PDA

View Full Version : 2 More days to Judgement Day! What will you do?

Renegade
05-19-2011, 12:02 PM
I will enjoy my Saturday as always, chill time, maybe even game some, if God then comes to smite me, I shall pull out my Hex Editor, and go to 0xR3N3G4D3 and i shall then edit to 0x14M5up3r90d, and to finish off my day, I shall go sexually exploit Jizzabeez in bed. :) What about you guys?

Sephiroth
05-19-2011, 12:22 PM
Umm.. i dont know, Maybe watch bleach and naruto all day long lol.

Paprika
05-19-2011, 04:00 PM

Maybe you could watch all filler episodes from start to finish :p

I got a gig to see on Saturday so if God comes I'm gonna call the Wu Tang deal with Him, Wu Tang Clan aint nohtin'to fuck wit' :p

brienj
05-19-2011, 05:59 PM
It's no biggie, if he comes, he'll be taking all the assholes from the planet and leave everyone else, so it's nothing to worry about. Besides, if it happens, there will be a bunch of cool shit to loot.

Renegade
05-19-2011, 06:17 PM
It's no biggie, if he comes, he'll be taking all the assholes from the planet and leave everyone else, so it's nothing to worry about. Besides, if it happens, there will be a bunch of cool shit to loot.^ This is true.

william
05-19-2011, 07:38 PM
i'll be doing the same ole thing that day and the day after that cause " no man knows the day nor the hour of his return " and i believe some smarter than a man said that like uh GOD

cybersam
05-19-2011, 07:56 PM
judgement day ?!
i thought we would receive a memo for such important day

so ... where is my memo ?!
uh... well... if i haven't received one then it can't be that important ^-^

xxXENOPIRATExx
05-19-2011, 09:06 PM
Microsoft is so greedy, they will still make you pay for stuff on judgement day

brienj
05-19-2011, 10:57 PM
Read this link when you are left behind and others are taken away! (http://raptureforums.com/SecondComing/leftbehind.cfm) :rolf:

xICEMANx117
05-19-2011, 11:17 PM
lol at this thread and LOL at people that believe anything like this is going to happen. all that god is is Santa Claus for adults.

Sephiroth
05-19-2011, 11:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnP88jJU1Yg&feature=pyv&ad=10081260347&kw=%2Bmay%2021%20%2Bjudgment%20%2Bday&gclid=CIbKz6WJ9agCFQWFDgodbiiuTw

http://www.360haven.com/forums/images/icons/bad-smile-icon.png

Renegade
05-19-2011, 11:34 PM
lol at this thread and LOL at people that believe anything like this is going to happen. all that god is is Santa Claus for adults.It's the end of the world, as we know it, and i feel fiiiiiine!

Insane JIC
05-19-2011, 11:49 PM
To soon, don't you guys think?

CloudStrife7x
05-20-2011, 12:30 AM

hell yeah to that, i would do the exact same thing and then when god showed up i would use bankai and sage mode combined, lol

brienj
05-20-2011, 03:39 AM
Well, before God comes and takes you away, you must watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1tufujnbzU

Mister Epic
05-20-2011, 05:17 AM
Well, before God comes and takes you away, you must watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1tufujnbzU

As hella slutty as that booty was, it was pretty mesmerizing.

I guess I'm the only one in here besides simplyiceman who doesn't believe in any Gods or religions?

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvDmF7BNFlg

Renegade
05-20-2011, 12:18 PM
I guess I'm the only one in here besides simplyiceman who doesn't believe in any Gods or religions?
I personally am supposed to be, Roman Catholic, However lolololol i don't believe in any religious views, it's all a joke tbh, My view on the bible = Wikipedia, with several different bullshit edits. Nuff said.

And to clear up things, This thread is for the LOLs nothing serious, It's supposed to be a piss-take of the so called "world domination" and "second coming of jesus the great assassin".

BUT with all that said and done, We should enjoy R.E.M - End of the World :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eyFiClAzq8

WELLS51
05-20-2011, 03:31 PM
It's 12:30 am in Australia and our country hasn't spontaneously combusted into flames and the devil isn't walking.

JizzaBeez
05-20-2011, 04:40 PM
This group of "Christians" in California must have some awesome medical marijuana...

PS: don't drink the Kool-Aid!

Lets start a riot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4RTZh84AuU

CloudStrife7x
05-20-2011, 04:49 PM
Lets start a riot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4RTZh84AuU

This group of "christians" in California must have some awesome medical marijuana... and don't drink the Kool-Aid!

Im all for it, lets do it i will lead the charge, lol

8Ball
05-20-2011, 05:07 PM
Anyone think you could avoid prosecution for several felony level crimes performed later today and/or tomorrow if you claim the devil made you do it?
I'd like to use my powers for evil while i still have them.

brienj
05-20-2011, 09:22 PM
http://www.geekologie.com/2011/05/20/will-you-be-raptured-full.jpg

Mister Epic
05-21-2011, 02:48 AM
*Says in foreboding voice* The so-called fated hour will soon be upon us!

Renegade
05-21-2011, 03:26 AM
It's now the 21st May here, 15 more hours to go, :D

CloudStrife7x
05-21-2011, 03:54 AM
It's now the 21st May here, 15 more hours to go, :D

I am as ready as ill ever be, lets see what happens, :)

MadeGuy
05-21-2011, 04:13 AM
Normally when you hear about these radical predictions, they're backed by some proof whether it be scientific or religious. I obviously missed this one but my question is, where did this particular one come from?

TwistedFaith
05-21-2011, 04:25 AM
Fuck This If it is the END I'm going out with a BLAST. If it's not the End I'm still Going Out with a BLAST.

May 21 2011 Check List
3 sticks of Dynamite...................Check
2 Bottles Of Absolute Vodka.........Check
1 Giant Blow Torch.....................Check
End Of The World.......................
Guess it's not happening Oh well At Least I'm Havin a BLAST

Mister Epic
05-21-2011, 05:36 AM
Normally when you hear about these radical predictions, they're backed by some proof whether it be scientific or religious. I obviously missed this one but my question is, where did this particular one come from?

I don't believe it's going to happen. Most of us in here are actually sarcastically making fun of this whole thing.

2012 on the other hand is a different story for me. I'd like to believe nothing will happen, but I'll also be on the safe side, just in case. So, 50/50.

I suppose for 2012 you can count the whole Mayan prediction shit as either scientific and religious "proof", if that.

MadeGuy
05-21-2011, 05:43 AM
I don't believe it's going to happen. Most of us in here are actually sarcastically making fun of this whole thing.

2012 on the other hand is a different story for me. I'd like to believe nothing will happen, but I'll also be on the safe side, just in case. So, 50/50.

I suppose for 2012 you can count the whole Mayan prediction shit as either scientific and religious "proof", if that.

Oh no I don't believe it's going to happen, that'd be fucking stupid. I was just wondering where this particular theory came from.

Mister Epic
05-21-2011, 06:49 AM
Oh no I don't believe it's going to happen, that'd be fucking stupid. I was just wondering where this particular theory came from.

Well the theory this topic came from was some idiotic white preacher in United States holding up some signs saying the world was going to end today, which it hasn't.

It is now 12:49 am and I am perfectly fine.

As for 2012, I'm not going to say I believe it's going to happen, but I'm also not going to say that I believe it won't happen. Basically, I'm playing Devil's Advocate on this one. (No religious pun intended.)

TwistedFaith
05-21-2011, 08:18 AM
ok if my memory serves me correctly the whole 2012 thing (according to the Mayans) doesn't really say that the earth is going to be destroyed. All it really states is that it's the end of this age. The Ancient Mayans believed that this world has repeated it self for many ages. And the End of this Age will happen on Dec. 21 2012 (I myself am 50/50). Now the question really is.... If this age ends in 2012....does a new age begin? If a new age does begin what happens to us? Who knows?

Now the real significance is that not only the Ancient Mayans believe something BAD/GOOD will happen on Dec. 21 2012 but also most of the Ancient World Believes something will happen in.............You guessed it the month of Dec.2012. And yet all these different Ancient cultures lived very far and few between and most of them had Oceans and/or Lakes between them. Spoke, Read and Wrote different (those that knew how to read and write)

TwistedFaith
05-21-2011, 08:21 AM
So what really boggles the minds of most Scientists is how and why did all these Ancient Cultures come to the same month and year that something was going to happen?

Mister Epic
05-21-2011, 09:22 AM
So what really boggles the minds of most Scientists is how and why did all these Ancient Cultures come to the same month and year that something was going to happen?

This could've all fit in your above post and you could've just hit the edit button to add on to it.

But that is a curious thing indeed...

Regardless of what was said or predicted, I will stay play the devil's advocate on this matter and remain 50/50.

Interesting stuff.

jordanpower6
05-21-2011, 03:01 PM
I don't know why you're so "anti-U.S.", especially considering that several of your friends are from there, but that's a mighty high steed you ride.

That would be like me saying "Lol, of course bad dentistry and terrible humor originated from the U.K. lol... obvious reasons." Derp!

We have great comedy :bigsmile:

longy999
05-21-2011, 06:21 PM
Oh well, at least Christmas will be cheap this year then, will leave my Xmas shopping until the 22nd just to be sure lol

TwistedFaith
05-21-2011, 07:52 PM
Oh well, at least Christmas will be cheap this year then, will leave my Xmas shopping until the 22nd just to be sure lol

No Christmas will be the same this year It's still only 2011. Next year on the other hand thats when it will be worth waiting till the 22nd to do the shopping.

longy999
05-21-2011, 08:00 PM
No Christmas will be the same this year It's still only 2011. Next year on the other hand thats when it will be worth waiting till the 22nd to do the shopping.

Detect language » Hungarian

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBe larusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDetect languageDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchG alicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrish ItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedon ianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRom anianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSw edishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddis h⇄AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasque BelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstoni anFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreek Haitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrish ItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedon ianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRom anianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSw edishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddis h
Detect language » Hungarian

lol, thats a good point, must have been a long day if I dont even know what year it is. Looks like Xmas will be another expensive one after all then........

TwistedFaith
05-21-2011, 08:09 PM
This could've all fit in your above post and you could've just hit the edit button to add on to it.

But that is a curious thing indeed...

Regardless of what was said or predicted, I will stay play the devil's advocate on this matter and remain 50/50.

Interesting stuff.

Yea I could of posted it in the above post but I guess I was trying to go for a more dramitic effect or something. lol

Renegade
05-21-2011, 11:38 PM
Conclusion = Just like the last episode of LOST We were all dead from the beginning, We crashed on this so called "island" called Earth, and lived our life on this island, until the end, to find out we were already dead XD

CloudStrife7x
05-22-2011, 01:09 AM
heys guys just so everyone knows i stopped judgement day, that is why nuthin happened today, i just told god not today im busy playing sum games maybe next time like 2012 but i may have to postponed it farther just depends on my mood and what game i am playing, lol

Renegade
05-22-2011, 01:52 AM
heys guys just so everyone knows i stopped judgement day, that is why nuthin happened today, i just told god not today im busy playing sum games maybe next time like 2012 but i may have to postponed it farther just depends on my mood and what game i am playing, lolYou really should have just used Omnislash on him, Would have eliminated the issue greatly.

CloudStrife7x
05-22-2011, 02:11 AM
You really should have just used Omnislash on him, Would have eliminated the issue greatly.

lol, i forgot ill do it next time i see god, lol

brienj
05-22-2011, 03:14 AM
ok if my memory serves me correctly the whole 2012 thing (according to the Mayans) doesn't really say that the earth is going to be destroyed. All it really states is that it's the end of this age. The Ancient Mayans believed that this world has repeated it self for many ages. And the End of this Age will happen on Dec. 21 2012 (I myself am 50/50). Now the question really is.... If this age ends in 2012....does a new age begin? If a new age does begin what happens to us? Who knows?

Now the real significance is that not only the Ancient Mayans believe something BAD/GOOD will happen on Dec. 21 2012 but also most of the Ancient World Believes something will happen in.............You guessed it the month of Dec.2012. And yet all these different Ancient cultures lived very far and few between and most of them had Oceans and/or Lakes between them. Spoke, Read and Wrote different (those that knew how to read and write)Because the whole thing with the beginning of a new age is based on a time cycle and the cycle of the stars and planets, and other cultures that were just as smart about the paths and cycles of the stars and planets, of course figured out the same cycles, that's why.

Then you have people that want to believe these ancient civilizations were influenced by aliens and that's why they had similar things in common. I'm sure there is life in other places of the universe, but NOT little green men that fly in UFOs and abduct us in the middle of the night to anal probe us and make crop circles and slaughter our cattle, not to mention the fact that the supposedly super advanced spacecraft uses BLINKING LIGHTS, yes BLINKING LIGHTS on the outside of the spacecraft, because something so advanced NEEDS those blinking lights so they won't collide into each other. If the blinking lights alone don't convince someone that UFO sightings are complete hoaxes, then they are beyond all hope.

TwistedFaith
05-22-2011, 07:46 AM
Because the whole thing with the beginning of a new age is based on a time cycle and the cycle of the stars and planets, and other cultures that were just as smart about the paths and cycles of the stars and planets, of course figured out the same cycles, that's why.

Then you have people that want to believe these ancient civilizations were influenced by aliens and that's why they had similar things in common. I'm sure there is life in other places of the universe, but NOT little green men that fly in UFOs and abduct us in the middle of the night to anal probe us and make crop circles and slaughter our cattle, not to mention the fact that the supposedly super advanced spacecraft uses BLINKING LIGHTS, yes BLINKING LIGHTS on the outside of the spacecraft, because something so advanced NEEDS those blinking lights so they won't collide into each other. If the blinking lights alone don't convince someone that UFO sightings are complete hoaxes, then they are beyond all hope.

Yea I knew about the Cycles of the Planets and stars and that's how all the ancient people figured it out. Yes I am a VERY BIGGGGG BELIEVER in Life Outside of Earth; as well as other dimensions, parallel universes, and all those shorts of things. But I'm more or less a believer in the unknown. Yes I kinda agree with you that MOST of the UFO sitings are fake/hoaxes. And little green men coming to abduct us just to probe our anal cavity and all that other good stuff.... well they might not be green(or they might be) but if you think about it yourself...If you were as advanced as they are (and having a very scientific mind) you travel to a planet that you thought had no life on it only to find out that it does....Wouldn't you want to know what makes them tic(especially when they don't look, act, or sound the same as you).

Emerald Lance
05-22-2011, 08:32 AM
So uh, hey guys. Query. What if the big "R" actually did happen, and just nobody was saved? Eh? Eh? I mean, how would we know? Other than the Amish (who we never see anyways) who in the entire world live their lives as dictated by the Bible? Would ANYBODY be worthy? I guess the best way to find out is to see if the Pope is still around; even the non-Catholics see him as the holiest mortal man, so if he's still here then... well, yeah.

Also, I dunno that I'd want to be taken. I mean, think about it; it's the equivalent to being taken away from your friends and family that you've known and loved for your entire life, and forced to live with some really old guy you never actually met but kinda got a few letters from. And of course, the old guy would be God, and the letters would be the Bible. Yeah, screw that. I'd rather face the tribulations; I wouldn't wanna go if I couldn't bring my family along.

Read this link when you are left behind and others are taken away! (http://raptureforums.com/SecondComing/leftbehind.cfm) :rolf:
Wouldn't you believe it? I read the whole tl;dr article! At first I thought they were joking because of the words they use in the beginning, but as I read further I lost more and more of that belief. Great troll material, either way.

kman2fly
05-28-2011, 12:17 AM
Hey Im posting this almost a week after judgement day Its a Miracle

brienj
05-28-2011, 01:11 AM
I found a new separated at birth :rolf:

Emerald Lance
05-28-2011, 11:25 PM
I found a new separated at birth :rolf:

Oh my... That IS frightening. I hope Camping doesn't follow the Empire, or else we're all screwed.

Jacimus
05-30-2011, 02:23 AM
why do people believe this stuff?

lmno567
07-07-2011, 04:06 AM
I know this is very late, but this just reminded me of what happened around that time. Short story, after I found out something about someone, the end of the world was actually starting to look pretty good then.