PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Assassin's Creed Save

Ryudo
05-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Looking for a Save that either has everything completed, or alternatively; a Save that has only one flag remaining for all locations. (Same for Templars).

So a 100% Complete save, or a 99% complete save.
Either one works. (As long as you list the location of where the remaining things are in your Save).

[Edit]
Oops, I just noticed I put this in the wrong section, my bad. Can a mod please move this to the Requests?

JizzaBeez
05-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Looking for a Save that either has everything completed, or alternatively; a Save that has only one flag remaining for all locations. (Same for Templars).

So a 100% Complete save, or a 99% complete save.
Either one works. (As long as you list the location of where the remaining things are in your Save).

I'm assuming you mean Assassin's Creed 1... Here is a 1K Load n Pop save. Play the game first because some achievements may pop out of order...

Ryudo
05-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Awesome, thanks I'll use that one.

And yeah I finished the game already, but found out I missed 2 Templars and 1 Flag in the Kingdom, as well as some flags in Damascus. Can't be arsed to go through the entire kingdom again just for 1 flag. I think my game glitched up, because I went over the Kingdom at least 5 times entirely already, and I can't find that last flag. :/

JohnnieWYT
01-01-2016, 07:44 AM
awesomee!!