
06-19-2011, 07:07 AM

Great news, with the great help of c0ma and EONS AND EONS of trying to mod this damned game we found the Samurai Warriors 2 Checksum and he was able to fix it. (I knew both game had a checksum but NOT a ridiculous amounts of checksums. yes, you read right, more then 2 for each and XL had more.)

However Samurai Warriors 2 XL has a different one and with relocated values. so I have Samurai Warriors 2 working fine, I was able to mod my gold to 999999 but now, I'm working on XL.
So that way the Samurai Warriors 2 Editor I make will load EITHER save you put in it and you can mod it with no problems, since I know once you Download XL you can't revert back to your Samurai Warriors 2 save (Only as an Import Stats one time thing). And some might not have XL downloaded. So in the end, the editor will be supported for both versions.

next DW: GUNDAM 3!!! :D

EDIT: Cracked XL checksum, expect an editor for this SOON!!

Insane JIC
06-19-2011, 09:17 AM
Oh no you didn't! dude this is great oh please tell me you're gonna be able to mod skills and unlock all weapons.

slyfuldragon
06-19-2011, 09:40 AM
Oh no you didn't! dude this is great oh please tell me you're gonna be able to mod skills and unlock all weapons.

Yea....Year after year of trying to figure out exactly what and where the checksum was. (Well I found it, but c0ma found the REST of them and fixed them)...lol wow better late then never right? LOL

I will definitely try. But so far I was able to Successfully mod Gold BOTH for SW2 and SW2XL and I was able to Mod Toshiie Maeda's EXP to 9999999 jumping him to max level of 70 in battle (then bought ALL of the "secret" skills that are available once you max out the level for that character) on SW2XL. So I will be taking the time I have off of work the next couple of days to do some modding and try to make a release before I go back to work. lol.

CloudStrife7x
06-19-2011, 03:52 PM
Yea....Year after year of trying to figure out exactly what and where the checksum was. (Well I found it, but c0ma found the REST of them and fixed them)...lol wow better late then never right? LOL

I will definitely try. But so far I was able to Successfully mod Gold BOTH for SW2 and SW2XL and I was able to Mod Toshiie Maeda's EXP to 9999999 jumping him to max level of 70 in battle (then bought ALL of the "secret" skills that are available once you max out the level for that character) on SW2XL. So I will be taking the time I have off of work the next couple of days to do some modding and try to make a release before I go back to work. lol.

nice job slyfudragon and c0ma cant wait for this editor, keep up the awesome work, also cant wait until dw gundam 3 comes out

Insane JIC
06-20-2011, 04:48 PM
I know right, should be coming out this week right? Hope is not as hard as DWG 2 the getting "all missions cleared" was annoying as well as the friendship achievement too.

CloudStrife7x
06-20-2011, 05:10 PM
I know right, should be coming out this week right? Hope is not as hard as DWG 2 the getting "all missions cleared" was annoying as well as the friendship achievement too.

dw gundam 3 comes out june 28 its so close i can taste it, lol

slyfuldragon
06-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Agreed!
I love me some "Warriors" games and I love me some Gundam.
Also I love making these "Warriors" games my personal b*#@$ :D

elroco
06-22-2011, 04:04 AM
Hi i want to say thx for the editor.
It works great on PAL version of this game.
for those who will ask :)

slyfuldragon
06-29-2011, 07:49 AM
Geess what?
http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/
They announced Xtreme Legends for 7.
you know what that means. :D
An kick-a$@ addition to this kick-a%^ editor :D

Insane JIC
06-29-2011, 08:23 AM
Wow I wonder when are they gonna stop making this DW games, just like those Fifa and madden games.

CloudStrife7x
06-29-2011, 03:04 PM
Geess what?

hell yeah i was wondering if they were going to make a xtreme legends for 7, this is going to be epic, and so will ur addon to this editor sly

slyfuldragon
06-29-2011, 05:10 PM
Wow I wonder when are they gonna stop making this DW games, just like those Fifa and madden games.
As long as they continue to make Warriors games, they have a faithful fanboy that will buy their Warriors games since Dynasty Warriors (PSX)/Dynasty Warriors 2 (PS2). A
:D

hell yeah i was wondering if they were going to make a xtreme legends for 7, this is going to be epic, and so will ur addon to this editor sly

Same here, they haven't made an XL game since Samurai Warriors 2, so I was surprised to hear they are doing an XL for 7 :D

voidmage09
06-29-2011, 05:59 PM
cant wait to use it soon as i get the game i just hope game some what diff then other 6 they made

isley
07-02-2011, 12:13 AM
@darkvoid, true, but lets hope they also don't stray too far from a winning formula...

ysuran
07-02-2011, 08:20 PM
I would just like to say great tool, max out all my warriors and I have to admit that I'm a fanboy to being playing the warriors games since DW3 and I'm sorry to say that my collection doesn't hold up to slyfuldragon's collection.

vergotear
07-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Awesome, thank you! :D

BraveJonnyD
07-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Thanks this will come in handy, and make the game more interesting :-l

Biohazard Inc
07-08-2011, 01:00 AM
ZOMG cant wait to play with the editor i can only guess your super huge massive DW fan slyful as ya made a mod tool for almost all DW's/WO's/SW's

slyfuldragon
07-08-2011, 01:35 AM
ZOMG cant wait to play with the editor i can only guess your super huge massive DW fan slyful as ya made a mod tool for almost all DW's/WO's/SW's

You are absolutely correct sir!
http://i54.tinypic.com/mv6hjn.jpg (thats just my PS2 collection that I started with DW 2, and not counting my Next Gen "Warriors" games).
I'm telling ya, as much as I love these games, I'm having just as much fun (if not more) making editors for them.

:D

cklalfred
07-08-2011, 04:24 AM
Good job on the editor. Will have to grab a copy of DW7 to enjoy the save editor. Thanks a lot:bigsmile2:

azulthewise
07-29-2011, 06:01 PM
Loved DW7. Yea its almost the same game they've been selling for years but the game is too fun. Thank you for the editor will but using this!

andy2520065
08-03-2011, 03:54 PM
thank you i will test !

ch405
08-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Works really well, thank you.

With putting everyone's Power and Speed up to 100, they can wield any weapon at three stars proficiency. Well, any weapon but the one they are blocked from using by gender. I got tired of seeing one weapon suck in proficiency while another similar one was max.

jlitte27
08-13-2011, 07:22 AM
wish i would of seen this before doing everything :/...especially that stupid scholar quiz!

CloudStrife7x
08-16-2011, 11:03 PM
Geess what?

looks like 360 wont be getting it :( only ps3 exclusive http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/
but at least we know the release date is Nov. 15 maybe they'll change their minds by then and release it to 360 as well, heres to hoping

Ultimarok
08-18-2011, 04:36 PM
Are there gonna be future updates to this?

Also, can I still use this editor if i have the dlc downloaded? Thanks.

slyfuldragon
08-18-2011, 04:41 PM
Yes you can use it after DLC.

and maybe updated, if I can find anything else.
Or if they release XL for the 360 which it doesnt sound like.

hamako
09-18-2011, 05:13 AM
i should have went here sooner. gonna try this in a little bit. thanks

Insane JIC
09-18-2011, 06:21 AM
Maybe they'll release empire for 360 only.

al52025
10-09-2011, 09:41 PM
i love dynasty warriors. thanks alot

Raoh
10-09-2011, 10:16 PM
Yes you can use it after DLC.

and maybe updated, if I can find anything else.
Or if they release XL for the 360 which it doesnt sound like.
I hope it doesn't turn out like Samurai Warriors 2, and the XL stuff is super expensive DLC.

CaptainJojo91
10-21-2011, 05:41 PM
I can't believe how easy and well this worked. I have save editors for 5 games and only 2 of them work and this is the only one that loaded the file immediately and made it easy to max everything out FAST. Kudos on such a amazing editor and THANK YOU!

OmegaGamer
10-27-2011, 02:39 PM
Great save editor, really useful and easy to use, thanks for making this good wee editor, i must say and not meaning to sound like an ass but am sure your first post sly say's "Future: TONS of updates" and i havent seen any, do you plan on updating this editor or are you just leaving it as it is ? just wondering btw :), still good work on it so far

Ultimarok
10-27-2011, 05:42 PM
We never did get that epic update.

I'm still waiting on it too.

slyfuldragon
10-27-2011, 08:09 PM
Been working on other projects (none of my editors are even in it's final stage and will be updated) I haven't seen anything new to edit/update. No XL DLC, just weapons and still looking into that as well amongst other things in the game.

lol I still got the game and an update will come once I find new things to edit and/or if they actually decide to release XL for the 360.

Insane JIC
10-28-2011, 06:21 AM
I doubt they will

Ultimarok
10-29-2011, 04:51 AM
I doubt they will

I second that and can confirm it... If I could find my news source.

It's for PS3 only, sadly. Sorry.

May as well chuck out an update for this with the weapons and other stuff or just wait for the future Empires version. (If there will even be one!)

danniel
04-09-2012, 01:26 PM
thank for share !

Sirius
04-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Thanks slyful!

london_1904
04-24-2012, 06:44 PM
cheers man needed quick money XD

tolan84
06-12-2012, 02:31 AM
Thank god you made this. I could not take another minute of grinding up skill points for the terrible characters.

thegutta
06-12-2012, 04:07 AM
Thank god you made this. I could not take another minute of grinding up skill points for the terrible characters.

Lmao that's a good one but true :D

agencjapoznan
09-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Good editor thx.

bx don
09-25-2012, 02:12 PM
thanks for the editor.

DarkDynasty
02-09-2013, 03:49 PM
excellent work of the SaveEditor

kokk
04-13-2013, 07:27 AM
thank you, for this :) gonna try it

kamui2040
06-14-2013, 09:34 PM
great editor thank you

ollsie
06-14-2013, 10:34 PM
thanks for this

mouser
01-07-2014, 01:08 AM
I know this is an older thread but i just picked up the game for 9.99$ at gamestop and wanted to say thanks for the editor +REP

Chrono Yamato
01-29-2014, 10:46 PM
Awesome, thanks for the editor

dubstepS
08-20-2014, 09:30 AM
This is so awesome thanks for that, but when do you update it? i hope soon :D but i think this editor is to old for you :D

slyfuldragon
08-22-2014, 12:26 AM
This is so awesome thanks for that, but when do you update it? i hope soon :D but i think this editor is to old for you :D

What do you mean?

dubstepS
08-23-2014, 09:04 AM
What do you mean?
It says "Future Updates:
TONS of future Updates."
or am i missing something ? :D

slyfuldragon
08-24-2014, 05:28 AM
It says "Future Updates:
TONS of future Updates."
or am i missing something ? :D

Yes, it says that. and it very well might be revisited with the updates that WO3 Editor and DW8 editor has seen.

nebursaga
08-24-2014, 05:39 AM
thanks men, very useful

dubstepS
08-28-2014, 03:14 PM
Yes, it says that. and it very well might be revisited with the updates that WO3 Editor and DW8 editor has seen.

Oh nice to hear :) btw thanks for this editor :)

Mezzonotte
11-20-2016, 12:45 AM
Sounds lovely. Cant wait to try it out.