PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Flash Wont work at all

The Icon Jordan
05-24-2013, 01:55 AM
Hey guys, I finally conected to haven, anyways, my flash player isn't working at all on my cpu, No browsers are loading videos or anything currently, I can't launch anything from adobe either, I've downloaded the adobe uninstaller, and can't get it to run, and when i try updating the flash player in firefox, it never finishes updating it :/
If you could help, It'd be greatly appreciated,
BTW, I have Norton 360 as my Antivirus, I've tried disabling it, but i freeze running most programs now, and this all just started happening :/

Original Boss
05-24-2013, 02:18 AM
Right click on your taskbar and click start task manager and go to performance take a screen shot also take a screen shot of your specs if you can i'm thinking you may be overloading or some sort of virus may be causing it i had a similar problem a while back this virus would overheat my PC and make it not run correctly and no anti virus programs would pick it up it's known as a rootkit virus which let's other viruses get in undetected which would explain my overheating and cashing PC

Go here and download this i been running it for ages now it will find hidden rootkits on your PC

http://www.greatis.com/unhackme/

Let it install reboot and let it scan your PC after that use norton to also scan for anything

I would also defragment your hardrives

The Icon Jordan
05-24-2013, 02:31 AM
Thanks, It found the viruses =) im getting rid of them now, I believe everything is fixed, i searched all over the firefox help forum, but none helped, thanks original boss =)

Original Boss
05-24-2013, 02:52 AM
Thanks, It found the viruses =) im getting rid of them now, I believe everything is fixed, i searched all over the firefox help forum, but none helped, thanks original boss =)

No problem buddy and hey that's what i'm here for to help out others in anyway i can :048:

I'm going to close the thread now but if nothing is fixed and you still have problems just send my a private message or profile message and i will reopen this thread to let others give out information that can help you out