PDA

View Full Version : Modding Minecraft Xbox 360 saves

The Icon Jordan
04-25-2013, 06:46 AM
As the title says, im willing to mod your minecraft saves for xbox,
whether you want max xp or maybe giant zombies, or the creative flag removed, just post your save or pm me it, tell me what you want and ill mod it for you =)
and if you have any questions about items or things i can do feel free to ask

Hidden Items
1.Giant Zombie Spawn Eggs
2. Pig Mob Spawner
3.Locked Chest (just a purple and green light)
4.Useless Spawn eggs (enderdragon witch bat and more things that arent in the game yet :/

Options/Instructions
Inventory mods
1.Any items in your hand(must have 1 dirt block in each empty slot you want modded)

Stats Mods
1.I can remove the creative flag from your game, but once the save is modded, you must open the world in survival, and then exit and save, and then re open it in survival
2.Can mod the time of day
3.Always storming (storms on/off)
4.If you drink the potion of fire resistance, i can mod it to where you have super jump/invisibility
5.God Mode
6.If you have an enchanted item in your inventory, i can mod it to where all the stats are a 5 Example mine is Knockback V Flames V Fortune V
7. Double Air underwater(for this to work you must save the game while underwater)

NOTICE: I CANNOT MOD ENCHANTED BOWS THEY TURN INTO LAPIS

XajNyne
04-25-2013, 07:12 AM
Nice of you too offer this. Thanks. I already know how to do it all but there'd be a lot who don't ( unless they can use youtube lol)

The Icon Jordan
04-25-2013, 07:28 AM
Nice of you too offer this. Thanks. I already know how to do it all but there'd be a lot who don't ( unless they can use youtube lol)
i know lol, but using his tool, ive learned how to hex most of it on my own =) only thing i use the tool for are potion mods lol

Emerald Lance
04-25-2013, 07:37 AM
I don't know how to do any of that... :'(

That is a great service though. What all (in detail) can you mod? I've messed around with enchantments, but nothing much more than that. I tried a few ways to spawn Ender Dragons in the overworld and nether, but spawn eggs don't work and I can't seem to figure out how to mod monster spawners.

The Icon Jordan
04-25-2013, 07:57 AM
I don't know how to do any of that... :'(

That is a great service though. What all (in detail) can you mod? I've messed around with enchantments, but nothing much more than that. I tried a few ways to spawn Ender Dragons in the overworld and nether, but spawn eggs don't work and I can't seem to figure out how to mod monster spawners.

Giant Zombie Spawn Eggs
Locked Chest (not actually a chest, just a cool new light source)
End Portal (actual portal not frame)
Mushroom Blocks (the stem of the mushroom)
Enchanted Lapis(no idea why but when i mod an enchanted bow it becomes enchanted lapis lol)
And pretty much the amount of items you have and most ingame items

Alright, in order for me to mod your iventory, you will have to upload your save,

Insane JIC
04-26-2013, 09:22 AM
Will upload my save tomorrow.

The Icon Jordan
04-26-2013, 10:05 AM
Will upload my save tomorrow.
alright, just let me know what you want and ill do it for you =)

SiN
04-26-2013, 03:29 PM
nice share, ill try when i get back home..

Insane JIC
04-28-2013, 10:03 PM
alright, just let me know what you want and ill do it for you =)

NVM found out how to mod it.

jordanp01
05-01-2013, 11:06 PM
hey how u doing can u mod my xplevel http://www.mediafire.com/?kbs7l79kfvjj0v4

The Icon Jordan
05-01-2013, 11:14 PM
hey how u doing can u mod my xplevel http://www.mediafire.com/?kbs7l79kfvjj0v4
Yes, i will pm it back 2 u tomorrow, but u have to test it, i cant tell if it works, because i will spawn w/ an empty inventory because im not on ur profile, but i will have it modded later tonight, im a little busy atm but it will get done today =)

jordanp01
05-02-2013, 12:34 AM
Yes, i will pm it back 2 u tomorrow, but u have to test it, i cant tell if it works, because i will spawn w/ an empty inventory because im not on ur profile, but i will have it modded later tonight, im a little busy atm but it will get done today =) ok thanks alot

The Icon Jordan
05-02-2013, 02:10 AM
Here you go
http://www.mediafire.com/?ngn3oiplopc1j93

Let me know of any issues, i cant test it, btw remember to rehash and resign it ;)