PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Trainer

MiamiRican305
04-22-2013, 06:32 PM
Is there currently anyone working a trainer for this game?

8Ball
04-22-2013, 08:23 PM
My plugin for peekpoker should be ready at some point soon, I have some of the offsets and the hardest part is deciding on a background that doesn't suck.
Can't comment on a trainer as it's not my field but basically the same thing.

SushiSushi
04-24-2013, 12:52 AM
Requesting a trainer aswell

rafaelstefany
04-30-2013, 03:09 PM
i think jackass had made one, but i dont remember where it was, here or on xbox360iso

Pk89
04-30-2013, 03:17 PM
i think jackass had made one, but i dont remember where it was, here or on xbox360iso

It wasn't jackass .. There's a trainer made by TeamXpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

SushiSushi
04-30-2013, 03:50 PM
ioritree is working on a badass trainer for dark arisen so just wait till he releases it.

8Ball
04-30-2013, 04:35 PM
I handed all my data off to ioritree. I've seen a sample of what they have in store and it's rather extensive.
Only problem is there was recently a title update which means all the collected offsets aren't worth dirt on that new version of the game.
I'm still rather pissed that skyrim has a TU#10 now as well, i have most of the codes but routing through the xex every time they play hide the string is not my idea of fun.

SushiSushi
04-30-2013, 05:34 PM
I handed all my data off to ioritree. I've seen a sample of what they have in store and it's rather extensive.
Only problem is there was recently a title update which means all the collected offsets aren't worth dirt on that new version of the game.
I'm still rather pissed that skyrim has a TU#10 now as well, i have most of the codes but routing through the xex every time they play hide the string is not my idea of fun.
My dark arisen is TU2 and the test trainer ioritree gave me to try works fine even on TU2 he didn't complete the trainer yet he wants to add more to it.

ioritree
05-01-2013, 03:32 AM
TU0 offset same as TU2
now i still try to solve coding problem haha...lol

SushiSushi
05-01-2013, 12:41 PM
good luck.

ioritree
05-01-2013, 12:57 PM
If anyone want me to add you want function at trainer ,please tell me ^^(If i can do)
Thank

SushiSushi
05-02-2013, 12:24 AM
If anyone want me to add you want function at trainer ,please tell me ^^(If i can do)
Thank
Did you add the cheat for lvl 200 like on the original trainer?just wondering for those who are lazy to get to 200.

ioritree
05-02-2013, 02:06 AM
already add it.

SushiSushi
05-02-2013, 02:21 AM
What do you think about cheat that instead of being toggle cheat like..the inf weight that you can turn on and off
there will be cheat that when you choose to activate it your HP goes up by 500 for example for each time you choose to activate it so you could stack them and perm add your char stats like someone with 1000 HP wanna have 2000 so he turns the HP cheat 2 times for 500 and 500 then it stays perm.
this could be for any stats
HP/Stamina can have 100-500 boost per use.
Def/MDef/Att/Matt can have 50-200 per use.
that way ppl who wanna boost their stat a bit could do that without becoming 1hit kill on anything then it pretty much ruins the game.

ioritree
05-02-2013, 03:01 AM
that way ppl who wanna boost their stat a bit could do that without becoming 1hit kill on anything then it pretty much ruins the game.
but 1 hit kill better than hack Def/MDef/Att/Matt to 9999 (some boss you can not 1 hit kill if hack value to 9999),
you can change Def/MDef/Att/Matt to 9999 but can't change back to original value(most people complain can't back to original value,need to use save editor to change your original values) if i have other (Def/MDef/Att/Matt) different address for refer,it's will can be use activate button to enable(boost) or disable(back to original value) trainer.

some feature need use other c++ to coding,this is my current problem(not good at C++)

SushiSushi
05-02-2013, 04:41 AM
Makers finger does 1 hit kill without modding stats think you could use that for a 1 hit kill for the trainer?you turn it on every hit you do is kill and if you turn it off it doesn't 1 hit kill could be useful against UR-Dragon cuz I've has 28 hearts and makers finger only destroys 1

Another thing I thought about is cheat that turns all vocations skills into tier 3(the skills that are able to go tier 3) without having to wear the rings for them you did something similar with the exp x2 cheat that makes it give exp x2 without using the item that gives it

ioritree
05-02-2013, 05:46 AM
Makers finger does 1 hit kill without modding stats think you could use that for a 1 hit kill for the trainer?you turn it on every hit you do is kill and if you turn it off it doesn't 1 hit kill could be useful against UR-Dragon cuz I've has 28 hearts and makers finger only destroys 1

1 hit kill doesn't work perfectly on UR-Dragon,but it can fucking instantly destory every part of UR-Dragon 。(thank eco95)

SushiSushi
05-02-2013, 02:40 PM
That what I meant the 1hit kill kills every foe like makers finger would but the UR-Dragon has 28 hearts that are equal to 28 foes so you just 1hit kill every heart and UR-Dragon dies.
and 1 hit kill with sword/dagger/staff not just bow.

You know that in dark arisen there is Item called Rancid Bait Meat? if you use it it makes monster[mostly bosses] spawn faster as in few sec after you use it so you don't need to wait few ingame days.
maybe you could use that to make instant respawn cheat.

ioritree
05-02-2013, 03:46 PM
That what I meant the 1hit kill kills every foe like makers finger would but the UR-Dragon has 28 hearts that are equal to 28 foes so you just 1hit kill every heart and UR-Dragon dies.
and 1 hit kill with sword/dagger/staff not just bow.
yes,you can 1 hit kill UR-Dragon every hearts by sword/dagger/staff ,magic,or empty hand

spawn faster as in few sec after you use it so you don't need to wait few ingame days.
maybe you could use that to make instant respawn cheat.
good idea...

SushiSushi
05-02-2013, 06:01 PM
It's not item they added in Dark arisen ppl accidently used it and got skeleton dragon[bigger than drake but smaller than UR-Dragon] spawned because the bait made it spawn instantly instead of waiting ingame days and it pretty much killed them because it's really strong boss[12 bars or so]

I bet some people who read this topic are curious when you think you gonna complete the trainer.