PDA

View Full Version : how to mod divinty 2..?

shinwg
05-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Anyone know how to mod this game cos the game editor didn't work 4 me
Or can I get a beastly save @ the start..

xICEMANx117
05-11-2011, 10:08 PM
yea Play it on the PC theres trainers for it

Original Boss
05-12-2011, 10:10 AM
yea Play it on the PC theres trainers for it

This is in the xbox 360 section id imagine he wants it for that platform and i think it has a checksum thats why the editor does not work

xICEMANx117
05-12-2011, 03:28 PM
This is in the xbox 360 section id imagine he wants it for that platform and i think it has a checksum thats why the editor does not work

LOL I KNow But hes shit outta Luck till they get past the Checksum of the Game the only way is to play it on PC use the Trainer and bam theres his modded save and no offense if he read the posts where the Mod tool is at it will say that it doesnt work that they have to get past the checksum observation is a powerful tool use it.

shinwg
05-13-2011, 11:04 PM
LOL I KNow But hes shit outta Luck till they get past the Checksum of the Game the only way is to play it on PC use the Trainer and bam theres his modded save and no offense if he read the posts where the Mod tool is at it will say that it doesnt work that they have to get past the checksum observation is a powerful tool use it.

I did read that's why i ask for a game save

xICEMANx117
05-13-2011, 11:09 PM
I did read that's why i ask for a game save

And so if you read that people cant get past the checksum how do you figure that there's a modded save out there. Common sense is also another powerful tool.