PDA

View Full Version : Any PC gamer here?

pureIso
04-14-2011, 11:34 AM
So anyone here into pc gaming? Looking for Starcraft buddies :)

Paprika
04-14-2011, 03:17 PM
Unlegit semi PC gamer. Only MP game I sort of play is/ was Team Fortress 2. I say was since I don't want to redownload 10+ gigs of updates
Everything else is what I get given to me (Got homefront and started playing Dragon Age 2)

pureIso
04-14-2011, 04:15 PM
Unlegit semi PC gamer. Only MP game I sort of play is/ was Team Fortress 2. I say was since I don't want to redownload 10+ gigs of updates
Everything else is what I get given to me (Got homefront and started playing Dragon Age 2)

Pick up Starcraft its well worth it :) hehehehe

Paprika
04-15-2011, 05:43 AM

had it a when it came out but the crack didn't work:P If I see it cheap and if the MP is good I might buy. I know the single player is supposed to be real good but haven't heard much of the MP

pureIso
04-15-2011, 11:14 AM
I still have 2 guess pass if you want.

Paprika
04-18-2011, 02:47 AM
I'd love one, thanks
Just a quick question though is it through steam, just so I know if I need to redownload it:)

pureIso
04-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Through any, I bought a hard copy and it came with 3 guess passes

Paprika
04-19-2011, 09:55 AM
ahh cool Cheers man, though just thinking probably won't be able to play that well with the distance, i'm pulling around a bit under 400ms ping to most places in Europe so it might be a tad hard:(

McWxXx
04-30-2011, 08:03 AM

Yes it is. I love star craft, as well as war craft. Hell I love RTS games period. Specially those made by blizzard.

had it a when it came out but the crack didn't work:P If I see it cheap and if the MP is good I might buy. I know the single player is supposed to be real good but haven't heard much of the MP

Haven't played star craft 2 yet, but I have played star craft 1 with the brood wars expansion over lan, and it was epic. There is a reason why Blizzard put so much time into making the 2nd one, and on top of that making it into a trilogy from what I've heard.

======================

As for the title of the thread. If your just asking if there are any PC gamers then yeah I'm one for sure. Mostly play "Japanese Eroge" games though, but also play mmpog's like "Rose" and used to play WOW(but not anymore), RPG's, Shooters, and of course RTS on the PC. RTS games don't feel right when you play them on the console(s), well at least I haven't played a good one yet(except for "Advanced Wars" for the GBA). Feel the same with "The Sims" I have a JTag rip of the "Sims 3" but never really got into it, because it doesn't feel right on the console. Well just wanted to let you know I'm a PC gamer as well as a console/handheld gamer.

kharaa
06-01-2011, 03:50 PM
I'm pretty much exclusively a PC gamer with some exceptions. I also used to play starcraft religiously, havn't so much since SC2 came out.. i really ought to get back in to one of them though.

NobleScarlet
06-13-2011, 01:59 PM
I have to give it to Starcraft 2. That game rocks! Really looking forward to the Heart of the Swarm campaign...

Shinigami
06-15-2011, 08:42 AM
Pc gamer but not loving Starcraft. Blizzard got me addicted to Warcraft. And Notch got me hook on Minecraft. I think there is a pattern here?

krustnik
06-15-2011, 10:59 AM
big time fan of starcraft series, spend many sleepless nights playing with my mates on SC BW, but now i think we got older and we can't manage to get ourselfs together and play SC2 ;(
i miss old days

spaceoden
06-30-2011, 12:11 AM
big time fan of starcraft series, spend many sleepless nights playing with my mates on SC BW, but now i think we got older and we can't manage to get ourselfs together and play SC2 ;(
i miss old days

And then theres the friends whose laptops are too slow for starcraft 2. number one is still fun imo

doc_haz
10-01-2011, 11:58 PM
I really love PC Games. Specially RPG's. But it is rare for me to play MMMORPGs. or other online games, except for a few exceptions like FFXI or Ragnarok. or PSO. I've been hearing a lot about starcraft. Any thoughts about good games? Bought a couple games in last steam christmas sale.

suspended
10-22-2011, 08:47 AM
I still have 2 guess pass if you want.....

D3VILB3HINDYOU
10-22-2011, 01:05 PM
I play maplestory, ragnarok, fps shooters (with my 360 remote (; lol), all rts games, mmorpgs like guild wars and others, and most of all the Sims saga.

actualmanx
10-22-2011, 01:38 PM
I love mf bf 2 for pc but not played it for about 2 years i just stick to playin 360 games but i have pre ordered my bf3 for pc from 6 months ago, i only got a few legit games on pc ,battlefield 2, farcry 1 and 2, command and conquer generals with zerohour, unreal tournement 2004, command and conquer 3 tiberian wars, race, and some really old games like m$ golf 1999. played wow for about a month loved the old starcraft but never bought it (dont know why ,used to love doing a skirmish with the trainer activated lol)

kikok
10-23-2011, 02:22 AM
trainer activated i love it to lol ;)