PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4 May be A stupid question.

KingDarkelite
11-10-2012, 04:48 AM
If anybody havent used there FOTUS armour code yet do you think i could have it? I didnt know it came with the 360 edition of Halo 4.

JohnnyMcDoodles
11-10-2012, 04:53 AM
From what I've heard the chances of someone having an unclaimed one is slim. :/ But if you're lucky enough you could ask someone to license transfer it to them! Or if one of your friends has it you could recover their account on your Xbox and then go to their download history, find the FOTUS armor download and then just re-download it! :) That's what I did for the Reach flaming helmet it worked like a charm! Good luck! :)

Idlehands88
11-10-2012, 04:57 AM
If anybody havent used there FOTUS armour code yet do you think i could have it? I didnt know it came with the 360 edition of Halo 4.

People were selling it on ebay for $77.00, I doubt you'll get it for free from someone...

KingDarkelite
11-10-2012, 04:58 AM
Thanks Man

xxsnuggl3sxx
11-10-2012, 06:42 AM
From what I've heard the chances of someone having an unclaimed one is slim. :/ But if you're lucky enough you could ask someone to license transfer it to them! Or if one of your friends has it you could recover their account on your Xbox and then go to their download history, find the FOTUS armor download and then just re-download it! :) That's what I did for the Reach flaming helmet it worked like a charm! Good luck! :)

this only works when you never play offline and always connect to xbox live and play with it on your modded guy.

JohnnyMcDoodles
11-10-2012, 06:54 AM
this only works when you never play offline and always connect to xbox live and play with it on your modded guy.
What you said doesn't even make sense!