PDA

View Full Version : Hellgate London All Classes Retarded 0p

Rehashed
06-03-2013, 06:15 AM
1230412305Dunno if any of you guys ever played the game. Original server tanked years ago thanks to a guy named Bill Roper lol. Looser. Anyhoozerz.
Boils down to the co releasing the game to soon. Buggs......a lot. Rly bad PR. When the PR got to the point that they could deal with the swarm of pissed off gamers. To late.

Its back online now under the name "Hellgate Global". Free to play with a cash shop now. You can check it out here (http://hellgate.t3fun.com/home/home.aspx).

But you may be able to find a used copy of the game and the activ code. And play the single player also. The to me was Epic. So if you don't have it ya may wunna look into it.

Hex edited the piss out of it after the servers went down on the orig lol. And here are the saves of each individual class and maps in one .rar.

And I'll try dig up the whole list of ID sets for the game as well n add them when I find them.
These saves ARE mine. If downloaded thank/like the post.
Hours were spent on them lol.

(EDIT New Content Added)

Hate leaving shit half finished lol. Dug through about 50 back up cds. But I finally found the ID sets and everything else you'll need including memory addys for every stat/skill/buff and more thats in the game. Just copy n paste off the list to your hex editor to find what ya wunna change. Convert it to decimal. Increase/decrease the decimal value to your liking. Rinse, wash, repeat till you are a HGL God lol.

Any issues or problems. Please feel free to ask!

Enjoy if used,
Mark.

Serious_M
08-08-2013, 08:58 PM
nice save share Rehashed

Idlehands88
08-08-2013, 09:01 PM
nice save share Rehashed

Last post: 06-03-2013 01:15 AM

Come one Serious, don't bump old threads for nothing :P

Serious_M
08-08-2013, 09:17 PM