PDA

View Full Version : WWE 13 Online Cheaters | How They Cheat

Arjun The Man
12-04-2012, 12:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNwfs9XfEv4

The same old debate with just a little twist what do ya say Niggas....

Basically whenever you goto XBL and play WWE13 cage matches or normal matches someone or the other turns up with their lame tricks like hitting a Diva , Escaping The Cage as soon as the match start,Doing the same move again and again without a reversal.
Today I am gonna show you an Offline match where I will do those things w/- running commentary :)

I dont have a XBL Account as I was Fed up with The Hackers in WWE12 only.

If you dont want dont leave a like but atleast from next time onwards avoid such JERKS .
And also this is the reason why i shall never make a public moveset editor :X

I hope if there is a WWE 14 then This will be Patched ,I only hope as This Type of shit is there from the days of SVR2011 if not SVR2010 and everybody blamed BrienJ for making a moveset editor :X
Everyone is responsible for himself and Brienj is not responsible for any type of shit like this nor am I....and today XHP is closed :X

Leave some constructive Comments below...................

Hacker-T
12-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Yea got the same hack but i just used it 1-2 times Onine just to test it.
LoL didn't know that so fkn many ppl already got that.
Somebody must uploaded it on the Community Creation and shard it with all the noobs :(

WWE13 CreatedContent Online Matches are lost now

poe_boys
12-04-2012, 02:16 PM
This is what happens when the bums at THQ don't fully code there game. They can easily fix this from happening.

Arjun The Man
12-04-2012, 04:42 PM
This is what happens when the bums at THQ don't fully code there game. They can easily fix this from happening.thats true but Thq sucks at fixing

bobsandbag
12-12-2012, 11:11 PM
And THAT is why I don't play online. I'm ok and don't want to play a cheater doing that...takes all the fun out of it!

celticwarrior
01-28-2013, 05:58 PM
i have a hacked moveset but idk how to change waht kind of moves it does how do i change them help me <------------------------ only plays playermatch and cheats offline only

The Icon Jordan
01-28-2013, 06:26 PM
no one will help you cheat!!! stop using the F***ING hacked movesets, whats so appealing about them anyways? >:(

celticwarrior
01-28-2013, 06:32 PM
you stupid clow i already have them i just want to change my moves u stupid cunt gtfo i ask how to change my taunts to something else mine does rko i want it to do speak or something...

The Icon Jordan
01-28-2013, 06:39 PM
hmm thats why you have a thread asking for a hacked moveset...... and now your asking how to change them, sounds like you just want to make a pin glitch, or maybe some other bs moveset :/

celticwarrior
01-28-2013, 07:03 PM
add me on xbox and ill show u my hacked moveset u stupid cunt

The Icon Jordan
01-28-2013, 07:28 PM
why should i waste my time with you spamming the hacked rkos, or pushes or anything, you have a hacked moveset, ok so does almost all of xbox live, but i dont use these mods to cheat, but still, no one will teach you how to change it, whether you plan on using them online or not, (and something is up, you have only been on 360 haven for 4 days) and you can insult me, but i dont know a single wwe 13 dev on 360 haven, who would help you out, if you want to change the hacked taunts, do it yourself

celticwarrior
01-28-2013, 09:14 PM
i have other account but it wass blocked cuz i didnt go on for 1 month it had like 2years of time on it bro...

TheTeeWhy
01-29-2013, 12:11 AM
Why people do this, and in a PLAYER match, where there is absolutely no tracking of wins, losses, or any of that. I'll never know.

The Icon Jordan
01-29-2013, 12:33 AM
idk why anyone would even want to use a hacked moveset, its no fun, it makes other players mad, just ruins it for everyone :/

Spectre
01-29-2013, 01:53 AM
People People People , why do you need to have hacked move-sets when you can have so much fun in match creator online to stop hackers from winning! I stop hackers all the time in player matches because they can't never win in any of my matches I make. Fight Fire with Fire , I don't use hacked moveset if that's what your thinking , Na I just use modified match creator rules. I play for fun...

celticwarrior
01-29-2013, 02:23 AM
you play for fun waht about those people that have turbos and revese automatic ??? how cna u beat them i vsed like 20of those people i couldnt beat them .. i did like 20 something hells gate and stf on him ......

The Icon Jordan
01-29-2013, 03:52 PM
submission off, and turbos dont work for reversal, :p and hackers are pretty easy to beat to, as long as they dont pin glitch me, ill win, kicking out and reversals are too easy, for example, if you do a tag match and the noob starts using the push taunt, drag his partner till he pushes you, = his partner is frozen now double team him :/

TheTeeWhy
01-29-2013, 09:22 PM
People People People , why do you need to have hacked move-sets when you can have so much fun in match creator online to stop hackers from winning! I stop hackers all the time in player matches because they can't never win in any of my matches I make. Fight Fire with Fire , I don't use hacked moveset if that's what your thinking , Na I just use modified match creator rules. I play for fun...

Yeah, when me and my buddy would play online we'd do flaming tables matches online. People would be so pissed when they didnt read the rules and we werent going through with their lame ass anticlimactic attempts like corner hard whips.