PDA

View Full Version : Help with my grammar!

Original Boss
01-29-2013, 10:27 AM
Hey guys as you all know my grammar sucks so i thought why not ask you guys for help and be my teachers i mean i could always go on google and search how to learn proper grammar and punctuation but i would rather get a human response from here since most of you are actually mature adults im doing this because im sick of people always taking the mickey and it does bother me considering im 21 and i know it might also bother some of you so if you could can some of you give me some examples where i would need to put commas full stops and so on maybe take this heap of text and show me where i went wrong? anything that will show me how i can get better will be awesome! thanks guys

MadeGuy
01-29-2013, 10:41 AM
Yeah, try out some punctuation. Haha, just kidding. Here's a small lesson: Use a semi-colon, ";", when you have two different ideas in one sentence. It's used to separate independent clauses.

CloudStrife7x
01-29-2013, 05:41 PM
well i would help you but i suck at grammar too lol, i never even end my sentences lol, i use comma's in the wrong places most likely, so dont do anything i do

shadekor
01-29-2013, 07:49 PM
Man i got no help for you sorry

i got bad grammar and i cant spell also

but i will check this post for a little help

Thank You and i hope we can all learn a little something