PDA

View Full Version : Nude Patch for Dragon Age 1 and 2 on Xbox360

tebo
04-20-2011, 02:03 PM
Nude Patch for Dragon Age 1 and 2 on Xbox360 possible?

I rember there was a nude Patch for Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball on xbox 1.

Worked fine, they patched the Iso. I dl it and burn it,play it and all babes are nude. :)

Is this possible for Xbox 360 Games?

8Ball
04-20-2011, 04:07 PM
It was done for DOA xtreme beach volleyball on the 360, a friend of mine gave it to me as a joke, oh how we laughed, played it for five minutes and never touched it since.
As such i imagine if you try to pull that crap on a live capable xbox you'll be flagged in no time purely because you are screwing with the game crc.
Definitely possible though, perhaps not a texture mod for DA2 depending on the packing etc but you can mod game iso's no problem, one example is bioshock 2 with the god mode etc.

Renegade
04-20-2011, 05:41 PM
Nude Patch for Dragon Age 1 and 2 on Xbox360 possible?

I rember there was a nude Patch for Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball on xbox 1.

Worked fine, they patched the Iso. I dl it and burn it,play it and all babes are nude. :)

Is this possible for Xbox 360 Games?I'm pretty sure there was a DA 1 Nude patch floating around. not sure about the second, there was a website that contained a lot of nude patches for PC, However can be converted or available by default to use ona 360/PS3.

JizzaBeez
04-20-2011, 07:40 PM
Leliana's tits are bigger than Morrigan's.

xICEMANx117
04-20-2011, 09:14 PM
LOL really Why?!?!?!?!

unknowhuman
04-20-2011, 10:20 PM
Jizzabeez , the god help you brother LOL

McWxXx
04-20-2011, 11:30 PM
The is a nude patch for both the DOA Extreme(XBOX) and DOA Extreme 2(X360). Got both. As for the nude patches for Dragon Age I know there is one for Dragon Age Origins on the PC.

I'm in the middle of trying to port some of the mods for other PC games over to the x360 versions. Like Resident Evil, Left 4 Dead, And Left 4 Dead 2. Got some for GTA IV as well, but haven't really looked at their file structure of the pc or x360 versions.

8Ball
04-21-2011, 12:22 AM
Leliana's tits are bigger than Morrigan's.
She is also a kinky ass bitch.
I gotta get me one of those mercenary bard chantry hoes.

tebo
04-21-2011, 01:20 AM
Yes there are very hot nude Patches for DAO 1 for Pc, the best is for me (Amazon Curves).
I got it from this Site http://www.dragonagenexus.com/

To have the Amazon Curves Patch for the Xbox360 Version would be fantastic.

"It was done for DOA xtreme beach volleyball on the 360, a friend of mine gave it to me as a joke, oh how we laughed, played it for five minutes and never touched it since.
As such i imagine if you try to pull that crap on a live capable xbox you'll be flagged in no time purely because you are screwing with the game crc.
Definitely possible though, perhaps not a texture mod for DA2 depending on the packing etc but you can mod game iso's no problem, one example is bioshock 2 with the god mode etc."

Would be great if you can upload your DOA xtreme beach volleyball 360 nude patched Iso :)

longy999
04-21-2011, 01:23 AM
Yes there are very hot nude Patches for DAO 1 for Pc, the best is for me (Amazon Curves).
I got it from this Site http://www.dragonagenexus.com/

To have the Amazon Curves Patch for the Xbox360 Version would be fantastic.

"It was done for DOA xtreme beach volleyball on the 360, a friend of mine gave it to me as a joke, oh how we laughed, played it for five minutes and never touched it since.
Definitely possible though, perhaps not a texture mod for DA2 depending on the packing etc but you can mod game iso's no problem, one example is bioshock 2 with the god mode etc."

Would be great if you can upload your DOA xtreme beach volleyball 360 nude patched Iso :)

If your using a JTag then check out the rip that MCWXXX put up on here in another thread.

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2195

McWxXx
04-21-2011, 04:59 AM
If your using a JTag then check out the rip that MCWXXX put up on here in another thread.

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2195

XD.

===========

I'm trying to get the ports to work, but the x360 has the freaking file size issue, and that is a problem I'm having. If it wasn't for that I'd been have gotten the RE 5 nude mods ported over, and boy are they good. :P

tebo
04-21-2011, 01:46 PM
longy999 Thanks for the info.

McWxXx
Dead Or Alive Extreme 2(NUDE MOD)
I cant download part 6 and 8. Dead ? Can you please reup?

And i wish you Luck and Sucess with your port over Project. :)

Im very interested in all nude Patches. :)

TLOR FETT
04-21-2011, 03:37 PM
XD.

===========

I'm trying to get the ports to work, but the x360 has the freaking file size issue, and that is a problem I'm having. If it wasn't for that I'd been have gotten the RE 5 nude mods ported over, and boy are they good. :P

Do you have links for the files for Resident Evil 5, I wonder if you could run it on a jtag since the extracted ISO will not care about the file sizes being off

Oh yea and to go with the thread.

"Do you have anything you wanna say before you die?" "Yea Boobs..............I wanna say it again Boobs"

Renegade
04-21-2011, 05:10 PM
Our new site - www.360nudepatches.com

CloudStrife7x
04-21-2011, 07:00 PM
Our new site - www.360nudepatches.com

lol, that site would have millions of members, lol

McWxXx
04-21-2011, 11:14 PM
Well dang you can use em now then, if the size doesn't matter on a jtag. Looked at em and they have the same file structure so they should work theretically. Need a 100% save to test all the skins out.

Also will re-up em.

Says they are both up, and I checked the folder and both 6 and 8 are still there. I do see that I copied the links in the wrong order though, but all pieces are up.

================

BTW heres a screen for one of the RE5 nude mods.

18+ONLY!!!

got one for JILL as well.

TLOR FETT
04-21-2011, 11:53 PM
you got links to the pc RE5 files?

tebo
04-22-2011, 01:13 AM
McWxXx part 6 and 8 are down for me.
They look up first, but after the waiting time and after i have enter the security word, i get the error site not found.
Please check it out. thanks.

Would love to have the RE5 Files too.

McWxXx
04-22-2011, 02:23 AM
what are you using to download them. you should use jdownloader to get them. the files are on the server so as to why your getting the error idk, but I used jdownloader to verify them just now.

you can get it from here(FREE)

http://jdownloader.org/download/index

As for the files reming me 2marrow, I'm currently browsing the Japanese xbl marketplace with my new account XD

tebo
04-22-2011, 12:22 PM
I use Jdownloader too, there i get the error : "no internet connection?"
But only for part 6 and 8, i dl all other parts without problems.

and where can i get the Re5 Files ?
PM ?

what are you using to download them. you should use jdownloader to get them. the files are on the server so as to why your getting the error idk, but I used jdownloader to verify them just now.

you can get it from here(FREE)

As for the files reming me 2marrow, I'm currently browsing the Japanese xbl marketplace with my new account XD

TLOR FETT
04-22-2011, 02:36 PM
McWxXx reminding you today about them files, you have a few interested parties now

McWxXx
04-22-2011, 07:56 PM
I can post them here along w/ some others I got. Haven't tested some of them. I'll put a little notice beside those though.

McWxXx
04-22-2011, 09:01 PM
check the jtag forum for the thread.

TLOR FETT
04-22-2011, 11:07 PM
I do not see one

McWxXx
04-23-2011, 12:46 AM
Been moved to vip now. Sorry folks.

TLOR FETT
04-23-2011, 12:53 AM
wow what a crock of crap

McWxXx
04-23-2011, 01:03 AM
Sorry man. Nothing I could do. If you want the links to a specific game let me know. Got these upped.
RE5, Prince Of Persia, Mass Effect 2, Half Life 2, Street Fighter IV, And a couple more.

TLOR FETT
04-23-2011, 01:55 AM
i would be willing to try any on jtag

McWxXx
04-23-2011, 04:52 AM
since you were the orig one to request it, I'll pm you the links for the ones I made MU mirrors of so far.

Renegade
04-23-2011, 07:48 AM
i would be willing to try any on jtagRofl Fett you pervert! XD

TLOR FETT
04-23-2011, 01:42 PM
since you were the orig one to request it, I'll pm you the links for the ones I made MU mirrors of so far.
I will update this post, and if or when you send me more will add them

Half Life 2 = I don't know yet
Left 4 Dead 2 = NOPE
Prince of Persia 2008 = Dunno
Resident Evil 5 = Dunno gotta unlock the costume first
Sims 3 = Dunno Just downloaded it
Super Street Fighter 4 = Downloading now

Rofl Fett you pervert! XD

Yes, Yes I am.

tebo
04-23-2011, 10:56 PM
McWxX please pm them to me too :)

I like to try them all too on my Jtag.

And yes im a Perv :)

Did you check the part 6 and 8 DEAD or Alive Links ?

Still cant download.