PDA

View Full Version : Nomura: Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be revealed soon

CloudStrife7x
05-15-2013, 10:03 PM
http://www.novacrystallis.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Versus-Reveal.jpg
You’ll have to wait a little bit longer for information on Final Fantasy Versus XIII, according to Tetsuya Nomura.

Joining in on the inaugural episode of Square Enix Merchandise Radio (mdRadio), the game director and character designer was on-hand as a special guest. Naturally, the other staff present – including merchandise guru Hidemi Matsuzuka – couldn’t help but ask about when the next details will be revealed for his elusive project.

“If we’re talking about when there will be news, [the merchandise team] put out something on the [Noctis] perfume. That turned into a huge mess, didn’t it?” You may recall Hidemi Matsuzuka’s tweet that sparked a fury of responses – a product that is curiously slated to go on sale this summer.

“It’s a delicate situation within the company. Very delicate.” explains Nomura. “We’ve been quiet for a year now, but the date is already set for our next reveal and we are steadily working toward preparing information for that. Last year we failed to announce anything about the game – to be honest I talked about sharing new information but wasn’t able to and I want to apologize for that.”

“Perhaps the details as to why information couldn’t be released might be touched upon with the next information announcement.” While Nomura apologizes for the delay, rest assured – a concrete date to reveal the game has been decided. Unfortunately, he’s not allowed to say anything just yet and so he would like fans to wait just a little while longer.

After the Roen website leak, there is a lot of speculation that the title has been renamed to Final Fantasy XV and furthermore, moved to Sony’s next generation platform. With E3 less than 2 months away and rumors abound, we can only begin to guess what will be on display. In the meantime, you can listen to the clip in question, or simply stay tuned for more information as it comes in.

Source: http://www.novacrystallis.com/2013/04/nomura-the-situation-on-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-within-the-company-is-very-delicate/
This was back in April 17, 2013 but i barely seen it today so i thought i would post it for those who are like me and are waiting for FF Versus XIII, its not much but i hope it means we will get some good news soon :)

Crimi Martin
05-15-2013, 10:15 PM
S-E and their announcements for an announcement have me tired. We already got XIII Core and Agito/Type-0. We got XIII-2 and XIII-3 is almost here.
I'm not sure if S-E is deserving of my money, and seeing as how they're going to be focusing on more mobile platforms than consoles due to the freemium market, I'm just not that invested in them anymore.
If it gets announced for current-gen consoles well and good.
Already knew that we had to wait till E3, thanks for the post either way CloudStrife7x.
5 more days and I can find out about the new MS console, that's what I'm currently interested in. I need to know if it's something I should get at launch, or something to ignore.

Renegade
05-15-2013, 11:00 PM
I've been waiting years already. Not going to hold my breath.

Squall
05-16-2013, 03:00 PM
Same, I've been waiting for this game since the first trailer.. I don't understand why they would release rubbish like XIII-2 and XIII it's self! Come on S-E sort your crap out >.<