PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Uk Wii U Sales Jump 875% Following Xbox One's Reveal.

Name
06-08-2013, 05:40 AM
he Xbox One’s disappointing reveal has shot up sales of the Wii U on Amazon.com. The system was at #390 before the conference, but now has shot up to #40 due to Microsoft’s glorified TV box.

This momentum should carry Nintendo right into the summer as they have big plans for the Wii U at E3 and this fall. The console race has just begun but it’s good to see gamers are picking up a system that’s dedicated to gaming first, and multimedia second.

Source: http://playeressence.com/apubv1

UWSCSS
06-08-2013, 05:47 AM
This just goes to show that yes Xbox can advertise trash to the United States because they think that it's an ideal replacement for all their home entertainment uses but people across the across aren't buying it. I for one am putting away money for a Wii U and potentially PS4.

Name
06-08-2013, 06:16 AM
Very nice. Sadly I think the Wii U is a complete waste of money for me I didn't like the Wii and this is pretty much the same thing.

CloudStrife7x
06-08-2013, 07:05 PM
lol take that microsoft, and i already have a wii u so next on my list is ps4 ;)