05-18-2011, 07:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZGFjBmD41Q

Cannot wait! :D

jordanpower6
05-19-2011, 01:07 PM
London looks nice =)

longy999
05-19-2011, 06:03 PM
Awesome, by far my most anticipated game of the year!

pureIso
05-19-2011, 06:15 PM
Is this game not delayed no? Till 2012 no?

Renegade
05-19-2011, 06:19 PM
Is this game not delayed no? Till 2012 no?Nope, Isn't this trailer old though? I remember seeing this a while back.

Game Wizard
05-19-2011, 09:23 PM
this trailer is months old i want a gameplay footage vidio

jkipp82
05-19-2011, 10:00 PM
yes it has been delayed till early 2012

special
05-29-2011, 10:39 PM
The waiting for this game is really long.

innerdecay
05-30-2011, 08:16 PM
Waiting between sequels is always a pain... being delayed sucks even worse... but maybe there wont be as many bugs

foxtrot08
05-31-2011, 03:11 AM
Its so sad that this is the final one in its franchise. I cannot wait!!

Dellsaber
06-03-2011, 07:57 PM
Was a reason given for it's delay?

Krauser
06-03-2011, 08:02 PM
Was a reason given for it's delay?

Too many great games coming in 2011 ? who knows

mrsweet
06-05-2011, 11:08 PM
They added kinect support. There's a pic floating around of the cover art with a "Better with Kinect" banner across it.

TwistedFaith
06-06-2011, 12:40 AM
They added kinect support. There's a pic floating around of the cover art with a "Better with Kinect" banner across it.
It could be delayed because of that. But what I think is not that 360 disc give that lil bit of more space with the new compression method Maybe most games are gonna be delayed a lil bit now for the game developers to use up that extra space for more content. Now I just hope that the extra content isn't going to be an extra video or three. This is when developers should add more game play and fix more bugs(if any).

BrayWyatt
06-06-2011, 08:55 PM
march 6, 2012

ryu88master
06-09-2011, 10:58 AM
Actually, it doesnt seems to end in mass effect 3, the could do a massive dlc like in fallout 3 "broken steel" or expansion like in dragon age awakenings or most notable assassin creed 2.5 brotherhood and the upcoming 2.75 revelation... so its not really the end i guess, correct me if i am wrong.

simplenexus
06-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Quickly be out already...

Insane JIC
06-10-2011, 01:29 AM
So what do we need kinect to play this game now?

longy999
06-10-2011, 03:05 AM
So what do we need kinect to play this game now?

No, its just there if you want it. So far I think its only used to give voice commands to your team members and I think you can use it to choose speech choices while in conversation. I wont be bothering personally, would feel a right nob sat shouting 'Liara move forward' at the TV.

bobsandbag
06-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Hopefully they use the facial graphics like LA Noire and that is the reason why they have to delay it!

jimcamx
06-11-2011, 12:05 PM
Hopefully they use the facial graphics like LA Noire and that is the reason why they have to delay it!

lol, good luck with that mate. Especially with Shapard being a custom character that will be interesting. Maybe that can be one of the Kinect functions?

obiekachobie
06-13-2011, 04:03 AM
Uhg, kinect. Hope they dont ruin the game trying to dumb it down for kinect. Facial graphics like LA Noire would be awesome though.

unipol
06-13-2011, 05:10 AM
London looks nice =)

TR0JAN
06-13-2011, 07:22 PM
Just saw the E3 exclusive on G4 tv and cannot wait especially able to import saved games from both the first and sequel

cobfab
06-14-2011, 01:12 AM
this game need to hurry up.. i want to save the earth asap..

thongtau
06-14-2011, 04:53 PM
maybe 2012 hemmm

Shinigami
06-15-2011, 08:23 AM
London looks nice =)

Hearing about England saying their banning mw3 because of the London scene but shock England didn't bitch about the scene in mass effect 3

eric22
06-15-2011, 03:01 PM
this is the only game sci fi game which doesn't had the zombie (infections), now mass effect has been infected too.....

longy999
06-15-2011, 03:15 PM
I hope the choices from the first 2 games will impact this one more. Didn't really notice much in ME2 that was different when I played through with my custom character and then again with one of the defaults.

I've got 2 saves from ME2, one with the collector based saved and with it destroyed, hopefully that will mean big changes in the ME3 story.

CLOUD STR1FE
06-15-2011, 04:23 PM
I haven't been following anything on this game. I'm just waiting for it to drop and enjoy it.

Insane JIC
06-17-2011, 12:23 AM
I hope the choices from the first 2 games will impact this one more. Didn't really notice much in ME2 that was different when I played through with my custom character and then again with one of the defaults.

I've got 2 saves from ME2, one with the collector based saved and with it destroyed, hopefully that will mean big changes in the ME3 story.

They will definitely, however if your Shepard died on me2 I've read that you won't be able to.

longy999
06-17-2011, 12:40 AM
They will definitely, however if your Shepard died on me2 I've read that you won't be able to.

Yeah, I read that too. Luckily my Shephard and everyone else made it through so will have full roster for the next game. I am curious about what happens if your Shephard died though, who will replace him? And more importantly is how big an impact will having some (probably) unknown hero in the universe make?

Swiftus
06-17-2011, 09:00 AM
Hearing about England saying their banning mw3 because of the London scene but shock England didn't bitch about the scene in mass effect 3

MW3 could bet the ban because the train scene mirrors the London tube bombing. I have yet to see aliens destroy the city of London

E3 2011 footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gRM6vpyVXI

lickerout
06-17-2011, 11:48 AM
lol, good luck with that mate. Especially with Shapard being a custom character that will be interesting. Maybe that can be one of the Kinect functions?

they could setup something like fifa 11 where you can scan a picture of your face in and have that grafted on as shepards face it wouldn't be too hard setup, either via kinect's camara (though it wouldn't have a very good quality picture from kinect) or imported via internet like what fifa 11 did (for higher quality pictures).

Originally Posted by longy999

and yeah the choices you made in the first game didn't change the way the second game was played too much just showed like camios of the characters you saved or gave news about them when you played the galactic news network or something the kaiden alenko memorial being one such change or if you saved the council or not so it just changed the storyline very slightly but the campaign was basicly the same no matter what you did.

but from the sounds of it this newest mass effect will include the choices you made from both pevious games into the storyline so depending on what you did will effect the storyline of mass effect 3, like if you saved the forge at the end of mass effect 2 to use for yourself you might have some extra firepower like increased amount of ship's and better weapons and shields or if you got legion to become loyal you might get all the geth on you side this time (imagine that one), if you saved the rachni queen in mass effect 1 the rachni might join the fight on your side (which from what was in mass effect 2 will be a certainty) to increase your fighting capability even more and if i remember right you had a chance to cure the genophage or something in mass effect 1 which would give you more ground forces for the fight and if you saved the migrant fleet maybe getting them on your side perhaps you'll have to convince the geth to let them have their homeworld back in mass effect 3 and you can have more ships for the fight or something.

depending on your choices it could also decrease you fighting ability like if you destroyed the forge or killed the rachni queen or even set the virus to destroy the geth heretics during legions loyalty mission.

basicly the freinds you made during the last 2 games will be able to help out in mass effect 3 in verious ways (intel, technology, biotics, science and soldiers) or if you made enemies like the batarian's they might join the reaper to try and kill you for whatever you did or something.

Game Wizard
06-18-2011, 12:18 AM
they could setup something like fifa 11 where you can scan a picture of your face in and have that grafted on as shepards face it wouldn't be too hard setup, either via kinect's camara (though it wouldn't have a very good quality picture from kinect) or imported via internet like what fifa 11 did (for higher quality pictures).

and yeah the choices you made in the first game didn't change the way the second game was played too much just showed like camios of the characters you saved or gave news about them when you played the galactic news network or something the kaiden alenko memorial being one such change or if you saved the council or not so it just changed the storyline very slightly but the campaign was basicly the same no matter what you did.

but from the sounds of it this newest mass effect will include the choices you made from both pevious games into the storyline so depending on what you did will effect the storyline of mass effect 3, like if you saved the forge at the end of mass effect 2 to use for yourself you might have some extra firepower like increased amount of ship's and better weapons and shields or if you got legion to become loyal you might get all the geth on you side this time (imagine that one), if you saved the rachni queen in mass effect 1 the rachni might join the fight on your side (which from what was in mass effect 2 will be a certainty) to increase your fighting capability even more and if i remember right you had a chance to cure the genophage or something in mass effect 1 which would give you more ground forces for the fight and if you saved the migrant fleet maybe getting them on your side perhaps you'll have to convince the geth to let them have their homeworld back in mass effect 3 and you can have more ships for the fight or something.

depending on your choices it could also decrease you fighting ability like if you destroyed the forge or killed the rachni queen or even set the virus to destroy the geth heretics during legions loyalty mission.

basicly the freinds you made during the last 2 games will be able to help out in mass effect 3 in verious ways (intel, technology, biotics, science and soldiers) or if you made enemies like the batarian's they might join the reaper to try and kill you for whatever you did or something.
that actually sounds about right because if that is true i better start my ultimate mass effect 2 save i hope u can have the geth:)

madkendog
06-19-2011, 05:53 PM
cool
Cannot wait

bajul
06-24-2011, 01:13 AM
mass effect 3 CG awsome, can't wait to play with kinect

iagolocha
06-25-2011, 10:31 PM
wow looks great

TrueLoki
07-06-2011, 03:31 AM
Impatiently waiting on this one, I cant wait to see my rachni army go own some reaper face i heard a few rumors about returning characters from ME1 as well this i kinda hope are true, if so then it's gonna be a interesting to see that happens with the interactions between the team members

jansons
07-12-2011, 01:35 AM
now i need to game back and replay the ending of mas effect 2 to make some better choices. Well at least this time the choices made in me2 will appear more in me3

amufery
07-15-2011, 06:46 AM
IT STICKS!!

awesome man ;)

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS FREAKING GAME!!!IT STICKS!! awesome man ;) I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS FREAKING GAME!!!

JMan1C1347
07-23-2011, 09:35 PM
March 6th, 2012. This has to be my all-time favorite franchise.
I'm not sure if I'll get into the responding through microphone feature,
we'll see how it feels. & I love the idea mentioned here about
camera scanning our face onto Shepherd.

I wish a multi-player game would come
out of this franchise. For 1, I love Mass Effect. & secondly,
it'd be much less annoying to talk to a 12 year old through a
dialogue tree than through a microphone...

In any case. Can't wait for for ME3.
-JMan

redparr
07-26-2011, 02:54 AM
it would be nice if they would make a mass effect 4 i was thinking since the reapers are the ultimate evil in the galaxy then why not have Shepard would have to stop them from being resurrected or even brought back from dark space depending on how the game ends and it would be nice to meet the creators of the reapers becuase it you think about it the reapers had to be bulit by something/someone and with that technology don't you think that they could sustain their life for millennia

Master1988
09-06-2011, 02:59 PM
It would be good to find out the origins of the reapers however shepard has no part in any further mass effect games after 3 dont know if i am happy or sad about that really

vicious350z
09-13-2011, 06:08 PM
Honestly I was out of the gaming life while I was in the military, but after I got out and bought me an xbox I noticed a lot had changed. I have always been a huge fan of RPG. Long story short the guy in gamestop which is now a real good friend told me about mass effect. So I got the used copy to be safe and now 6 years later. I still have Mass Effect 2 and cannot wait to play Mass Effect 3. I was a little worried about getting a space game, that was my first thought. This game is going to be sick and the fact that the kinect is going to use some voice is sweet.

thatloopydude
09-14-2011, 01:07 AM
I just bought both Mass effect 1 and 2 and beat them so i have a save to import to Mass effect 3 :) its going to be a great game. i cant wait

DragonChild
09-14-2011, 03:54 PM
They could and probably will do a Mass Effect 4 but it won't involve Shepard or the Reapers.. Shepard vs. the Reapers.. that's Shepard's story. They better not go the route of "Shepard started the war, now it's up to a new generation to finish it.." because that would tick me off..

Mass Effect 3 is going to be awesome but some people might have really limited squads with all the people that can die before Mass Effect 3..

I know it's Bioware but I sure hope they don't screw this up, it's been an awesome series so far and i'd hate to see them get lazy on part 3.. (please, please, please don't go the route of Dragon Age 2 with the ending Bioware!)

tk423
09-16-2011, 04:02 AM
yes it has been delayed till early 2012

Sad to hear the delay, but hopefully it is worth the wait! For the finale of the series, I'm hoping for top notch, so I better not be disappointed and left waiting!

athan621
10-11-2011, 07:00 PM
I can not wait for this game. Love it cause its basically like playing a movie lol.

I have gotten a much better PC since part two was released, going to get part three for the PC so I can hopefully mess with mods at some point. Had to download a bunch of saves though that were similar to my xbox saves.

longy999
10-11-2011, 08:39 PM
Mass Effect 3 is going to be awesome but some people might have really limited squads with all the people that can die before Mass Effect 3..

Was thinking the same thing, what if you killed off the arachnid species in ME1 for example? Will that make ME3 harder or even unable to get the optimal ending because you have a whole species less to fight on your side?

They have to be extremely careful with this one, how annoyed would you be if you discover that a character you've dragged through the last 2 games cannot achieve a perfect ending in this one properly because of the choices made before. I'd be pissed if I had to play with this one with a whole new character instead of my much beloved Ball-Bag Shephard (yes, thats what I called him lol)

l Genaro l
10-13-2011, 05:15 AM
I love how they announced 4 player co-op for this (:

Sadisticserpent
10-13-2011, 08:37 AM
Soooooooooooooooooo stoked over this game. My cousin's told me to play M.E1, I took my time doing so... I was a fool, the moment I played I was hooked on sci-fi bliss. M.E2 was so damn good that I keep replaying it. M.E3 I will rule the universe with Shepard.

Deri6ck78
10-14-2011, 04:09 AM
Awesome, by far my most anticipated game of the year!
http://daxibeidelang.teasm.cn/Index.aspx

http://www.makemoneymakemoney.net/1.jpg
http://www.makemoneymakemoney.net/2.jpg
http://www.makemoneymakemoney.net/5.jpg