PDA

View Full Version : Sony Hosting Live E3 Webcast, Invites Public To Press Conference.

Name
06-08-2013, 08:57 AM
Sony letting 40 fans into its E3 press briefing.

Sony will host its own live E3 webcast covering its E3 press briefing on Monday and thethree-day show following.

The show starts on Monday, June 10 at 1:30am UK time, 5:30pm Pacific, with a stream of the PlayStation E3 2013 Press Conference, the company said via the EU and US PS Blogs.
The show will then commence live on June 11 from 12pm Pacific (8pm UK), and on June 12 and 13 from 10am. It will finish each day at 6pm Pacific.

Sony said, "Expect to see Beyond: Two Souls from Quantic Dream, Destiny from Bungie, DriveClub from Evolution Studios, The Evil Within from Tango GameWorks, Gran Turismo 6 from Polyphony Digital, inFAMOUS: Second Son from Sucker Punch Productions, Killzone: Shadow Fall and Killzone Mercenary from Guerrilla Games, The Last of Us from Naughty Dog, Tearaway from Media Molecule, Wolfenstein: The New Order from MachineGames and many, many more."

A teaser trailer is below.

If you want to get a little closer to the action, Sony will also be letting 40 PlayStation fans into its E3 press conference on Monday on a first-come-first-serve basis. Here are the details of the public invite:

Date: June 10th, 2013

Time: Get there no later than 4:00pm for check in. We can only admit 40 people max, and it'll be first come, first served.

3939 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90037
If you want to attend, please form a line along the parking lot next to the restrooms.

Parking:
Self parking will be available for any guests who are driving their personal vehicles. Please enter Parking Lot 5 on MLK Boulevard at Hoover and when you arrive please tell the lot attendant that you are attending the Sony Press Event.

Restrictions: You must be at least 21 years old to attend. We will be checking IDs!

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/411050/sony-hosting-live-e3-webcast-invites-public-to-press-conference/

SiN
06-08-2013, 12:40 PM
going to soooo laugh if PS4 looks like a VCR2...lol

CloudStrife7x
06-08-2013, 07:15 PM
i wish i was close to there i would definitely go but looks like i will have to watch online like last year >.> lol

thegutta
06-08-2013, 10:43 PM
Can't waittttttttttttttt :D