PDA

View Full Version : Check out the first Saints Row 3 Gameplay

BrayWyatt
04-01-2011, 11:58 PM
http://www.maxconsole.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=32111&d=1301683239

THQ has released a debut gameplay teaser for Saints Row 3. So if you want a real-time action look at some gameplay from the upcoming game, then please keep reading. It's certainly nuts!

Here's the trailer (and yes someone decided to extend it as it was a rather short trailer):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jguJUEF00PA&feature=player_embedded

Paprika
04-02-2011, 01:28 AM
Hahaha, fucking awesome. those noise made it all the better. Also whats with that head in the left corner. looks like boxy brown from Aqua teen Hunger force

CloudStrife7x
04-02-2011, 02:16 AM
that looks cool cant wait for the game

eviljasonn
04-02-2011, 03:33 AM
looks pretty good and nothing like punching a masked man in the balls.

Krauser
04-02-2011, 07:28 AM
I think this looks more like a teaser than actual trailer,but anyway: This Game Punch Balls!!! :D Cant wait, wasted 50+ hours on the Saints Row 2 ^^

longy999
04-02-2011, 05:16 PM
lol, nice little taster of things to come. Looking forward to getting my hands on it.

lickerout
04-02-2011, 09:45 PM
@paprika, you meen the right hand lower corner? (see attached picture) maybe it's some kind of advertisement type thing thought up by the third, after all they are suppost to be more like a corperation now they have their own brands and everything (it looks like some kind of car with a head on the front to me).

@krauser, yeah very teaser like 1 punch and thats all folks (for the original video) they could have at least put in a car chase and a few other things so you see a few sights of the city and i might also waste a few hours on saints row 2 (got to buy it again when i get payed on wednesday) why pay £15 to buy from xbox live when you can get it for about half that or less in a store, i never did download the "ultor exposed" dlc (i think that was the latest one) got the earlier one though so i might grab that along with the style packs and Mass Effect 2's "the arrival" dlc.

Paprika
04-03-2011, 02:00 AM
@paprika, you meen the right hand lower corner? (see attached picture) maybe it's some kind of advertisement type thing thought up by the third, after all they are suppost to be more like a corperation now they have their own brands and everything (it looks like some kind of car with a head on the front to me).

I also thought it was a head on a car, but if that is there advertising logo or something I Like It:P