PDA

View Full Version : After Earth Official Trailer #2 (2013)

CloudStrife7x
05-07-2013, 08:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_378271&feature=iv&src_vid=CZIt20emgLY&v=MKIXQdv4G7o

this movie looks great, but it would be better with me in it :053:

Serious_M
05-13-2013, 07:14 PM
what are you gonna do cloud omnislash everything in this movie lol , nice trailer

lickerout
05-15-2013, 03:50 AM
the trouble with trailers is they always put the best few second of scenes in never the slow parts so you say "hey this looks cool, i'll go and see it" and a lot of the time it's a big let down, thats why i always wait for a copy to be put out on the net watch the first half hour and then decide if i wan't to shell out about £20 just to go see it in the cinema (aproximatly £10 for the ticket and another £10 for food) or wait till a dvd quality version is leaked and get it free (which is what happens most of the time).

CloudStrife7x
05-15-2013, 04:02 AM
the trouble with trailers is they always put the best few second of scenes in never the slow parts so you say "hey this looks cool, i'll go and see it" and a lot of the time it's a big let down, thats why i always wait for a copy to be put out on the net watch the first half hour and then decide if i wan't to shell out about £20 just to go see it in the cinema (aproximatly £10 for the ticket and another £10 for food) or wait till a dvd quality version is leaked and get it free (which is what happens most of the time).

i completely agree with you on trailers and yeah i wait for the dvd/blu ray release most of the time too, but Will Smith usually makes good movies, at least the ones i have seen him in, plus he is one of my favorite actors the only downside i see on this movie is obviously its more focused on his son then him, but you never know Will might do some cool things the movie, at least i hope lol