04-16-2011, 03:43 AM
getting it now will post saves asap

Hopefully its better then the last one

pureIso
04-16-2011, 09:39 AM
Please let me know if it is any good.

Jappi88
04-16-2011, 11:25 AM
this game is great :D, gameplay is awesome and controlling is asier. graphics =8.

default.xex =>here (http://www.360haven.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=604)

fairchild
04-16-2011, 12:54 PM
Does the game have any checksum / encryption?

TLOR FETT
04-16-2011, 01:44 PM
Did the first one ever get modified? I remember it being a little bit hard when I tried it out.

pureIso
04-16-2011, 01:53 PM
Does the game have any checksum / encryption?

You won't know till you try :)

Original Boss
04-16-2011, 02:10 PM
Just booted this game up going to try it now i liked the first one but it was not great hope this is an improvement

xSaiintx
04-16-2011, 06:25 PM
I played 2 missions so far, I'm playing it on Normal just to try it out. I liked Dragon Rising but the controls were bad, this one seems to have better controls but I think the AI got dumbed down. This game is still really hard even on Normal. I don't remember from the first game but I think if you were under attack your teammates would fire back or look for cover with out you telling them to, and this new game they seem to just stand there waiting for your orders which to me is stupid. I really want to like this game because it feels more like a real battlefield

fairchild
04-16-2011, 06:42 PM
I played 2 missions so far, I'm playing it on Normal just to try it out. I liked Dragon Rising but the controls were bad, this one seems to have better controls but I think the AI got dumbed down. This game is still really hard even on Normal. I don't remember from the first game but I think if you were under attack your teammates would fire back or look for cover with out you telling them to, and this new game they seem to just stand there waiting for your orders which to me is stupid. I really want to like this game because it feels more like a real battlefield

Would it be possible for you to upload 1 or 2 saves? My guess is that it's just zlib compressed. I found nothing else in the xex when i did a quick search.

8Ball
04-16-2011, 06:43 PM
Yeah i noticed the retardation on my squad mates, they love to simply stand there receiving wounds, the command controls are overly complex for a 'take cover and kill them' command, if they did it like republic commando it would be much better.

It seems to me they are aiming to make it realistic to the point the gaming technology simply cannot support it, an example is the iron sights, aiming with that thing pissed me off immensely and when i moved in closer to the enemy to point blank their ass the game had me drop dead instantly, not even bullet related it simply killed me for leaving range despite me being +5 meters ahead of my squad, realistic my ass.
I could really use a scope...
Only thing i liked on the last one was the night missions.

Jappi88
04-16-2011, 07:04 PM
Would it be possible for you to upload 1 or 2 saves? My guess is that it's just zlib compressed. I found nothing else in the xex when i did a quick search.

i looked into the save but could not find anything too, i have multiple savegames with diffrent amount of credits, and comparing the savegames didnt work either.
extracting the save with modio/lefluffie didn't work. the only thing to try is to decrompress the save with .... forget the name :P

olso credit points arent stored into the Gpd File.

xICEMANx117
04-16-2011, 07:06 PM
Here is my Save im a Lvl 3 scout 9 have 4 points total and im on Mission 3 bout the only thing i see here to mod will be the lvl and the skill points

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U2YXX1P7

xICEMANx117
04-17-2011, 10:39 PM
anyone been able to figure anything out on this