PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going to buy a Wii U Today???

g10_glitterboy
11-18-2012, 04:26 PM
Just seeing if anyone out there is going to buy themselves a Wii U today. I will get mine today (black 32GB) model and give some
feedback if anyone is interested.

CloudStrife7x
11-18-2012, 04:35 PM
i was planning to get it but its sold out everywhere nearby >.> lol, oh well i will try to get it later

Serious_M
11-18-2012, 05:49 PM
not yet but maybe in 2013

thegutta
11-18-2012, 05:59 PM
Nope n not any time soon i already have a ps3 n a 360 i don't need another copy of both lol so I'm good :D

BrayWyatt
11-18-2012, 09:57 PM
got mine this mourning when gamestop opened (9am).

deluxe set
new super mario bros. u
lego city: undercover <---pre-ordered
wii remote plus
metal gear rising: revengeance limited edition <---pre-ordered

Emerald Lance
11-19-2012, 08:57 AM
I want one so bad! But I really just want it for New Mario and for Smash Bros. And of course the next Zelda game when it comes out. But yeah, those guys won't be out for a while (except Mario), so I'm in no rush. If Smash Bros and Zelda start getting closer and I STILL don't have a Wii U, then I'll worry. XP

EDIT: Although... I have been hearing rumors about an HD port of Wind Waker maybe. If that happens to be true (and that's a pretty far-stretched if) then I'll probably sell some organs to get it. ^-^;

Original Boss
11-19-2012, 09:13 AM
I want one so bad! But I really just want it for New Mario and for Smash Bros. And of course the next Zelda game when it comes out. But yeah, those guys won't be out for a while (except Mario), so I'm in no rush. If Smash Bros and Zelda start getting closer and I STILL don't have a Wii U, then I'll worry. XP

EDIT: Although... I have been hearing rumors about an HD port of Wind Waker maybe. If that happens to be true (and that's a pretty far-stretched if) then I'll probably sell some organs to get it. ^-^;

Oh man i just woke up and miss read that LOL i personally think its a waste of money so im not going to be buying this i already have a PC xbox and PS3

Emerald Lance
11-20-2012, 12:36 AM
Oh man i just woke up and miss read that LOL i personally think its a waste of money so im not going to be buying this i already have a PC xbox and PS3
lol. I wanna know what you misread it as. ^-^

I wasn't gonna buy a PS3 at first either. But then I saw a magazine talking about The Last Of Us, and I decided that the exclusives were probably worth it (really enjoyed the Uncharted games). I'll be getting the Wii U for the same reason: exclusives. Since the next Xbox is on its way in and the PS4 isn't far behind, I figure there will be plenty of games on Wii U that won't be released for 360 or PS3.

CloudStrife7x
11-20-2012, 12:56 AM
lol. I wanna know what you misread it as. ^-^

I wasn't gonna buy a PS3 at first either. But then I saw a magazine talking about The Last Of Us, and I decided that the exclusives were probably worth it (really enjoyed the Uncharted games). I'll be getting the Wii U for the same reason: exclusives. Since the next Xbox is on its way in and the PS4 isn't far behind, I figure there will be plenty of games on Wii U that won't be released for 360 or PS3.

yup exactly the reason why i want to get the Wii U :)

dalegend
11-20-2012, 04:35 AM
I preordered a white basic weeks ago but luck up yesterday morning on getting a black deluxe after all the big stores had sold out in 30 mins or less in my area.:029:

illwittdeez
11-20-2012, 05:33 AM
nah I never buy systems on 1st run but the way you use the control tablet with ZombiesU have peaked my interest.