PDA

View Full Version : La Noire HDD Install

cammokazi
05-19-2011, 11:40 AM
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I am hiring LA Noire tomorrow and want to know how to install all 3 discs to the HDD and be able to play without interruptions asking for disc changes.

I know with the latest Final Fantasy game you could just install the extra discs right over the top of the first but just want to check if another method has to be used for newer multi-disc games.

**edit** I just realised I posted this in the content section, please move this if possible as it is obviously in the wrong section, thakns **edit**

BrayWyatt
05-19-2011, 10:16 PM
you're still gonna have to change the disc. doesnt matter if you have all 3 installed or not.

cammokazi
05-20-2011, 01:41 AM
It's on a JTAG console and I have all my games, even the multi-disc ones installed without the need for any discs. I just know that Mass Effect 2 required a slightly different install method and was wondering if anyone has already installed it and could tell me the process seeing it is 3 discs.

BrayWyatt
05-20-2011, 01:47 AM
dont know about that then. since mine isnt modded.

jkipp82
05-20-2011, 02:14 AM
you just pop in each disc and just click install. when you go into your hdd you will see it will say la noire disc 1 disc 2 and disc 3. in game it will tell you when to switch.

Aumeshing
05-28-2011, 12:18 AM
If you are extremely bored, you can mod the "pointer" file to the disc install location.. Sort of like a cracked .exe file

fernandovg
05-28-2011, 01:55 AM
you're still gonna have to change the disc. doesnt matter if you have all 3 installed or not.

bobsandbag
05-28-2011, 09:07 AM
Confirmed, you have to change discs during gameplay. Also, when you replay cases or want to free-roam in particular cases, you will have to swap discs.