02-28-2013, 05:12 AM
hmm great question. i am wondering that myself

drizzy
02-28-2013, 05:14 AM
i think everyone does that

XajNyne
02-28-2013, 05:16 AM

How else are we going to stay active lol!

CloudStrife7x
02-28-2013, 05:27 AM
i just post because i am the spam king :lol:

Emerald Lance
02-28-2013, 06:23 AM
This is my remain active post.
This is also spam. You're only being "active" so that you can continue to download our tools without actually making an attempt to actually stay active. It's not that hard to just start up or jump into a legitimate conversation; spam threads like these aren't necessary.

Idlehands88
02-28-2013, 06:42 AM
I only post when I need to. My main posts are when I submit an Editor/Tutorial/Save. I never spam post just to remain active, because I contribute so much that I don't need to make spam posts :)

thegutta
02-28-2013, 08:27 AM
i just post because i am the spam king :lol:

Lol no argument there he is the spam king I'm just the prince :D

Original Boss
02-28-2013, 09:19 AM
I like to think i don't spam i don't do much on here apart from using the youtube section and graphics section but i have done some modding tutorials and modding related stuff in the past i also help others if i can other than that i guess i like entertaining you guy's with videos and my artwork i would like to bring some tools maybe one day as i did mod my games using hex editor in 2009 but after a while i stopped because tools that people made was far easier to use i guess it would be cool though since i could incorporate my graphics talent into the editors i make just so they are more appealing :086:

Also i'm trying to get better with my grammar so if anyone is kind enough to point out where i made mistakes such as full stops commas etc and highlight them in red i would really appreciate it thank you!

cybersam
02-28-2013, 09:34 AM
i only post from time to time... just to stay active :071:

I like to think i don't spam i don't do much on here apart from using the youtube section and graphics section but i have done some modding tutorials and modding related stuff in the past i also help others if i can other than that i guess i like entertaining you guy's with videos and my artwork i would like to bring some tools maybe one day as i did mod my games using hex editor in 2009 but after a while i stopped because tools that people made was far easier to use i guess it would be cool though since i could incorporate my graphics talent into the editors i make just so they are more appealing :086:

Also i'm trying to get better with my grammar so if anyone is kind enough to point out where i made mistakes such as full stops commas etc and highlight them in red i would really appreciate it thank you!

well you could start to separate your sentences...
i don't like reading walls of texts ^_^'''

so when you finish with a sentence... "insert" a comma or a point... (or even tripple points "..." like i do :006:)
and if you like... you could create a design for an editor or something then i can show you how to make wpf controls out of it ^_^

Original Boss
02-28-2013, 09:40 AM
i only post from time to time... just to stay active :071:

well you could start to separate your sentences...
i don't like reading walls of texts ^_^'''

so when you finish with a sentence... "insert" a comma or a point... (or even tripple points "..." like i do :006:)
and if you like... you could create a design for an editor or something then i can show you how to make wpf controls out of it ^_^

Man i'm totally illiterate and it's embarrassing at my age xD

Emerald Lance
02-28-2013, 09:53 AM
I like to think I don't spam. I don't do much on here apart from using the youtube section and graphics section, but I have done some modding tutorials and modding related stuff in the past. I also help others if I can. Other than that, I guess I like entertaining you guys *no apostrophe* with videos and my artwork. I would like to bring some tools. Maybe one day, as I did mod my games using hex editor in 2009, but after a while I stopped because tools that people made were far easier to use. I guess it would be cool, though, since I could incorporate my graphics talent into the editors I make just so they are more appealing. :086:

Also, I'm trying to get better with my grammar, so if anyone is kind enough to point out where I made mistakes (such as full stops, commas, etc.) and highlight them in red, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
As far as spelling goes, you're doing absolutely great. When you're referring to yourself with the letter "i", it should always be capitalized ("I", not "i").

Other than that, I'd say your only issue is punctuation. Apostrophes are only used when the word is a possessive (it is mine, it is Lance's), or when you are shortening two words into one (do not do that, don't do that), but they are not used when your are talking about more than one person or thing (more than one guy, a bunch of guys). Commas aren't so important, but periods are, so make sure to remember those full stops. ;)

I think you're doing great, Boss! I've been noticing improvements over time. Keep going like you are, and you'll be writing with the best of them in no time.

cybersam
02-28-2013, 10:05 AM
As far as spelling goes, you're doing absolutely great. When you're referring to yourself with the letter "i", it should always be capitalized ("I", not "i").

Other than that, I'd say your only issue is punctuation. Apostrophes are only used when the word is a possessive (it is mine, it is Lance's), or when you are shortening two words into one (do not do that, don't do that), but they are not used when your are talking about more than one person or thing (more than one guy, a bunch of guys). Commas aren't so important, but periods are, so make sure to remember those full stops. ;)

I think you're doing great, Boss! I've been noticing improvements over time. Keep going like you are, and you'll be writing with the best of them in no time.
oh we have a teacher here :127:

but... don't go saying stuff like capitalizing letters... i always write in lowercase :086:
also make sure to hit "enter" once in a while... it makes it easier for the rest of us to read ^_^

Original Boss
02-28-2013, 10:20 AM

This is what I wanted. Thank you so much man I really appreciate it! I hope i'm doing it a bit better now? this is quite exciting. But at the same time i'm scared at failing :003: please review my master!

reluctantkill3r
02-28-2013, 11:41 AM
I never have. Didnt know you could go inactive. I just post when i want to post

kingadent
02-28-2013, 12:50 PM
I post when i have something meaningful, or useful, to post, or at least to share my opinion, true, i'm not active much, but i don't spam.