PDA

View Full Version : Database Hosting

pureIso
04-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Does anyone know any service that host mysql database? I am currently hosting it on one of my computer but I don't think it's secure and bandwidth problem.

I just noticed this sql section. I will be posting tones of tutorials when I am free

cybersam
04-03-2011, 10:49 AM
well... why not look for some webhoster as almost all of them use mysql if they have sql in the package ?!...
i mean i haven't seen any provider that hosts only mysql databases ^-^

pureIso
04-03-2011, 12:22 PM
well... why not look for some webhoster as almost all of them use mysql if they have sql in the package ?!...
i mean i haven't seen any provider that hosts only mysql databases ^-^

I am currently with google.site and everything is great so far, I just can't be bothered to move. I might pay for a cloud service or find a way around my problem. Google.site don't allow php or sql.

McWxXx
07-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Your welcome to use my server. Will give you your own section, ftp account, and unlimited bandwidth. Just PM me for more details. I'm offering an extremely good deal for hosting and all.

pureIso
07-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Cool I will talk to you about it as soon as my pc is finished. You will get paied of course

McWxXx
07-12-2011, 05:55 AM
K, just pm me when ever your ready, and we can get a price set. Don't worry won't be extremely expensive. Hell I got unlimited space, bandwidth, spl databases, and ftp accounts XD for 1 year.