PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 6, Piers starts with half a bar of health and Sherry dies instantly

KimCheeWarrior
11-06-2012, 08:28 AM
over the course of modding my re6 save with four different save editors, my save has become messed up somehow. whenever i try to play as piers, either online or off, he starts with a measely half a bar of health while sherry just dies instantly. im just wondering if there was a way to somehow repair my re6 save file and if so, how would i go about doing it or could somebody repair it for me or can it even be repaired at all? i will attach my most current save file with hopes that somebody might be able to do something with it. thanks in advance.

reluctantkill3r
11-06-2012, 02:46 PM
well if you posted the save someone could run it through a trainer on their rgh/jtag and see if that fixes it.

KimCheeWarrior
11-09-2012, 08:28 PM
seems like nobody ever reads this section of the forums because only one person's replied so far and it wasnt a solution but rather good advice. if it cant be done i wish somebody would at least have the courtesy to let me know that it cant be done instead of hanging me out to dry so i can move on.