PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Coming To PC 'Soon"

Name
06-08-2013, 10:28 AM

There's no official release date, but the title will launch as a digital download and run at 60fps "on most modern PCs".
Revengeance released on Xbox 360 and PS3 in February. Kojima Productions initially worked on the project, but progress didn't meet the standards set by Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima.

In 2011, the title was offered to Platinum Games. The Osaka based indie studio, having gained a reputation for its work on Bayonetta and Vanquish, decided to redesign the game and revamp its engine.

In our Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance review, we described the game as "an ultra-slick, suitably epic entry into the Metal Gear mythology, marred by annoying, fixable problems".

In April and May, Konami released campaign-based Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance DLC.

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/411641/metal-gear-rising-revengeance-hitting-pc-soon/

SiN
06-08-2013, 12:38 PM
finally.. I hope they fixed all the problems, if so i'll get it ....

CloudStrife7x
06-08-2013, 07:15 PM

what do you mean problems? the game was awesome on 360 and ps3

thegutta
06-08-2013, 10:42 PM

Never had a problem awesome game from beginning to end :D

Serious_M
06-09-2013, 02:03 PM
nice share for those who get this game on the pc

SiN
06-09-2013, 02:22 PM
I had small glitches in the game... Every now and then.. :(..but think was because it was a bad cd or something, i stop playing it... Other than that it was good.. Just never took it back to get a new one..just figure they would fix it...

Never had a problem awesome game from beginning to end :D

what do you mean problems? the game was awesome on 360 and ps3