PDA

View Full Version : Taking Trainer Requests!

doggyr
12-10-2012, 11:20 PM
(If this is not the right forum for this, I apologize).

Hey everyone! Recently I've been getting into the trainer development scene (thanks to MRBKiNG for his great tutorial), I would really like to get a lot more experience in it so I can contribute more to the community. Anyways, I'm having a hard time finding games (that I'm interested in) that need trainers; I'm basically looking through games that I own and trying to figure out what I could make out of it, but instead I had a new idea: why don't I just take requests in and try to develop my skills through that? So that's what I'm doing, heh.

So, if you guys have any games, new or old, that you would like a trainer for, just leave a message here and I'll take a shot at making a trainer for it, I will honestly tell you if I can do something with it or not, just be aware that my skills as of now are pretty basic, if it is too complicated then I may not be able to do it.

I'm making this its own thread basically because I will be able to manage it better, I can check it often without having to go through the sub-forum and find new threads and everything.

So, request any game: old new, xbla game, full game, doesn't matter, and also include what features you would like the trainer to have. Just remember, my skills are still developing, for instance, I can't really make RTE's yet.

For example: Rock Band 3; really high score (really off the top of my head here lol, didn't put much thought into this, just what I was playing last).

I will be doing it in order of request, right now I have a couple days left of college finals, but after that I have month off and will use the time to get better at this. Thanks for reading!

Current List:

1. Dragon Ball Z Games (burst limit, raging blast 1)
Current Status: Trainer Made for Burst Limit! Back to researching, found KI for players! Also found whatever the bar above health is lol, I think it's burst or something, i need to check.
Get Trainer Here (http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread=20592-%5Brelease%5D-dragon-ball-z-burst-limit-3-trainer-%5B424107dc%5D.html#post161935)

2. Far cry instincts predator PAL
Current Status: Currently Researching
Found so Far: Dynamic addresses, found health, armor, ammo, etc, but all dynamic and seems to have a display value. Hmm...

3. WarTech: Senko no Ronde
Current Status: Queued

4. History: Legends of War
Current Status: Researching
Found Prestige for Quick Missions and Campagin!
Trainer Can be found Here! (http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread=20612-%5Brelease%5D-history-legends-war-patton-2-trainer-v0-1-%5B565107d7%5D.html)

5. Sonic All Stars Transformed

6. Golden Axe: Collection

7. Divinity 2
Current Status: Canceled, already a great trainer made by xJACKASSx in the trainer section!

8. NBA 2k13
Current Status: Researching, this is going to be a huge project, I have a lot in mind already.

MBRKiNG
12-10-2012, 11:39 PM
WarTech: Senko no Ronde

agent zero
12-11-2012, 12:15 AM
History Legends of War is a pain in the a**. If you could develop a trainer for this game you will be a champion in my books. Thanks

drizzy
12-11-2012, 01:29 AM
A trainer for Sonic All Stars Transformed would be great :086:

doggyr
12-11-2012, 12:10 PM
WarTech: Senko no Ronde
Thanks master! Queued

History Legends of War is a pain in the a**. If you could develop a trainer for this game you will be a champion in my books. Thanks
Queued

A trainer for Sonic All Stars Transformed would be great :086:
Queued

Basically, I'm just gonna do these in order of what I get them in, I'll update the op with what trainers I will be working on and the status of them. Thanks guys!

agent zero
12-11-2012, 12:12 PM
Thanks very much, I am wits end with Patton. You're a legend

doggyr
12-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Thanks! Appreciate the compliment, fortunately I have the game already, so it should be just a couple days before I will get to it (have to finish up with my last final).

kero
12-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Skylander Giants - fast character leveling up (experience, money etc - just like you can when you set the luck-o-tron to increase the speed it levels up), one hit kills, unlimited health.

The game is unbelievely popular with the kids here, but no one seems to be doing any hacks as you need to buy the portal (which comes with the game) and the characters.

Xbox360addicted5
12-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Banjo kazooie nuts and bolts:
-unlimited health
-unlimited stuff/ammo

doggyr
12-14-2012, 06:02 AM
Great news, I finished my finals and I'm getting started with these tonight!

xJACKASSx
12-14-2012, 06:06 AM
Skylander Giants - fast character leveling up (experience, money etc - just like you can when you set the luck-o-tron to increase the speed it levels up), one hit kills, unlimited health.

The game is unbelievely popular with the kids here, but no one seems to be doing any hacks as you need to buy the portal (which comes with the game) and the characters.

That's the problem.. I'm not going to drop $70 on a game try to make a trainer for it.. If you want to donate the cash to me, then I'll buy one ;)

Goku
12-14-2012, 06:39 AM
Could you try to make a trainer for Just Cause 2? I guess you could mod the money and chaos.. I know there's plenty that have been made (like Horizon's) but if you want to test your skills out you should try it. ^^

doggyr
12-14-2012, 10:02 AM

That's the problem.. I'm not going to drop $70 on a game try to make a trainer for it.. If you want to donate the cash to me, then I'll buy one ;)

Yeah I have to agree with JACKASS on this one, there's no way I can dish out $60+ to get this game, sorry. :(

Could you try to make a trainer for Just Cause 2? I guess you could mod the money and chaos.. I know there's plenty that have been made (like Horizon's) but if you want to test your skills out you should try it. ^^
Heh, I guess I could take a look at it, might be kinda fun, I already have it too so it's not too much of a hassle.

BooBooKitty
12-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Hey i made a thread but no one has commented in it :p could you look into a trainer for the golden axe collection if possible? :)

doggyr
12-15-2012, 12:29 AM
Sure can, I'll look at it soon as possible!

Pk89
12-15-2012, 12:40 AM
Can you make a trainer for divinity 2: the dragon knight saga?

doggyr
12-15-2012, 01:13 AM
I can definitely try, I'll queue it!

BooBooKitty
12-15-2012, 01:43 AM
Cool thank you :)

what will be great would be infinite health and infinite magic and the correct name is Sega Vintage Collection: Golden Axe, its a XBLA game just so you know :)

eshmunazar
12-15-2012, 01:48 AM
LoTR war in the North. god mode or one hit kills or anything useful
thanks!

agent zero
12-15-2012, 01:53 AM
Great news, I finished my finals and I'm getting started with these tonight!

Is that I sigh of relief I hear? lol. Nice 1, how do you think you went? Thanks for keeping us updated, looking forward to legends of war: Patton trainer if it is able to be done. Those prestige points are hard to find I would love to see it maxed out.

doggyr
12-15-2012, 02:35 AM
A huge sigh of relief hehe, I managed to keep straight A's this semester, happy about that! And yeah I saw a save you posted, I'm going to use it to find the prestige points, hopefully we can get something out of it!

Edit: Already found the value for prestige points, going to see if it's dynamic now

agent zero
12-15-2012, 09:36 AM
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r550/agent_leman/AStar_zps5cc3cef5.jpg

Well done I'm Impressed, How did you find the values? are you able to send me a screenshot to see where I went wrong please. Thanks

doggyr
12-15-2012, 11:22 AM
Basically I just used MBRKiNG's tutorial for using peek poker and finding values, I didn't find it at first though under the integer options (2 bytes, 3 bytes, etc) but I was able to find it in float 4 value. That's probably why you weren't able to find it, I don't totally understand how float works, but that's how I found it.

Oh, and I made the trainer already, you should go check it out if you haven't!

agent zero
12-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Thank you very much you are a champion, I have been using peek poker Rev.7.1.6, I was going crazy lol. Thanks again

P.S anytime you need help with anything or need something just let me know.......friend

zep
12-15-2012, 03:26 PM
I would love to see a unlimited health trainer for the boxing game "Facebreaker" :)

doggyr
12-15-2012, 10:11 PM
I would love to see a unlimited health trainer for the boxing game "Facebreaker" :)
I could take a look, I'll add it

Thank you very much you are a champion, I have been using peek poker Rev.7.1.6, I was going crazy lol. Thanks again

P.S anytime you need help with anything or need something just let me know.......friend
Thanks!

BALDOGON
03-23-2013, 03:14 PM
castle crashers=inf health, max exp.
sorry for double post, keyboard trouble..

BALDOGON
03-23-2013, 03:17 PM
how about castle crashers-inf health, max exp.

koski08
04-17-2013, 07:22 AM
requesting Inversion trainer. i don't mind the region, either NTSC-U or PAL.

cheats: infinite health, ammo, grenades, unlimited gravlink & one-hit kill

thanks!

ilgoga
04-17-2013, 10:01 AM
Shank 2- Inf grenades. Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown- Inf Customization Points. Cheers.