PDA

View Full Version : Game Save Mod Please

AnimeMike
03-10-2013, 08:57 PM
Hi can anyone please mod my game saves please, I don't like to bother people but I been trying to buy Game Genie but for some reason my credit card isn't working
anyways here is what I would like
GT5 - Max Money
Midnight Club L.A - Max Money
Yakuza 4 - Max Money , Max Eco Points , Max Souls for all four characters

sorry if this is a little to much to ask for and thanks in advance

CloudStrife7x
03-10-2013, 09:41 PM
sorry to here you having troubles getting the game genie, i hope you can get it eventually cause it is awesome :), also here are you saves back modded the way you asked:

also on GT5 on the forums of the game genie people said they were having issues with max money code, but the game genie guys release an update to fix the code, so hopefully it works, let me know if everything worked fine :)

AnimeMike
03-12-2013, 04:25 AM
Thank you very much for your help , Midnight club started freezing after I replaced the new game save with original one I had at first , Yakuza 4 works perfectly and GT5 works until you race in which your money gets returned back to 20 million or so but I bought all my dream cars before I even went back to racing so Im ok there...GT5 was so much fun I felt like a Rich man buying all the cars I wanted lol and thanks again. hopefully I get word back from game genie and get my order placed and start helping others the way your helping me

BrayWyatt
03-16-2013, 09:36 PM
cuz PD released a patch just after it was released. thats why the credits is maxed out at 20m credits. also, the credits reset when you sell a car as well.

CloudStrife7x
03-16-2013, 09:59 PM
Thank you very much for your help , Midnight club started freezing after I replaced the new game save with original one I had at first , Yakuza 4 works perfectly and GT5 works until you race in which your money gets returned back to 20 million or so but I bought all my dream cars before I even went back to racing so Im ok there...GT5 was so much fun I felt like a Rich man buying all the cars I wanted lol and thanks again. hopefully I get word back from game genie and get my order placed and start helping others the way your helping me

cuz PD released a patch just after it was released. thats why the credits is maxed out at 20m credits. also, the credits reset when you sell a car as well.

thanks for posting this Sterling i didnt know that since i dont have the game, and @AnimeMike im not sure why Midnight Club didnt work lol, glad the rest work

BrayWyatt
03-16-2013, 10:02 PM
what version of midnight club la do you have?

AnimeMike
03-18-2013, 05:45 PM
Sorry about the late reply my work schedule has been killing me I only get home to sleep for maybe 4-6 hours and then back to work...well back on topic in GT5 I actually sold a few cars and the money didn't reset only when I won a race did it restart again....in midnight club I have the first version (not the complete version with all the dlc included in disc)

homework
03-19-2013, 02:13 PM
Do you have all your saves? Or do you still need one or more modded?
Just let me know, and I will be glad to help.

AnimeMike
03-20-2013, 12:55 AM
do you know if there is any codes for ff13 , ff13-2 and infamous ?

BrayWyatt
03-20-2013, 01:09 AM
do you know if there is any codes for ff13 , ff13-2 and infamous ?

www.thegamegenie.com/ps3

SiN
03-20-2013, 01:18 AM
wow Game Genie now that bring back some gooood old memories ...lol

I kinda wonder if this is the same Company, as the one back in the days??? like Game Shark etc....lol

This work for xbox as well???

AnimeMike
03-20-2013, 08:42 PM
yeah sorry for asking if there was any codes for the other games instead of checking myself I was on my work break and my cellphone browser sucks

@SiN I believe there is only a ds and ps3 version of game genie right now

if you guys would be cool enough to mod this saves too that would be great 11595

-Batman: Arkham Asylum (BLUS30279) (NOT THE GOTY edition)
Level Up , Unlock All Character Bios , Unlock All Character Trophies

-Batman: Arkham City (BLUS30538) (NOT THE GOTY edition)
Level Up , Unlock All Character Bios , Unlock All Arkham City Stories , Unlock All Character Trophies , Unlock All Concept Art

-Final Fantasy XIII (MRTC00003)
Max Money , Max CP Max HP Max ATB Max Strength Max Magic For All The Characters

-Final Fantasy XIII-2 (BLUS30776)
Max Gil , Max Chip Coin , CP Max Equipment For Both characters, and in monster slot if you can give me max everything in the first three slot that would be awesome

-inFamous (BCUS98119)
Max XP

-Mortal Kombat (BLUS30522)
Unlock all characters and costumes ( I alrready unlocked everything and Im just missing one costume but the challenge tower is frustrating my brain out of order lol)

CloudStrife7x
03-21-2013, 12:34 AM
yeah sorry for asking if there was any codes for the other games instead of checking myself I was on my work break and my cellphone browser sucks

@SiN I believe there is only a ds and ps3 version of game genie right now

if you guys would be cool enough to mod this saves too that would be great 11595

-Batman: Arkham Asylum (BLUS30279) (NOT THE GOTY edition)
Level Up , Unlock All Character Bios , Unlock All Character Trophies

-Batman: Arkham City (BLUS30538) (NOT THE GOTY edition)
Level Up , Unlock All Character Bios , Unlock All Arkham City Stories , Unlock All Character Trophies , Unlock All Concept Art

-Final Fantasy XIII (MRTC00003)
Max Money , Max CP Max HP Max ATB Max Strength Max Magic For All The Characters

-Final Fantasy XIII-2 (BLUS30776)
Max Gil , Max Chip Coin , CP Max Equipment For Both characters, and in monster slot if you can give me max everything in the first three slot that would be awesome

-inFamous (BCUS98119)
Max XP

-Mortal Kombat (BLUS30522)
Unlock all characters and costumes ( I alrready unlocked everything and Im just missing one costume but the challenge tower is frustrating my brain out of order lol)

here you go: 11598

AnimeMike
03-22-2013, 02:10 AM
thanks dude I'll test them out tomorrow when I get my day off

AnimeMike
03-25-2013, 06:05 PM
Finally had time to test the saves the FF13-2 save made the game freeze I think its something wrong with the monster slot cheats because as soon as I released the monsters that got modded everything started working again...either way thanks cloud really appreciate it

CloudStrife7x
03-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Finally had time to test the saves the FF13-2 save made the game freeze I think its something wrong with the monster slot cheats because as soon as I released the monsters that got modded everything started working again...either way thanks cloud really appreciate it

well glad it still worked once you released them :)