PDA

View Full Version : The Truth About Meat - View at your own risk :(

Renegade
04-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Video speaks for itself....i hate them...i hate those people...

Don't watch if you have a weak stomach :(

www.MeatVideo.com

Game Wizard
04-30-2011, 02:21 PM
omg i think i just cryed poor animals i feel really bad right now ...

Renegade
04-30-2011, 02:42 PM
omg i think i just cryed poor animals i feel really bad right now ...:( It's not alright to kill a human lifeform? But it's okay to kill animals like that....I hate them all....Vegetarians can argue the point over that "hate to say i told you so", However they eat vegetation....which is also a lifeform :( But the animals...the little piglets....:'(

Game Wizard
04-30-2011, 02:43 PM
bomb on there houses = win omg i have those images in my head i am scared for life

brienj
04-30-2011, 02:54 PM
Some people do not have any compassion for animals, as can be witnessed by that one person that actually punched and kicked on that calf. That is a person with some mental problem, but if you eat meat, you must accept that you are eating something that was killed. I think slaughterhouses and such should try to make sure to quickly kill the animals, but even in the wild, that doesn't happen. Does a Tiger or Lion instantly kill its prey before it eats it? No, not really. Those are two animals I can think of off the top of my head that don't compassionately kill what they eat, and their prey DOES suffer. It sucks, but animals that are eaten, sometimes suffer, even outside of slaughterhouses. Hell, we owned a dog when I was younger that got into the chickens that lived near us, and was chasing around a headless chicken that he had bitten off the head.

Animals suffer, it happens, although places that kill animals should try to do it quickly if possible, and people like the guy that punched and kicked that calf should not be in that business. That's just unbelievable that someone has that big of a mental problem that they have to abuse an animal like that.

Game Wizard
04-30-2011, 02:56 PM
Some people do not have any compassion for animals, as can be witnessed by that one person that actually punched and kicked on that calf. That is a person with some mental problem, but if you eat meat, you must accept that you are eating something that was killed. I think slaughterhouses and such should try to make sure to quickly kill the animals, but even in the wild, that doesn't happen. Does a Tiger or Lion instantly kill its prey before it eats it? No, not really. Those are two animals I can think of off the top of my head that don't compassionately kill what they eat, and their prey DOES suffer. It sucks, but animals that are eaten, sometimes suffer, even outside of slaughterhouses. Hell, we owned a dog when I was younger that got into the chickens that lived near us, and was chasing around a headless chicken that he had bitten off the head.

Animals suffer, it happens, although places that kill animals should try to do it quickly if possible, and people like the guy that punched and kicked that calf should not be in that business. That's just unbelievable that someone has that big of a mental problem that they have to abuse an animal like that.

agreed but i will never eat meat agin i did not know that actually happened i am really dipressed believe it or not that ggave me goosebumps for christ sake :( i cant even type some words right ...

Serious_M
04-30-2011, 04:14 PM
its just to, damn , i have no words for it

Mister Epic
04-30-2011, 04:30 PM

I can agree with this post and will still eat meat and poultry products.

However, I don't agree with the animal abuse by humans before killing them either. They should be offered a swift death while being thanked for their contribution to the continued survival and nourishment of our species.

Also, I believe that an animal's life should never be valued over a human's life, let alone on par with. They were not meant to be our equals. Most animals are indeed meant to be nothing more than our pets and fodder/source of nourishment. (I say most because this does not include a lot of wildlife. I don't think anyone really eats Tigers and Lions or a Giraffe for instance. I suppose such creatures exist merely for the purpose of existence or perhaps population control of other species.)

It's a shame about the video, as disturbing as it is, but do remember that just as much abuse happens to human beings in different parts of the world as well.

To those who will no longer eat meat after watching this, I hope you will enjoy your new diet. It doesn't seem very tasty. (Vegan and vegetarian food.)

CloudStrife7x
04-30-2011, 04:45 PM
well this is the sad horrible truth about how some people treat animals, it truly is sad but that just how our world is

Mister Epic
04-30-2011, 04:50 PM
well this is the sad horrible truth about how some people treat animals, it truly is sad but that just how our world is

That's the worst part of this planet/world: That for most negative/horrible things it is all chalked up to "That's just how it is, just the way it is." and no justice is done. A blind eye is turned...

It's such a shame, too...

purpletentacles
04-30-2011, 06:16 PM
Just start buying free range or organic. Tastes better and they don't go through all the "hell" that this "Vegan propaganda" shows. Either way nothing in the world will change because these animals are food and nothing more.

Humans did not work their way up to the top of the food chain to live off just vegetation, so while the vegetarians enjoy their kelp salad ill be eating what is intended.

brienj
04-30-2011, 07:05 PM
Just start buying free range or organic. Tastes better and they don't go through all the "hell" that this "Vegan propaganda" shows. Either way nothing in the world will change because these animals are food and nothing more.

Humans did not work their way up to the top of the food chain to live off just vegetation, so while the vegetarians enjoy their kelp salad ill be eating what is intended.
I believe that those that sell free range and organic are just as much behind the propaganda, because it lines their pockets, hell all sides are in it for the money, even the Vegan side. You notice the really BIG donation link on that site? Yeah, me too.

Animals shouldn't suffer, sometimes accidents happen, but also at the same time, some employees do purposefully cause animals suffering. It's just as in life, not everyone can be perfect, and there are those few psychopaths.

xpirates
04-30-2011, 09:06 PM
you know what i feel like a ohter person now !!!! i dont know what to say .....this is the worst shit i have ever seen !!!!!!!!!!!!! iam german and love animals,,,,i hope that evry single person what soppurts that crap o have anything to do with it ,,, DIES ON CANCER ! SLOWLY !!!! ....I NOT EVEN PLAYING XBOX TODAY ANYMORE , MY DAY IS RUIND ! THX FOR POSTING THIS FUCKING SHIT

purpletentacles
04-30-2011, 10:38 PM
I believe that those that sell free range and organic are just as much behind the propaganda, because it lines their pockets, hell all sides are in it for the money, even the Vegan side. You notice the really BIG donation link on that site? Yeah, me too.

Animals shouldn't suffer, sometimes accidents happen, but also at the same time, some employees do purposefully cause animals suffering. It's just as in life, not everyone can be perfect, and there are those few psychopaths.

Couldn't agree with you anymore,

you know what i feel like a ohter person now !!!! i dont know what to say .....this is the worst shit i have ever seen !!!!!!!!!!!!! iam german and love animals,,,,i hope that evry single person what soppurts that crap o have anything to do with it ,,, DIES ON CANCER ! SLOWLY !!!! ....I NOT EVEN PLAYING XBOX TODAY ANYMORE , MY DAY IS RUIND ! THX FOR POSTING THIS FUCKING SHIT

Dies of cancer slowly? Thats a bit extreme considering the people in this industry do a service that the majority of us refuse to do in this day and age. I can say for a fact that I love having the option of having someone else slaughter the cow so my biggest concern is picking it up from the grocery store or farmers market without worrying about the clean up. This video reflects a VERY small percentage of the industry and to be honest I bet it took them a long ass time to gather enough footage of the bad stuff to put this together.

brienj
04-30-2011, 10:57 PM
This video reflects a VERY small percentage of the industry and to be honest I bet it took them a long ass time to gather enough footage of the bad stuff to put this together.
I am betting a VERY, VERY long time. Most outfits that do this, follow proper procedures, but all it takes is ONE fucked up employee to make them all look bad. That guy that was just punching that calf is the one that disturbed me the most. That man has a LOT of issues.

mojobojo
04-30-2011, 11:54 PM
Look, the truth is that this is going to happen whether or not you eat meat. The Humane Slaughter Act passed in 1958 was suppose to combat this; I live in the United States where it was passed anywhere else is my guess on slaughter laws. Unfortunately, once they are dead, there is no way of knowing if they were abused. I eat meat, this will always be so. If you don't want to eat meat for whatever reason, more power to you. And lets be honest, groups like PETA go and find the worst of the worst and put it into one video compilation instead of looking at the big picture. But really, I love animals, but this (http://www.dump.com/2011/04/14/meat-glue-secret-video/)grossed me out more.

Game Wizard
05-01-2011, 12:04 AM
Look, the truth is that this is going to happen whether or not you eat meat. The Humane Slaughter Act passed in 1958 was suppose to combat this; I live in the United States where it was passed anywhere else is my guess on slaughter laws. Unfortunately, once they are dead, there is no way of knowing if they were abused. I eat meat, this will always be so. If you don't want to eat meat for whatever reason, more power to you. And lets be honest, groups like PETA go and find the worst of the worst and put it into one video compilation instead of looking at the big picture. But really, I love animals, but this (http://www.dump.com/2011/04/14/meat-glue-secret-video/)grossed me out more.
wtf that actually happens discusting its worst then eating a cigarete most likely ewwww

Insane JIC
05-01-2011, 12:04 AM
I stopped eating meat like 3 weeks ago. Never like eggs actually the only animal product I consume is cow milk and that's about it I think, oh and fish from time to time. But it breaks my heart to see this vid those people should be castrated and lobotomized.

xICEMANx117
05-01-2011, 12:11 AM
lol some people crack me up You mean to tell me that you peole have never had Eggs a hambuger steak MILK or wear something that has leather in it or eat cheese the grim reality of all this is is that no matter what you do no matter what you touch it has effected an animal what about people driving thats killing animals too so please dont think you are better then everyone else just cause you dont eat meat seriously you know Jello is made from Cow Skulls so think about it befor you want to leave stupid ass comments like xpirates No matter what you eat even if its cheese im sure some where along the line of becoming cheese there was something horrable that happen to the Animal that it came from no matter what if you ever have worn a wool sweater or anything had a leather wallet YOu might as well never leave your house and grow your own food if you want to say stupid shit like that and yes face the facts PEOPLE have been killing animals FOREVER and its not going to stop cause someone wants to be a bitch and thats a bitch thing to saty buttpirate

Game Wizard
05-01-2011, 12:20 AM
lol some people crack me up You mean to tell me that you peole have never had Eggs a hambuger steak MILK or wear something that has leather in it or eat cheese the grim reality of all this is is that no matter what you do no matter what you touch it has effected an animal what about people driving thats killing animals too so please dont think you are better then everyone else just cause you dont eat meat seriously you know Jello is made from Cow Skulls so think about it befor you want to leave stupid ass comments like xpirates No matter what you eat even if its cheese im sure some where along the line of becoming cheese there was something horrable that happen to the Animal that it came from no matter what if you ever have worn a wool sweater or anything had a leather wallet YOu might as well never leave your house and grow your own food if you want to say stupid shit like that and yes face the facts PEOPLE have been killing animals FOREVER and its not going to stop cause someone wants to be a bitch and thats a bitch thing to saty buttpirate
somebody is on their period... we are not arguing we are just stating its wrong or people to do it in that way and your post is a long on sentence and caps go at start not in between o and 1 more thing swearing does not make u cool :)

xICEMANx117
05-01-2011, 12:33 AM
somebody is on their period... we are not arguing we are just stating its wrong or people to do it in that way and your post is a long on sentence and caps go at start not in between o and 1 more thing swearing does not make u cool :)

No its the post like what xpirates put up i understad that people have different views but the thing is is. Is that it is the way it is No matter how people want to look at it yea i agree its a sad Vid But no reason for the Dumb Comments Everybody Someway Shape or form Supports it. Or they do worst

Renegade
05-01-2011, 01:32 AM
We will always eat meat, yes, it's life. However...what they did to the baby piglets and the baby chicks....It hurt me, i think the chicks were kayute....then they just get shoved into the blender...

You know....if they at least gave painkillers to the animals in that video, I would feel slightly more relaxed....but that, was oblivious.

Ben
05-01-2011, 04:46 PM
I used to be a Vegetarian but not anymore, it's possible to get the nutrition your body needs as a vegetarian but it is easier when you include animal products in your diet.

I've seen similiar videos years ago. Yeah, those people are evil but evil people do evil things all over the world and not only to animals but to humans as well. And you have to be aware that this video reflects a small percentage of the industry.

As a counterexample, look at the Wagyu cattle in Japan that produces the highly-prized Kobe beef. They massage the animals and the cattle is treated well. The better the animals are treated, the better the meat will taste.

arthurfrade
05-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Renegade, are you vegetarian too?

Renegade
05-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Renegade, are you vegetarian too?No, i eat meat, just not a lot of it.

purpletentacles
05-01-2011, 08:46 PM
As a counterexample, look at the Wagyu cattle in Japan that produces the highly-prized Kobe beef. They massage the animals and the cattle is treated well. The better the animals are treated, the better the meat will taste.

Mmmmm kobe beef, Someday i will have an A5 Grade Filet Mignon. Just gotta hit the lottery first.

kals9
05-02-2011, 06:27 AM
i was a vegetarian since i born last 4 years i was non-veg chicken only but its been 7 month i am vegetarian now because of killing animals.

Mister Epic
05-02-2011, 10:06 AM

If that's true, then I think I'm going to purchase that brand. When cooking, I like to use only the finest as an aspiring chef.

Good looking out.

i was a vegetarian since i born last 4 years i was non-veg chicken only but its been 7 month i am vegetarian now because of killing animals.

I understand and respect your choice and opinion, but...

You do realize that killing animals, taking them apart and preparing them is the only way to be able to consume them, right?